Blood-C

Okay, seriously, what the fuck did I just watch?

Watch the movie if you want some closure for it. It's pretty random but quite enjoyable. I watched with friend and had fun with it.

The best plot twist in the history of anime.

No enough fanservice
Stupid hair
Okay fights
Top fucking tier plot twist
Movie is aight

i dont know senpai

Truman show anime

That one was pretty fun.

Wait, so the entire twist is that it's a work of fiction and thus all the deaths and gore don't actually matter?

The deaths and gore are real, but it was a experiment for something that I cant remember.

Well, my biggest concern is that this is a CLAMP show. And CLAMP love's it's multiverse shenanigans so I'm trying to wrap my mind around where this all fits in with the rest of their stories.

Watch the movie OP

I remember the antagonist loving her, so thats why he came up with the whole thing and brainwashed so he could spend time with her

Wow, that's fucked up.

I haven't bothered with this. What's the plot twist?

I think there was something quite peculiar in the way this show portrayed violence. Not only were deaths gruesome, they were spiteful in nature and almost misanthropic.

Humans were just food for the monsters
So they didnt give a shit

Which also takes on an extra disturbing level when you remember that the people behind it also created pic related, resulting in the same sensation you would get if you found out that Mr. Rogers had an S&M dungeon.

So what exactly does the JSDF never seem to exist in stuff like this?

It was a remote town and the monsters appeared suddenly

And no one had the bright idea to try and contact the military when the first giant killer monster showed up?

Just another world with Watanuki's shop. You will see him in movie.

Truman show dude.