Yea okay so theres different human races with different characteristics. fine

yea okay so theres different human races with different characteristics. fine

but is it really that big of a deal? do you really find it rational to build your entire political philosophy around different phenotypes? it seems so trivial

Other urls found in this thread:

www2.psych.ubc.ca/~henrich/pdfs/Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology-2010-Broesch- Cultural Variations in Children's Mirror Self-Recognition.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=cKs_iW0QVNY
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What do you think about this image?

dont forget penis size

whites are among the smallest while blacks have the largest

Do you not understand that they create expensive shitholes in the countries they infiltrate?

Do you just not grok how god awful Washington DC or St Louis are?

>whites are among the smallest
lel, wrong, asians have the smallest.

also large dick don't make your civilization better or superior in anyway.
It only drain more blood away from the brain when exited... and that's bad.

Whites are in the middle actually

the mecessity in considering ethnicity lies within the fact that most people do

same reason you don't see much swearing in MSM

this conversation got real constructive real fast

i think singular IQ-tests are generally invalid on such a large scale, as they are inherently biased in favour of one side or another

i fail to see your point

White men are 5 foot 11 on average, niggers are five foot 9, asians are five foot 6

White men have the largest dicks regardless of your memes because taller men have bigger dicks than shorter men

End of fucking story

it's not the different characteristics that are the issue, it's the culture....

>le 56%
>muh dick
how does it feel good be born with AIDS?

BECAUSE
IF
YOU
DONT
YOU
WONT
HAVE
SAID
DIFFERENCES
YOU
FUCKING
LEBBIT
BRAINLET

that, i agree with

but i suppose im talking to the "alt-righters" here who think racial differences and ethnostates are a primary concern

This is now a redpill thread

>it seems so trivial
For you.

Asshole making me post redpills

I had actual shit to do

>we should let our race and nation cease to exist because of MUH EGALITARIANISM

Just stop

>yea okay so theres different human races with different characteristics. fine

Was that so hard to admit?

So you better fucking read this

How many times are you guys gonna post this trap?

I got 22 inches myself.

The rest of you assholes going to join in, or would you rather talk about muh dick?

IQ testing is biased. Ok so also saying the sun is the center of the solar system is biased against Jupiter.

I know. Just like people that live in trailers and have no skills. Trivial.

this. There is a correlation between having an anomalously big dick and acting as a total demented barbarian.

Alright, that's all I'm contributing, the rest of you do something

It SEEMED trivial, when populations were in check, and only larger cities and port-towns had noticeable ethnic populations. I'll not include southern towns in this, because - when we were allowed to - we knew how to keep them in line.
Now it's not so trivial.

I'm 5'10" and my dick is fucking YUGE.

The point is those differences have the aggregate outcome of massive financial expenditure and lower quality of life.

So theyre huge deals.

welcome new friend

consider this:
race > culture > politics

look at the world and see for yourself

IQ literally means logical and mathematical intelligence, and there are at least 7 types of intelligences. IQ is related to advanced warfare (rocket science) and was invented by nazis. That is all I have to say.

There's no reason to not treat everyone as an imdividual. Yes certain groups carry certain characteristics- but why on earth would you value a white meth head over a black doctor?

There is literally overlap on that pecking list. I would unironically rather hang out with a right wing black man than a left wing beta cuck soy boy white kid.

accepting immigration from terrorist harboring nations is irresponsible
stereotypes have some value
it is generally better to treat people as individuals in your personal life, but when looking at the bigger piucture don't be a fag and shy away from exercising your knowledge of trends and archetypes

>do you really find it rational to build your entire political philosophy around different phenotypes?
You don't get it. Lurk more.

The "Red-Pill" is about Realism - seeing the world how it really is. The whole Race thing is just a minor part of that. Realists gravitate to Sup Forums because its one of the only places where truths that can't be spoken in polite society can be aired.

sometimes trends are bucked
who knew?

