Why are whites so much better at rapping than blacks?

Why are whites so much better at rapping than blacks?

Every time I hear a white guy rap it's usually them actually trying to get some form of message across or tell a story, but most rap music written by blacks barely makes any sense. Why is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FoWArU2O6dY
youtube.com/watch?v=0DIwq5Wgxt4
youtu.be/FPHHudm0NTY
youtube.com/watch?v=oxibtGj8jp8
youtu.be/0wp4fBW9H7A
youtube.com/watch?v=2Bd5dBZpsDI
youtube.com/watch?v=fJuapp9SORA
youtu.be/ySRnjt65M8w
youtube.com/watch?v=_3-znZQ15j4&t=94s
youtube.com/watch?v=3FdUdvajOp0
youtube.com/watch?v=Uo1ZS3xfBM4
youtube.com/watch?v=_q5zNHNIewg
youtube.com/watch?v=ABLwmYI09Lw&feature=share
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG

He's not black he's a Hispanic white

>hispanic
>white
pick one
Either way he's blacker than any white rap artist

But why are black arists writing almost exclusively about how many women they sleep with and hard drugs they enjoy to take while white rappers seem to write mostly about their hard comings

Lil Pump is a pioneer. Best of modern hip hop.

You're actually stupid or sheltered f you believe this, but I know this is a bait/confirmation bias thread

MUFUGUH MUH DIK MUH BITCHES BIX NOOD MUH NIGGA MUH WEED MUHFUGGA

>most rap music written by blacks barely makes any sense. Why is this?

Most anything done by blacks doesn't make any sense.

Becuase white rappers respect old generations of rap, while black rappers think there the shit

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FoWArU2O6dY

Most successful black rappers today take more influence from southern hip hop than elsewhere, and southern shit has always been more about flow, beats, and maybe some fun wordplay rather than "having a message."

Old generations as in old black rappers? What is your point

Higher verbal IQ. Higher IQ in general. And it's not like smart niggers usually rap, right? So we're sending in our 110+ IQ guys while they're sending in their 80- IQ guys. Who's gonna write better lyrics? Who's gonna pull together more clever lines and crazy rhyme schemes?

Obviously the white guy, which is hilarious because niggers literally cannot beat us at their own game. They don't want to admit it, but Eminem just made them all seem so stupid by comparison. And I know there's some other underground high-IQ white rappers who do the same. Case and Eyedea are ones I hear referenced a lot around Eminem, but I'm sure there are more.

Bigger brains, bigger thoughts, better instincts, better rhymes. Simple as that. Fuck, I'll take the Epic Rap Battles of History guys over just about any nigger rapper that ever lived.

>its not like smart niggers usually rap
I would say that's exactly what happens. Black communities worship rappers like heroes, so why wouldn't the ones actually smart enough to make music do so?

There are many intelligent rappers out there that are "black".

The problem is we are in the kitchen of the enemy
and the only way we can make a dime in the industry for the most part is to degrade our women and talk all the filthiest criminal bull shit.

Thanks to the Jews. Even though my dna says i'm 1% jew. lol

This single white rapper is better than 99% of black hip hop "artists"

72 vs 100

Name?

The ones smart enough pursue professions of some sort or another. All the smart niggers I have ever known move into a small house, get married, and find some union job to be lazy about.

Google image search tells me it's "machine gun kelly"

When you apply white work ethic to predominately black job, you get a higher quality product

Nobody cares faggot sage

That's MGK, he's degenerate trash but he's still far above any dumb shit like wayne, drake, khaled etc...
youtube.com/watch?v=0DIwq5Wgxt4

It's hilarious how much better Eminem is than the rest of the "competition", at least back then. There's some pretty solid black rappers but the difference is uncanny.

>when you realize mr bond parodies are better than the originals
everyone point and laugh at blacks

What about Hopsin? He is redpilled.
youtu.be/FPHHudm0NTY

Then the (((programming))) is working nicely. Good job my goy. It also might have something to do with (((the heads of hip hop))) only promoting the worst hip hops acts to further lower the IQs of anyone dumb enough to still listen to anything produced after 1994. It's the same with singing. Blacks are known for singing well and thousands of them are out of this world good but the last few years the only ones you've seen are (((white)))

Why's he gotta make gay as hell songs about crying?

Because you listen to (((mainstream))) rap. If youwant a message you have to look beyond what is on the tv, radio and the what's popular section on YouTube.

nah B lil weezy got BARS noimsayin'?

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=oxibtGj8jp8

Yeah, he's not bad. Kinda copping the Meek Mills song style.. er.. Chiraq. But then he gets 10x better. I fucking hate rap, but at least he's got skill

Whites are better than niggers at everything, including being niggers.

He blacked some bitch and had mixed kid.

