Joe Rogan tries to debunk 9/11 conspiracy claims

The YT comments are glo ri ous
youtu.be/CHeRqe-63i8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7A8Q8aEfGJg
sacredcow.com/index.php?pg=artists
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What a faggot.

((((((((((Bought and paid for by the synagogue of Satan.)))))))))))
OY VEY
THE GOYIM KNOW

Joe Rogan is such a fucking phaggot now. God damnit I hope he gets probed by a grey and raped by a squatch

I give exactly zero shits about what "entertainers" think about anything

>"That can be disproved by physics"
>"The conspiracy theorists saying this don't understand physics"
>"Physics"

At no point does he even attempt to debunk anything, he just plays armchair-psychologist, talks about ping-pong balls and says "physics" every now and again.

>be leftist masquerading as centrist
>closet homosexual
>thinks he's a tough guy living around faggots in L.A
>allows his leftist guests to ramble on for hours without questioning anything they say
>interrupt right wing quests every 20 seconds and openly mock them
>thinks he's not a leftist because he "hunts" and is into cage fighting
>married a woman that has a child from a previous relationship
>that child is half black
>Rogan is taking care of a black man's child
>he is literally a cuckold

lmao pol gets jewed again.

this guy keeps posting this vid link, and all the comments are from polsters, nice honeypot.

the real link:youtube.com/watch?v=7A8Q8aEfGJg

One of the gayest men in America. Ask any gay man from New York. Everybody has a story about "the time Joe a Rogan came in..."

What's he gonna do instead?
Get tortured by jews?
When you're in, you're in

>The YT comments are glo ri ous
its good. vote your brothers up. lets lock this in.
you know the ones, building 7 stuff, op is a faggot stuff.

Joe Rogans crying face on the pidgeon

Arguing with Joe Rogan is like playing chess with a pidgeon...

Pepe feel bad man on dude

Yes I am too lazy to do the work

fpbp

jo rogaine is such a faget fuck

Joe "It was not an inside job, now get in the float tank" Rogan

>my opponents are uneducated basement dwellers
Has he heard of Architects For Truth?

They do talk about A&E for 9/11 Truth in the podcast, again no attempt made to debunk, other than Argument from Authority statements about the leader's credentials. Again, the discussion revolves around "They don't understand physics, man" while NEVER offering a plausible alternative view, and assassinating the characters of those who are skeptical about the mainstream narrative.

FWIW, AE911Truth is a controlled opposition group. Good for waking up normies, but don't trust them when it comes to what really happened and (((who))) did it.

>that child is half black
>Rogan is taking care of a black man's child
>he is literally a cuckold

Rogan is such a fucking faggot, it's almost as though he was put specifically on the earth for /our/ amusement

proof of this?

Can someone please give me a quick rundown on what happened some time after the #911 Alex Jones episode?
Didn't Rogan out of the blue shit talk about Jones with one of his other guests trying to discredit him? (wasn't that on Sargon Of Somewhat episode?)

Joe Rogan, Alex Jones, Bill Hicks, the leader of the blood street gang, and a few others are in some weird cult called "Sacred Cow Productions."

If anyone can explain this I'd appreciate it: sacredcow.com/index.php?pg=artists

cbf watching it, how does he """disprove"""" tower 7?

yeah - he really is now. someone somewhere has him on video doing some hard-core illegal shit, I guarantee it.

yeah - I was going to point that out but said why bother. AJ even showed the clip on his episode of Rogan trash talking him - saying like - JR does what he has to do to get by...

He also ridiculed Tommy de longe when he was on the show and basically gave Neile de Grasse a blow job when he was on the podcast.

the comments are funny as fuck though....thanks.

What a shame.
The Alex Jones episode was great. The Wim Hof one also.

Says there were diesel tanks in the basement, building was a crappy design, blah blah

Also, thank you for replying.

Wow - this is scary af

Tom Delonge was shilling for his Media company, porbably high on something as well. It was a complete joke. Joe showed a tremendous amount of restraint not calling him out on the spot.
If you do a little research Delonge is almost bankrupt and this stupid UFO project is his last hope at eliminating all his debt from 10+ shell companies.

he debunked his own status as a "fighting expert" by even entertaining the idea that ronda rousey could survive ten fucking seconds against floyd mayweather

>haha just a joke bro

You don’t think she could run for a few seconds, curl up in a ball and not get knocked out in 10 seconds?

guy is a literal faggot
lets see his bjj beat my 9mm

Rogan even got teary-eyed when speaking of Ronda's 'greatness'. It was fucking hilarious and nauseating at the same time.

Rogan's a con artist.

I'm just happy that a lot of people see through him now. It's a pretty big deal -- his audience is primarily military-aged males who want to better themselves. Really important to uncuck this demographic.