WE WUZ GHOSTS

>i think singular IQ-tests are generally invalid on such a large scale, as they are inherently biased in favour of one side or another

And I think you're full of shit. Develop some way to measure intelligence and I'm certain there will be clear trends that fall along racial boundaries. That's how it's worked for every other way we've measured it. Academic performance? Blacks are at the bottom. SAT, IQ, ASVAB (US military intelligence exam)? Blacks are at the bottom. Even the fucking Mirror Test, a test for self-awareness, has Blacks lagging behind every other race. I think Nigerian kids don't pass the mirror test until the age of six, whereas every other race passes the test at about a year and a half. I don't believe intelligence is "trivial", because I believe how advanced a civilization is capable of becoming is directly proportional to how intelligent their people are. Everywhere Blacks are in large numbers they exist in poverty and squalor. The only time they achieve any sort of middle class status is when they're piggybacking off another, greater civilization.

Our racial differences have become an even greater problem because of egalitarianism. Simply because we have not been able to definitively define and measure intelligence, there are people that believe that every race is equal in our abilities, talents and potential, and that race is merely "skin deep". So the differences in our cultures, personalities, achievements, crime rates, and anything else must be due to social factors. The fact that Blacks occupy the lowest economic brackets must be a conspiracy against them committed by White people. It can't be that we live in a world that places a value on intelligence and that by being dumber they're relegated to the lowest classes by birth. It can't be that at all.

nigger fuck nigger fuck nigger penis!

race (the right) > culture (center) > politics (the left).

As an actual amerimutt id like to consider myself a center-right person, but I can never be truly on "the right" as it literally belongs to a few true europeans and some militarized larpers.

>200 pound children

You mean 100 pounds.

look man im like faded 24/7 all week every week, i really dont care about politics because its honestly a dull subject i just like browsing while being cross faded out of my mind, also i never leave my room so why should i care what happens outside my house

your crystallized IQ is showing

So reagan and the CIA never meddled to created crack and the ghetto culture?
And the ONU has never meddled to have africa as a lawless hellhole for empires to exploit its resources in an easier way?
So there are not completely ignorant black rednecks and very civilized and intelligent black doctors?
Welcome to the 21ist century, the right wing exists, but you might have to redefine all that "race" b shit, specially when Himmler's arguments about neanderthal versus homo sapiens have already been debunked. (pro tip: shape of skull and having an occipital bun is more important than the trivial tone of skin. t. a caucasoid fellow).

The other 5 are literally irrelevant. You've picked the most important 2.

>It was invented by Nazis
You know Hitler really liked animals, liking animals is evil.

This is how you use principles to make an argument. You being a low IQ nigger probably don't understand what a principle is.

IQ deniers are literal retards who hate the fact there is an objective way to measure their idiocy.

>related to advanced warfare

So whites are the smartest, gotcha.

>costa rica is one of the "white" nations of latin america
>defends niggers as dindunuffins

You know just because you claim to be whites doesn't mean you have to be cucks.

>yea okay so theres different human races with different characteristics. fine

It's not fine at all becaude saying that is complete heresy. If this became a widely accepted truth that people could discuss and investigate openly the entire world would change overnight.

The existence of postwar society is predicated on the assumption of racial equality. Here's a quote from the 1963 United Nations Declaration on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination:

>...any doctrine of racial differentiation or superiority is scientifically false, morally condemnable, socially unjust and dangerous...

A flagrant lie, but one which any person in a position of public prominence must repeat lest they be ostracized and shamed.

I never denied IQ, I literally explained how it works and what it means. Your nigger peabrain is trying ti attribute some sort of butthurt leftist argument to my neutral commentary on the origin of IQ. You are the nigger here bogan, I'm probably whiter and more civilized than you, with a higher capability to understand math and logic. Sucks to be an Australian. Learn it the same way I did: real europeans don't want muttoids like you an I larping as whites. Sink that idea into your head and operate as a true new worlder.

>whites invent the UN
>it immediately becomes pozzed by jews, commies and shitskins

lel

OP's question is loaded and based on a false premise.

>being this asshurt that europoors told you that you weren't white

haha oh wow

>So reagan and the CIA never meddled to created crack and the ghetto culture?

That's pretty retarded, sir.

>And the ONU has never meddled to have africa as a lawless hellhole for empires to exploit its resources in an easier way?

Maybe, but even if Africans were able to get their shit together, just how advanced do you think their countries would eventually be? I imagine they might be able to achieve peace, but then African women would shit out 8 kids each or something like that, then they would be fighting over limited food, land and other resources.

