AZ Sup Forums

All fellow Arizonians get in here to discuss what's happening in our state.

>Arizona family of four come out as transgender. Whole family in transition:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/15/transgender-brady-bunch-arizona-man-fiancee-say-wh/

>Illegal immigrant killed after assualting border patrol agent:

breitbart.com/texas/2017/11/29/illegal-alien-shot-killed-assaulting-border-patrol-agent-arizona-say-feds/

>What Net Neutrality means for Arizona digital consumers:

bizjournals.com/phoenix/news/2017/12/15/what-the-net-neutrality-repeal-means-for-arizona.html

>Wife of Daniel Shaver speaks out:

cbsnews.com/amp/news/daniel-shaver-wife-laney-sweet-speaks-out-mesa-arizona-police-shooting/

>Arizona man accused of burning down $40,000 Christmas tree:

foxnews.com/us/2017/12/14/arizona-man-accused-burning-down-40000-christmas-tree.amp.html

Other urls found in this thread:

phoenixnewtimes.com/news/muslim-community-prospering-in-arizona-despite-hateful-political-sentiment-7997295
kdminer.com/news/2017/nov/22/police-kingman-man-arrested-kidnapping-sex-assault/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Mesa here, have a bump

An entire family comes out as transgender? I honestly don't even know how to react to this. So many mixed emotions.

Scottsdale reporting. Hola fellow white people

Tucson reporting. There are a lot of spics down here, but there are areas nearby that whites are the large majority. Weather is comfy rn. Everybody here should hike picacho peak (short and exciting) and seven falls (best in spring).

Yeah, if trannies only make up like .3% of the population like they say, what are the odds a family of four people would all be trans? Really makes you think.

.3^3 are the odds.

.003^3. I'm a retard I didn't change to decimals.

Hola mi amigo

Tempe lurker here, posting a hello

Mesa here, lads.

Flagstaff here. Please kill me, I have to teacher these fucking retards. Now that final exams are done, I'm getting flooded with
>I know I did bad but is there a chance for extra credit? You saw just how much I tried in your class. I even stayed up all night and studied for the final!!!!! How could I only get a 62%

Democrats are actively trying to swing AZ. They already have the Mexican south and the Phoenix area is being swarmed with Muslims, blacks, and of course more Mexicans. Califaggots are getting priced out and moving here as well.

I've lived in the Phoenix metro area for my whole life and I am leaving for somewhere cold. Good bye brothers. I literally don't go outside for 9 months of the year.

Any ASU anons here?

It fucking sucks here, it feels like the 56% meme is real here.

Whats the terrain like on Picacho and Seven Falls?

Move the flagstaff then. The high today is 46

Hue hue hue

west phx here

still alive

Tucson, UofA here. Been to the ASU Campus it wasn't as nice but at least there are more opportunities there. You also took Brother Dean from us, give him back!
Also at least you goys don't have to walk past the "Oy Vey Cafe" on a daily basis, no I am not joking.

Ok hold up buddy. Mexicans? Sure that goes without saying. Blacks? Sure, I've seen some around. But Muslims? I don't think so.

When I was a kid I never saw blacks. I think the first black I saw was when I was 17. Recently visited my town again and there was niggers everywhere. It's changed.

I have bad news for you.
phoenixnewtimes.com/news/muslim-community-prospering-in-arizona-despite-hateful-political-sentiment-7997295

N.E. AZ here....This whole thing seems to be nothing more than an attention getter. Those folks lived a normal boring life and had an idea. Let's just all say we're all transgenders to get exposer and get noticed. If folks aren't happy with there lives, and want attention, go volunteer somewhere and actually be productive. Where I live it's remote, folks get bored easily, but to combat that issue they get off there rear and do things.

We have a Jewish chicken place called Chick-In. The small area was taken over by Jews.

Same here. Now you can't go out in my home town without seeing them. They're like an army of orcs that has been mobilized.

MUSLIMS ARE EVERYWHERE HERE!
Maybe not in Phoenix but if you go to Tucson get ready to feel like you're in 56% land.
It's insane how many are here.
Another note is that the 9/11 muslims went to a mosque right next to the Campus. Also the Arabs on campus always stare at whites with evil in their eyes.

Dude I saw a few women in hijabs when I had to take the 5:30 AM bus in Phoenix when I was heading to ASU for my finals.

