Damn

Damn.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HyWLoT5UNx8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She is fukin hot

Shizuku > Mako > Akira > Mako (i'm not counting the older girl)

I need to know what manga is this

Ballroom e yousoko

Would you recommend it? What is it about and what's the genre?

Thanks.

Ballroom dancing

No problem.

It's about ballroom dancing. Great story with great characters and great art on top of that.

Best older girl

Mako > Shizuku > Akira > anyone else > Chinatsu
Seriously, please author don't force Chinatsu

Such shit taste, Chichan was a blessing, the interaction between Tatara and Chinatsu is one of good qualities the series has.

You could just wait and watch it instead. It's getting an anime this summer.

>Chichan was a blessing
She always has such a bad attitude, always ready to go off on someone.

Her bad attitude is not praised and the girl herself is starting to notice her strong front impeded her from finding a male partner that could endure her.

It was clear from day one that fixing her untamable genius was going to be part of development.

Only on Tatara and fat lesbian, she is fine with everyone else. And that's not a bad thing, the banter with cowtits and the dancing of the latest chapters have been great.

I'm just not into hotheads. I like Shizuku the best.

Not saying I deslike Shizuku either, I just think she lacks the same level of interaction Chinatsu has with Tatara, maybe that will change whenever she gets an arc to herself where she dances with Tatara again.

I want more Shizuku/Hyoudou on-screen interactions.

Great taste m8

>dancers think they need high endurance
>they would probably die if they ever played 10 minutes of water polo

reminder that dancesport is a joke

That was quite random
Im guessing you play water polo

He's the best with Chinatsu.

Depends on the dance. You need high endurance if you chain: youtube.com/watch?v=HyWLoT5UNx8

I hate to think what will separate them, at least as dance partners. Unless the first pages for the first chapter will be altered when it finally happens in the main story.

If it's the case, they won't for a while. Shizuku x Hyoudo wanted to challenge him.

Well in my opinion, Chi-chan is not the last partner Tatara will have. Each partner has been given to him, to make his character and dancing improve. I guess they will stay together till the end of Mikasa cup, then Tatara will get a new girl or Shizuku.

The last chapter was confusing

Shizuku and Hyoudou better be canon in the end.

>Hyoudou
>ending up with anyone

He will end up with dance