There are all these excuses for why Blacks and their countries are complete shitholes. There are people that spend their entire academic careers dreaming up excuses for why the Black race has failed so miserably. Why can't you accept that there's a possibility that they're just less intelligent?

>So there are not completely ignorant black rednecks and very civilized and intelligent black doctors?

There are some very intelligent Blacks. Maybe you can have one of them explain the difference between averages and outliers. I believe that on AVERAGE the Black race is less intelligent than the White race. I also believe that, similar to how any race sporadically produces geniuses, that the Black race sporadically produces violent assholes at a higher rate than any other race, and that these violent assholes make creating and maintaining a functioning, productive society very difficult.

>Welcome to the 21ist century, the right wing exists, but you might have to redefine all that "race" b shit

I really don't give a shit about arguing over semantics. Race exists, it's more than skin deep.

I'm not denying that IQ is real user, just making sure some hillbillies have at least an idea where the concept comes from. As a matter of fact the special ability to break codes and understand patterns (intelligent autism) is the so called "white man disease" ...without this we would al behave as savages. The true "whiteoid" has a lot of merit for the western civilization, now don't get me wrong about niggers...a nigger is a nigger, and even civilized black people can back me up anytime over this, but I trully despise ignorant "whites" with inferiority complex trying to gain merit by association just because of their heritage. Actual nigger can go fuck themselves as there are also white niggers, so I discriminate based on merit and actual IQ more than skin color or genetics.

Phenotype is the fundamental building block to our characteristics. Being discriminating to keep around the most desirable to send us starbound should be tantamount to the welfare and future stewardship of human civilization.

TL;DR - 1488

>still believes in the voting meme

You argued that just because something was founded by Nazis it is therefore irrelevant or wrong. Otherwise there is no reason for you to bring up that point. It's a standard leftist arguing tactic so either you're on the right and severely misinformed or you're just a stock standard lefty who can't argue his way out of a fucking lunchroom.

Also you're a nigger, stfu SA trash.

I got 22 inches myself

>the things that literally make-up/define what we are trivial
Yeah totally, we should base our opinions on important things like who's nicer to sexual degenerates instead

what else would you have us build it around if not substantiated pertinent reality?

If that's you, you've chewed your fingernails down to the quick you fucking junkie

Nothing is more beta and unattractive than nasty chewed-up nails

go ask a norwegian how much of an amerimutt you are then. I have no interest to larp as a "white european"...I'm here for a rooted despise towards cultural marxism, communists and jewish global elites. You are the one butthurt because you truly want to be a honoraryan, stop projecting on me, I probably have more identity pride than you do.

>I think Nigerian kids don't pass the mirror test until the age of six, whereas every other race passes the test at about a year and a half.
www2.psych.ubc.ca/~henrich/pdfs/Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology-2010-Broesch- Cultural Variations in Children's Mirror Self-Recognition.pdf
>Of the 82 children tested, only two demonstrated any of the defined self-oriented behaviors when facing their “marked” image in the mirror (one-tailed binomial test, p < .001, with a .60 probability threshold). Of these two children, one removed the mark and one touched but did not remove the mark (both were 48 months of age; one male and one female).
>Coding of freezing behavior reveals that 80 of the 82 children (one-tailed binomial test, p < .001, with a .50 probability threshold) displayed such behavior, staring at their image in the mirror, without any attempt at either touching or removing the mark on their forehead. The two 48-month-olds that self-oriented did not freeze.
Kenyans pass the test before 18 months or at 4 years old.

For the millionth time, race is not about skin color. Ethnicities are different cognitively, personality-wise, and in terms of basic beliefs.

Race is used by the 1% to keep the rest of us from working together and turning on them.
Goes back at least as far to the plantation owners, who feared white indentured servants teaming up with black slaves and native Americans. Probably goes all the way back to Rome or Egypt though.

our philosophy is built around human behavior
which is built around ingroup preference and the cues that foster that feeling

Yep, it's just culture. Humans are completely the same otherwise. Even though dogs who share a common ancestor around 10k years ago have dramatic varieties in behavior, intelligence, and prowess, this is not true for humans whom some groups share common ancestry 10x that at 100k years ago. They are all the same. Fuck statistics, fuck biological data and facts specifically on this topic, it's all made up. Natural selection is true of course and if you're a creationist you are dumb but it doesn't apply to humans who are all identical on the inside.

