>SoS T-Rex @UNSC on NoKo 12/15/17
youtu.be/uIIGEhxHxqo
>SoS T-Rex meeting russian counterpart @UN 12/15/17
youtu.be/vTom0OW0wn4
>This Week @State 12/15/17
youtu.be/fIFpqX7gHCA
>Pres Trump talks about deregulation 12/14/17
youtu.be/scJUwZ3Me3U
>US/MEX Strat Diag on Transnational Crime (AG Sessions/DHS Sec Nielsen) 12/14/17
youtu.be/4HoGRrlvsc4
>SoS T-Rex hosts US/MEX Strategic Dialogue 12/14/17
youtu.be/9tFuxQACZ3M
>IntSec Zinke Work Env Survey 12/14/17
youtu.be/Np9YpailJ6c
>FCC Votes to end NN (including bomb threat) 12/14/17
youtu.be/8d_202l55LU
>UN Amb Haley on Iranian Arms Exports 12/14/17
youtu.be/jrldGQ9kzeY

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/454691/us-navy-visits-taiwan-dont-let-beijing-bully-us
youtube.com/watch?v=Mdm8rpv045U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

>Watching the new Star Wars earlier tonight cuz my family invited me
>unironically sighed in relief when Finn fell in love with the chink and not with Rey
This site has done irreversible things to me, lads

>nationalreview.com/article/454691/us-navy-visits-taiwan-dont-let-beijing-bully-us
What's this?
>China Mistakenly Challenges Andrew Jackson to a Duel
>The United States Navy will be making a port call in Taiwan in the near future. The only questions that remain are where, when, and how many ships of what type will drop anchor or tie up at Taiwanese piers. Of course, this may cause a war to break out in Asia, but it won’t be one of the United States’ making.
>We owe this troubling possibility to a China whose rising sense of anticipatory greatness is at odds with its capacity to execute a successful war. Hubris stimulated a Chinese official, Li Kexin, who is attached to its embassy in Washington, D.C., to threaten war against the United States. Li was responding to fairly normal language within the 2018 National Defense Authorization Act that allowed for mutual port visits between American and Taiwan naval vessels. In response, Li stated: “The day that a U.S. Navy vessel arrives in Kaohsiung [Taiwan’s main deep-water port] is the day that our People’s Liberation Army unifies Taiwan with military force.” This non-diplomatic démarche represents a break in precedent, as the United States Navy has made port calls in Taiwan, and it also directly challenges U.S. law in the form of the Taiwan Relations Act of 1979, which unequivocally states that the United States will “consider any effort to determine the future of Taiwan by other than peaceful means, including by boycotts or embargoes, a threat to the peace and security of the Western Pacific area and of grave concern to the United States.”

It's time.

Based Bannon turning deep red states blue
Make sure to visit Kikebart multiple times a day
Don't forget to visit our online store, goy

I need... my nightly tuckings

TUCK
I
M
E

>watching Star Wars in any context

god damn it trumpgen
I know Mark Hamill crossed Trump, but did he really deserve this?

youtube.com/watch?v=Mdm8rpv045U

Someone in the last thread said that you should have kids with the tall girl maga girl but the short one would honestly have better kids. Scott Wagner’s would win BTW

get some sleep desu it's cool!

>tfw Bannon is the one who actually causes the blue wave

Pretty tired of the number of kikes coming out of the woodwork tonight talking about how Moore was such an obviously terrible candidate. Maybe while you're LARPing as someone who was sagacious enough to see things coming like 23,000+ whites showing up to the polls just to be retarded and write in someone else, or the mass mobilization of niggers, the single most difficult group of people in the country to get to the polls, you can offer up some advice going forward about how to overcome the shift in demographics that's taken place over the past eight years that fucked us hugely in Alabama and Virginia and is now primed to fuck us right out of power. Or hey, how about some insight into how to counter the next outright lie that news media comes up with to bury the next Republican? Maybe you can point out who we can back that the opposition won't make up shit about, surely that's the guy who has our interests in mind rather than theirs!

Monday morning quarterbacking cunts, the lot of 'em. I mad; I mad as shit.

AWOO~

Merry Christmas!

Trump supporters / conservashits are miserable people...
They are a single issue group. That issue is to make people feel outside as miserable as they feel inside.

How else do you explain them cosigning Trump Tax Cut that steals from them as well as us all to give to the rich?

I just want to remind people that the weekend before the election, Doug Jones was doing 5 rallies a day across Alabama, while Roy Moore took a trip to Philly to watch the A-N game

Moore's weakness as a candidate was never limited to his loli obsessions.

Trump's response was pretty good though.

When are we going to solve the Chicago problem?

/PTG/ NO AMERIMUTTS ALLOWED EDITION

>you can offer up some advice going forward

Don't run retarded candidates

Seriously if you still think Moore was a good candidate, no amount of argument to the contrary will sway you, so please go back to licking the insides of Bannon's asshole

>not a Reeeeeeeese's mug

If Trump was as big a tyrant as the pro-Net Neutrality people claim he was, he would have kept it. The Heritage Foundation needs more bandwidth for their website, their FCC application gets rushed. Media Matters for America gets their paperwork lost, repeatedly, and when it is found, they get hit with a multi million dollar fine for having a coffee mug ring on it. Ajit Pai is a reasonable man, though. Media Matters gets that fine cut in half if they make the check out not to the FCC but to, I don't know, the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library?

