>or nine people at $11/hour with $1 remaining
>by raising the minimum wage, you've removed one job

Why is it so hard to understand?

>corporate compamies only have $100 to hire people
>wageslave cucks get $500/2 weeks
>CEO's get multi-MILLION dollar bonuses alone
>this isn't crippling to the economy at all

DAY OF THE RAKE SOON, LEAF

tried to explain how raising minimum wage fucks everyone in my micro economics class and the teacher didn't even agree with me, like wtf how can you teach economics and not understand economics

>you now have one less hand to do work
>your productivity and efficiency massively decreases, especially in an industrial setting
>have to screen hires better to find more competent workers to fill the deficit of a lost employee, thus making the process of hiring more time consuming than it needs to be, further reducing efficiency
>jobs that teenagers and those with little to no work experience should have are now reserved for those with a lot of prior work experience so they can shortline the training process
>unemployment in the 16-25 demographic gets even worse, more money for dem programs
>corporate jobs continue to bubble because they're either short handed, on too thin of margins, or have to automate parts of the process
>"lol but everyone gets $1 more an hour"

you have to go back

>>CEO's get multi-MILLION dollar bonuses alone
You can always move to mexico or africa if you dont like American CEOs

you have to come up with a more intelligent response

I'm not completely pro-minimum wage, but your missing the other side.

1.What if the people need 13/hour to get by with basic necessities? They still don't have enough, but it's still something better for them to work with

2.Chances are you,the business owner, won't use that money you saved. The poor spend more on products than the rich. The typical consumer economy does better when things are being spent. So if you give money to actual consumers via higher wages rather than letting the money hoarding rich keep it, then you have more accessible money to you.

How about fuck poor people? is that intelligent enough?

>>you have a budget of $100 for a job
>>you can hire ten people at $10/hour
>>or nine people at $11/hour with $1 remaining
Get three mexicans to do it better and faster for $7 hour each.
Pocket the extra $79

>you can hire ten people at $10/hour
I'm hiring 4 skilled people at $25hr, I need shit done right without headaches

>Reduce 1 work hour from each worker.
>Hire another worker to cover.
>Pay the same for the same job but one more person has a job now.

I had an infograph about this specific topic for retards like you but I can't find it at the moment. It showed the numbers on what the net pay increase would be if you stole and redistributed 100% of the CEO's pay to the employees. In most cases it was around a 30 cents/hr increase. I forget which company it was, but the highest increase was 80 cents/hr.

kys

>paying your workers anything

being this cucked

I hire 14 women at $7/hour and destroy the competition with the extra productivity. Checkmate feminists.

Mexicans will do any job but a good one.

or you can just hire a bunch of illegals for $1/hour

> like wtf how can you teach economics and not understand economics

By spending your entire life in academia instead of the real world. Running a successful business should be a prereq for a PhD in Economics. Protip: Practically no economics professors have any business (micro economics) experience, just experience reading books written by other (((experts))) who have spent their lives in a classroom and not the real world.

be a jew hire 10 people $7 an hour. pay $700 for labor and pocket $4300 for the day. Everyone is a racist who has a problem with this.

Or be a bigger Jew and import illegal immigrants with stolen social security numbers and overwork them because they can't unionize (because they don't speak English and can't relate to their coworkers) and can't complain to any workers rights organizations or government bureaus because they're illegal and committed identity theft.

thats not how it works. companies will only hire based on the need for staff regardless of wadges. what drives wadges up is labor demand vs the supply of labor. when you have 11million beaners running around doing shit dirt cheap keeping supply up then labor wadges are low. when we have low immigration and labor supply is low but companies still need workers they must compete for available labor by better wages and benefits. everything is supply and demand

OK. Queernadians really are stupid.
Try this. If your playing hockey and all the players on the ice get the same $$, will they play better if your short handed because its now 5 on 4 ? NO. And they may lose the game because some idiot (you) got a penalty and fucked up the flow of the game.
Looks like we now need The WALL part 2 northern edition. To keep stupid leafs out .