The 9/11 muzzies got their flight lessons in AZ.

I remember the first time I saw the Oy Vey Cafe. It was 2015 and I was on Sup Forums daily so it actually triggered me.

Also I wonder how many students at UA browse the chinz? A lot of bleeding hearts there....

Yeah, it's crazy how many blacks there are here in Tucson, many of which are poor or homeless.

Seems lame, i'd rather go to the chickfila

I see ghetto negresses wearing hijabs in east valley. Along with the usual hajibs.

>be me
>be in high school
>there were two very popular kids
>one was a gay jew
>the other would constantly dress up as hitler and shout quotes
>Turns out they are best friends
>one day the jew just runs up and tackles the other guy while he was in full hitler get up and yelling quotes
>they wrestle for 20 mins
>the entire time the jew said 'i just wanna kiss'
>in the end he gets a kiss
>end of school
>hitler guy yells at the jew 'one day ima kill the kikes'
>everyone laughs.

I'm kind of sad that shit like this would get the guy arrested now adays.

Ex Flag resident, are you teaching in a HS or one of the commie centers? I miss being there, and just being able to get lost in the back country. I am in SC right now, and it blows chunks.
I have a cousin that is teaching there in Sinagua l believe.

The one on campus is okay but the off campus Chickfila is way better.

What city? There has always been a black person in my classes growing up. Sometimes several.

Im a grad student teaching lower level courses at the college.

Kingman

Tucson here,
Just glad I'm not in Phx.
Oh Vey sounds like shit, Never noticed it when I was there.

Is that the one on Mill and University? I've never been to a chick fil a here in AZ but I went to one in CA once

Hell even the Verde Valley is better than Phoenix. I only went there when l had no other voice. The valley is a cesspool.

>Kingman
That explains it. If you grew up in the Phoenix metro, you'd have seen plenty of blacks.

>I remember the first time I saw the Oy Vey Cafe. It was 2015 and I was on Sup Forums daily so it actually triggered me.
Same happened to me. Be weary of Ashkenazis here man, they're everywhere. They also advertise for their Israel summercamp thing in which the Israelis attempt to move them there for good.
>Also I wonder how many students at UA browse the chinz?
Probably not many, it's a liberal paradise here.
Also since it's 56%ville mostly all the right wingers are civic nationalists, that includes the frats and clubs.

Yes

Yeah it was great not knowing black people. I did have to deal with alot of mexicans but they're cool (mostly).

Damn, I had no idea we had so many Muslims in AZ. I live and grew up in Prescott though, so I wasn't really aware of all this. We got lots of spics and whites, a handful of blacks, but I can't say I've ever seen an Arab/Muslim around here.

In Phoenix most of the liquor stores are ran by Arabs. They're surprisingly friendly and hate Jews.

Lol wtf?

I've been trying to get out of the valley. Lived in Tucson too which is shit it's like if you were to put Mesa all by itself in the middle of the desert.

I've been curious about Lake Havasu City, Verde Valley, Prescott Valley, Payson, and Sierra Vista.
Basically a city that isn't too small but nothing like Phx metro or Tucson. I also don't like Flagstaff because of the university there and the people it attracts.

Kingman had some interesting people. They were better times.

Well hell south Phx has always been the minority zone, along with the avenues. I lived in Williams, and it had blacks even as did Flag on the south east side. When l left six years ago there were more in. Sunnyside.
And Kingman with the rest of Mohave is one big meth lab.

Cali plates everywhere... nothing brings out my road rage more than seeing all cali plates in front of me

I didnt know there were ASU anons... figured you all for a bunch of libs... nice to see just how far pol reaches.

I'd say NAU is the liberal hell hole, ASU seems decent. Tosh.0 went to ASU once and said to a guy "You look like the what Hitler had in mind" and the guy said "really? thanks!"

I took one of those classes about Mexico & US relations and it was full of liberal pussies and dreamers(illegals). So my end of the semester presentation was on why America needs a more secure border wall with Mexico. I could hear the steam coming from everyone's ears except for the qt3.14 sorority girl who didn't want to even be there. Good times. Got an A in that class too.