It's not like I was paying for anything there. Besides, I figured I'd watch the whole movie before shitting on it.

Whatever.

At the end of the day he only lost because the Republican establishment said
DON'T VOTE FOR HIM

Seems to be solving itself.

lel he mad his legacy has been tainted.

Mark is a dumbass, but that was sad to see how much Disney ruined everything

>this chick is an NFL cheerleader and a lawyer

I was told Tucc was off tonight
Was I lied to by the filthy kikes that roam these threads?

>muh demographics
In Alabama, 72% of voters in 2016 were white and they voted 83% Republican. Enough to keep the state deep red even in 50 years.
In Virginia, more and more whites vote Democrat because white liberals keep moving to NOVA.

FLAKE BTFO

>stealing Sup Forums memes

What am I looking at here?

haw haw

TRUMP ACCUSERS WERE PAID BY LISA BLOOM

She is veby pretty

The niggers are growing immune to bullets.

Who ruffled up the aussie's feathers?

Is he /ourpoo/?
That video was a shitpost of unimaginable proportions. Watching ledditor's reactions to it was like pack animals encountering an apex meme predator.

Lisa Bloom is a hypocrite, but she's a lawyer first and foremost. Only a liberal should be stupid enough to believe it was about anything other than money.

Win for Arpaio and for puppers!

Who paid Lisa Bloom?

yep, it was decided earlier he lurks here at the very least.

Kek! I remember that episode and this is exactly what was going through my mind.

Your stuck with us fren

>no "Do it for Israel" Edition

>Yoda returns
GOTTA SELL THEM TOYS.

Anyone have the link to the tax cuts savings.

Did they start with smaller caliber bullets and work their way up to gain immunity?

Yes, never believe the Tuck deniers !

At the time he won the nomination he was a shoe in to win against Jones and would have been a more reliable vote in the Senate than strange. The hit piece wasn't foreseeable.

>having enough time on your hand to learn all the lingo

my mom has hiv and has lived in poverty and my little brother is black, i've seen it all pede. its a scary place out there if we don't get more america loving people to vote. minorities are constantly being threaten of white people and republicans to the point that they have no trust in the system WHATSOEVER.

What if it's on the couch with some qt

>indigena instead of indio
>espanol instead of castizo or criollo
what braindead bean nigger made this

She asked money from DNC donors, at least it was written in the article.

What's that supposed to mean?

Lisa Bloom is Gloria Alred’s daughter.

But they already added a bunch more goofy aliens and droids. Children can't possible collect them all!

DNC donors. She shopped the accusers to them.

>based fox news am i right fellow pedes can't wait to see him tuck another mental midget

If she is into Star Wars it better be a hit and run.

If you're watching Star Wars with a girl, she's probably not a qt. Don't ask me how I know that.

Would you just stop it already? Bannon is a crucial piece of the Trump movement. Mitch McConnell has done nothing but spend a year disavowing Trump and then fucking him over for another year in the Senate.

Nobody is falling for your astro-turfing. You will never ever convince the majority of this board that Bannon is the problem. So either go away, or move on. Most people agree that Mitch fucked the pooch.

No... THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE

Saved before the vote, don't know what's been added or taken out or if there's any pork/riders in the bill

>/ptg/ is still talking about a loser candidate

Yes. First they started with pebbles and worked their way up to stones. It has literally been part of their evolution.

Actors who made it big young are barely even human.

2 baby foreskins have been deposited into your account.

When is Putin coming to US

Then you shouldn't be watching any movie at all, of you catch my drift.

I saw Mira Sorvino in a Christmas movie on the Hallmark channel last week. She's still a qt.

Top kek.

Why are you watching propaganda?

All part of my mathter plan.

>would have been a more reliable vote in the Senate than strange

No he wouldn't lmao

Strange voted with Trump 100% of the time, Moore would have obstructed some bill because it didn't ban sodomy or whatever his Evangelicuck values demanded

And hit piece aside, Moore was always a weak candidate, he barely won his 2012 Chief Justice race. He was never popular with anyone outside of a minority of hardcore Evangelicals. Trump ran on the economy and immigration, not on Bible-thumping as the answer to all problems.

>You can still ruin memes.
He was calling reddit out. In one day an Indian man was able to steal the throne that Trump and Hitler sit on that is only reserved for those leftists hate the most.
Possibly. But considering how many people get shot the niggers might be dumb enough to skip that level and go straight to regular sized bullets instead. Eventually this will lead to the creation of a gigga-nigga. Or as the other guy said because of their evolution. Remember the slave owners bred them for being able to handle the weather and be farming equipment.

>that was due to MY policies okie doke?

nintenbro detected

@153426641
>Getting this anally blasted and chimping out
I wish I could see you suffering.

There are no perfect systems. If you wanna make a difference, you can't wait for others so I like your aspirations.

Just watched south park season 21.
How does it feel that a show like south park literally BTFO all trump supporters in especially the last episode of that season.

You still supporting trump is very very irrational. Everyone knows it. Wake the hell up. "Who can stop the president now?" "Its up to the whites"

Yes, fuck that faggot
I hope he suffers greatly

CONFIRMED

Just think, she could've been the next batman or the last Jedi.

>guys I made a kike joke am i hip and cool yet?

BOOMERS...OUT!
FOX NEW INTERNET DEFENSE FORCE..OUT!

No Ben Shapiro is spamming the board with his anti-Bannon hard on.

Thank Obama