Also this song
youtu.be/0wp4fBW9H7A

Hopsin is definitely one of the rare exceptions, even if he is really edgy sometimes.

I know right, I a lot of his songs are just him whining about his past but lyrically the boy has talent and whenever he collaberates with mainstream black rappers it really shows that his parts are much better put together.

Culturally inherited understanding of reality.
Black American were removed from their culture back when classic slavery was a thing.

What they inherit is, generally speaking because this is not true for all black american, giving them a lesser understanding of reality.

It can also be true to anyone coming from a family with lost culture...

roughly speaking.
this affect IQ over generations, among other factors.

White people can rap?
youtube.com/watch?v=2Bd5dBZpsDI

whites have come to fundamentally understand what rap is about via studying old black rappers.
yung blud niggaz think dey can rap jus cuz dey blacc

the only reason em is the best is because 2pac, biggy and big L are all dead.

Blacks made good rap back when it was actually about something, social messages and whatnot. Now rap is just muh:

Money
Hoes
Jewels
Rims
Da crib
Da club
Drank on

If you want to reconnect with the culture you should have inherited and the attached, hopefully, deeper understanding, you need to rescue your fathers from the belly of the dragon.

All men in your genealogical tree above you are your fathers.
You wouldn't be here without them and the understanding they've once had they lead them to survive and pass down their genes; you.

Just stating the obvious, hu?

Biggie sucked dude. Dying is the only reason anyone even knows who he is. "Big Papa" was his only hit, and it was a tiny flash in the pan because it was hook heavy and he sounded like he had a mouth full of marbles trying to rap.

Tupac, I'll grant you. And I don't even know who Big L is.

>big papa
You were still in elementary school when he died then.

>implying they didn't have that even then

Anyway, I unironically enjoy the over-the-top gangster shit from back then.

youtube.com/watch?v=fJuapp9SORA

most posts I see on here contain valid opinions but this is thread is an exception
more often than not, white rappers are corny and beta as shit, rapping about how sad they are cause some girl left them, how people dont see them for how sensitive and real they are
examples being: MGK, macklemore, post-2007 eminem, hoodie allen, (((Lil Dicky))), Yelawolf
im not denying that most rap is primal monkey shit, but white rap is shit too

Ayo mayne, Jordans n shit
baby mama be throwin' a fit
Jesse Jackson, MLK, Obama
$10,000 coat, nigga it's llama.
Ayyyo hol up

YOU MAD CAUSE YOUR DAUGHTER FUCK WITH ME ON SPRING BREAK? WELL, IMA FUCK HER TIL THE SPRINGS BREAK

PUT MOLLY IN HER DRINK
TAKE IT HOME AND ENJOY IT, SHE AINT EVEN KNOW

You clearly don't know shit

youtu.be/ySRnjt65M8w

Biggie didn't "suck", but he is overrated due to his early death. Almost everyone is except maybe Hendrix and Jim Morrison.

stop embarassing yourself

THATS AN AWFULLY HOT CAWFEE
PAHT

youtube.com/watch?v=_3-znZQ15j4&t=94s

REDPILL TIME

Rapping, done by an MC aka Master of Ceremonies, is a form of subconscious mind programming designed to exploit your free will power to channel the intents of these once "enlightened" beasts of the field.

"Enlightenment" is attained by eating little and abstaining from sex on a specific weekend of each month. Most rappers are black because they have attained this enlightenment while incarcerated. Once success is attained, they sell their enlightened light to the Devil for eternal life and riches in the physical realm. They must preach his cause and in exchange they retain their memory each reincarnation (though he usually just molds them a teenagers body).

White rappers typically attain their enlightenment through drug abuse, a form of samadhi that increases the magick of the MC because the abuser has expanded consciousness already through drugs.

In both scenarios the soul/higher self knows these individuals have not earned their gift so to speak, but rather stumbled upon it - this results in a quick fall to Shatan aka animal desire aka Satan. They exploit the enlightenment and give up their light forever, because they dont know its true value past a paycheck and gold chain.

Neither is better than the other, they both sell their souls and the souls of those they loved to gain favor.

White rapper thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=3FdUdvajOp0

youtube.com/watch?v=Uo1ZS3xfBM4

youtube.com/watch?v=_q5zNHNIewg

youtube.com/watch?v=ABLwmYI09Lw&feature=share

RAP SUCKS OP... EVERYONE KNOWS THIS

Put down the crack pipe Jimbo.

Die Antwoord is flame

Whites invented rapping. Back in the day it was called "Poetry." Even the first rap song, "Walk on the Wild Side," was written by a pure white man.

Just kidding, (((Lou Reed))) wasn't white.

Only rappers who matter, fuckin' kill any of you motherfuckers if you disagree.

Making sense is what old people do, get with the times grandpa