>it seems so trivial

Then you have not looked at the statistics indicating the real world effect of our differences. If you know those effects and still hold this position then you are simply an idiot.

Have you ever cockslapped yourself? This is a very important question.

Slut

it's probably a good thing you stopped posting after this one.

Have you ever spent time with people of other races? The difference between the appearance and behavior of the races is not trivial.

> reagan and the CIA never meddled to created crack and the ghetto culture
Even if this is true did reagan tie down every black american and shoot some crack cocaine into their veins? Did he give every black teenager a gun and tell him to go shoot his friends? You can blame Reagan only so much.

youtube.com/watch?v=cKs_iW0QVNY

At 2:30 they say the Mirror Test and self-awareness is "problematic" because of the Kenyan children not passing the test until as late as the age of six. Then they explain away this "problematic" conclusion in a positive way, by hypothesizing that it's because their society values the community over the individual and because they don't have a lot of mirrors. Nevermind that dolphins and some birds pass the test, that's different, right?

in my predicament do you actually think i care what people think of my fingernails ? im literally bottom of the barrel trash i haven't had any meaningful contact with a person in like 8 moths, im literally non stop faded in my room every day of the week

She is ugly
>Fake tits
>No ass
>No hips
>Pizzaface
4/10

IS THIS ACTUALLY THE MIRROR TEST?! What a horrible, horrible method holy shit how is this considered credible anywhere?

Because the same behaviors of self-awareness are demonstrated time and time again (unless you're retard-level IQ African, then even an elephant is more self-aware).

looking in a mirror without freaking out SUCH SELF AWARENESS. What a fucking joke of a test literally still laughing having discovered what it was.

>looking in a mirror without freaking out SUCH SELF AWARENESS. What a fucking joke of a test literally still laughing having discovered what it was.

They place a mark on the baby, animal or adult African and if they look in the mirror and then recognize themselves in the mirror and turn their attention toward the mark through their reflection (usually by trying to remove it) then they've passed the test. That's it. They're trying to see if the individual recognizes that what they see in the mirror is their reflection. Africans just get spooked by it, probably because they can't understand it.

If logic, reasoning, and intelligence was widely found in all races, and none of the niggerish culture/behaviors were present, then you'd have a lot harder time being a white supremacist.

and the differences in races of behavior, intelligence and "prowess" of humans is DUE TO CULTURE

If it's not a big deal then no skin off your nose right? You can live with the niggers and be happy.

Found the nigger on Sup Forums

God I wanna punch her sweaty fartbox with my slick and warm tongue

>muh dik
not an argument

Literally who fucking cares what norwegians or any other European thinks

Here's what you get if you compare the six countries chart with iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

% pass, average IQ
>fiji 0%, 85
>saint lucia 58%, 62
>peru 51%, 85
>canada 77%, 99
>us 88%, 98

>if niggers didn't act like retarded niggers then it would be hard to call them niggers

Whoa, mindblowing factoids you're spouting there

The mirror test sees if you can recognize the difference between you and a foreign object. If you don't react at all to the mirror test, you fail.

Meant you and a foreign object in a reflection.

I'd nut inside her

Agreed. Nigger inferiority mentality is real, point being reagan ans the spook boys just made sure it had to do with skin color to create innocuous apartheids.

You missed my sarcastic comment (sarcastic humor related to IQ....) on how many euromutts like to larp as white boys by using actual african niggers as their reference, while real white europeans would see us all as the same homogenized mass of ignorant niggers.

Oh, I get it. This is what your looking for, enjoy.

>do you really find it rational to build your entire political philosophy around different phenotypes?
Do you only eat one flavor of skittles?

It's a win-win for the Club, who win both through the distraction caused through the inevitable division AND through the realities of niggers being niggers.

>ignoring that culture is the issue
stay virgin user

Honestly boring being white. If you're that smart, well-dressed black guy you naturally get all the attention since you're shattering so many stereotypes.

If you're that tall, ripped, confident asian man everyone notices.

White is too neutral. Always middle ground.

Black dicks too big. Asian dicks too small. White dicks just right.

Blacks too dumb. Asians too smart. Whites just right.

You ever get bored of being so boring? Where do u find the motivation to self-improve if you're ever not satisfied with yourself.