North Phoenix reporting in. We are being invaded with niggers and other forms of human trash. Muslims as well. Just about a year ago it was mostly white people and some dot Indians. Now there’s big ugly welfare niggers everywhere. All I can figure it there must have been a lot of HUD homes or they opened section 8 somewhere close by. The flooding of these people has been unnatural. So we are moving in a year. Putting the house on the market and heading north.

As somebody who lives in Prescott Valley, it can be nice if you want to just visit. But I can't say I'd really recommend living here.

Thanks user

.003^4

Here I am lurking, thanking the fact I left Phx in 05 and live away from it all. Seems like it went from bad to worse and I've been down there once. After living rwmote I felt like a Chihuahua in a crowded elevator. Couldn't leave soon enough and that was 6yrs ago.

Prescott and Cottonwood are the two l would look at. Prescott is the larger of the two, but it too has a college. But it is not as bad a Flagstaff.
Lake Havabrew is a miserable place. If you are tired of the heat in Phx then LHC is not the place to go. In the summer it gets so hot that when you turn the water on to shower, you start the cold, and then decide how my h, or any hot water. If you are a boat person then fall to spring is okay, if you are not a boat person then it sucks. Oh and meth is the chief export.

nah its .003^3. Its got the same structer as this question. Whats the odds of picking 4 cards in a deck and they all have the same suit?
>hint
Its 11/51*10/50*9/49

you know what, i was actually thinking of NAU when i said that. not ASU.
ASU still seems pretty bad but not like NSU is youre right.

Kingman here also... howdy neighbor

Lol. I'm going to NAU now and fucking hate it. College is gay, I should have reenlisted. I love Flagstaff though.

You don't happen to be in a MAT 108 class do you? If so who is your teacher?

Downtown Phoenix pede here. Who wants to go shooting this weekend

I'd say the Southwest in general has a big meth problem. When I was in high school I saw a Swat team raid a house three doors down from me that was cooking meth.

Why does Prescott have so many rehabs? Every degenerate I know at some point ends up at a rehab in Prescott

Lived my entire life (25 years) in Arizona, only once have I see the sky like its represented in the flag. Am I doing it wrong?

No

Arizona city reporting in!

Ayy lmao

What do you guys DO for fun around here?

Mill & Uni CFA is pretty decent as long as you steer clear of the fries. Doesn't matter what time of day, they always taste like they've been sitting in tepid dishwater.

It's symbolic for the sunsets. The colors represent other stuff like copper and citrus iirc

Goodyear reporting in.

Tucson (Oro Valley) here. Here for break from U of A.

>Arizona City
Why
Why does anyone live there? What do you do?

But the sky actually has those strips though. I've only see the stripes once, am I looking at the sky wrong?

This is just a guess, but I think it has to do something with the "nature" here. Like it's supposed to be more relaxing for junkies or something? Idk

looks like chemtrails in the sunset to me

Hue hue hue hue hue

Not enough peyote apparently.
Well l guess it could be worse you could be in Congress.

Did you guys see this one the other day??
kdminer.com/news/2017/nov/22/police-kingman-man-arrested-kidnapping-sex-assault/

Depends on the air masses bronom. I once saw the turquoise sunrise the old timers told me about, lasted all of half a second. I have seen most of the streaking type of skies up north, and in place like the four corners near Monument Valley in the morning.

I've always wondered what goes on inside the Nation of Islam mosque down in Phoenix. They probably don't allow white people in there though so I guess I'll never find out.

Muslim arrested for kidnap, rape, assault, & heroin in kingman just the other day.
Looked him up on facebook and its all syrian war pics and memes and in arabic.

Its a dice roll problem

sure its a dice roll problem as in
>Whats the odds I get the same roll 4 times in a row
hint
its 1/6^3

Go to the one in mesa riverview

Noooeees! Not a Muslim rapugee behaving badly! This must be fake news by the alt right.

>A man with the name "Thaer Jamal Al-khatib" was arrested for rape

IN THE USA FAGS. NOT EUROPE.

Holy hell for the Daily Miner this is Pulitzer tier stuff to cover.

yet they say as little as they possibly can

Is Casa Grande comfy?

I know lol.
Some things never change. Hell isn't the Daily Miner still a once a week paper? Which l always thought the name was miss leading.

No.

idk about their actual paper delivery but i check their news feed daily to see whats goin on around here... lots of good local intel that way