Aydin Paladin crying her eyes out on stream

She's crying on a livestream with Kraut and Tea. Say something nice about her.

youtu.be/dlHTVa--8Jg

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/763uym/uaydinpaladin_deleted_the_vod_on_her_youtube_of/
exhentai.org/g/558614/34d8ae593e/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literally who

Based Science Paladin

got doxs?

She has a cute voice

this

fuck you and these stupid youtubers and their gay ass opinions

i like her vids

crying dyke getting attention from a circlejerk of beta males
skeptics were a mistake

Rundown?

Is she gay? I always assumed she was straight

She's crying because Kraut refused to accept her data on race realism before making an ass of himself

she reads rape hentai so probably bi

aiden is a tranny name

Can't, currently watching Millenniyule. Faith just said the 14 words on stream.

Cares.
Someone is crying, comfort them.

Thanks Ireland-Bro

Anything else about what's going on?
To be honest, I don't entirely care about it. Sad she's crying, I do enjoy her psychology videos.

>accusations and cookies abound
>sounds like a SJW stream

The absolute state of Youtube Scientists® and Skeptics™

who's this and why i'm supposed to care
also post her pics

Not politics. Filtered, saged, and reported to mods

I enjoy her videos too, but she's way too emotional when she's off-script.

It is politics, retard. What else is it?

What time does she start crying?

Wtf is this hate for pedophiles? Don't kids deserve love?

I've never seen her offscript.
To be honest, half of me doesn't kinda care about this drama. I just hope it doesn't screw up her videos going onward. She should have expected it though. that's what happens when you run into brick walls or wannabe communists, logic doesn't work. Maybe the two of them were friends before, hence the emotional attachment.

BTW, Is she a vet? The whole paladin thing and the air about her in her scripted videos, she always seemed like she was in the armed forces at some point?

About 50 mins into the stream. At first it sounds like she's laughing, but she's literally sniffling and struggling to say words.

Apparently she's actually autistic, so who knows

I honestly like her videos, but, like any woman, she CANNOT handle any sort of stress. At least she sounds cute when she cries.

She is? Impressive.
If she's Autistic, I'd personally feel it's more that then her being a woman, or going nuts trying to convince someone she thinks is logical with logic.

Bah, it's probably a mix of everything.

Don't put too much value on psychology pls.

this is surprisingly easy to jerk off to

who's the guy that sounds like he's retarded. it's not JF.

She says to Kraut in the stream "You're talking to an autistic person, you know that, right?"

Kraut? Probably Kraut

I would fuck her.

All of Kraut's friends have droning autistic voices.

That was a semi-exciting stream.

>Actually intelligent and educated
>Great videos, doesn't care about controversy
>Conservative
>Sup Forums still bitching

Guess it's to be expected. If anyone has her name I'm not the only one who's curious

Assholes attack because they fear. Fuck kraut and his goons.

She said she's bi

I love her so much! She has a funny sense of humor and her voice sounds like a waifu!

What was her point?

I can't remember. But she seemed serious about it, and considering she jerks off to loli hentai it's no surprise

ITT /r9k/

She screeched pointlessly and tried to make everything about herself the whole damn stream. All we wanted was JF to BTFO Kraut.

I want her to cry on my balls desu

>she jerks off to loli hentai
U wot m8

Fuck Zeph for trying to paint JF as a pedo literally 2 minutes before the streams over

>What was her point?

"Please Be Patient"

Pretty much. She's a Waifu-tier gal.

Well, it was expected from a woman.
But Kraut was shouting and sperging out the whole time and beign emotional.
As soon as scientiest and paladin started talking about science of the matter he very quickly shut his hole up.

He was trying to do that right at the start of the stream. His main mission was to throw some dirt on JF.

Scienpriest. I like that. Thnx.

Need Autism before people have respect to be patiënt?

You rang?

JF is literally the only e-celeb worth listening to because the motherfucker has a phd in biology and is actually educated. Fuck the rest, fuck kraut.

Yeah, there's evidence too.

Here's a R*ddit thread about it that she comments on
reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/763uym/uaydinpaladin_deleted_the_vod_on_her_youtube_of/

They call her out for reading loli hentai, and pic related is the evidence

Who is using the marked of kane symbol?

what is this dumb shit?

>she jerks off to loli hentai

When did this information come out?

Im plebrang

See

No disrespect to her, I don't really know much about her. During the entire talk however all she was doing was getting far too emotional and talking over people. She had no control over herself. One moment hysterically crying, the other gleefully laughing through her scientific explanations.

I'm going through a break up at the minute, my ex-partner is autistic and she sounded exactly like her. When she would argue she would be the exact same way. My point being here that during a google hangout or discussion of any kind it's so distracting and irritating to try and endure.

I'm not certain about Kraut or anyone else's validity in this whole debate. Especially regarding the apparent doxing. However, I can understand his outrage when it comes to her etiquette and presentation. What an utter pain to deal with. He could have composed himself better too, it really is difficult with some autistic individuals though.

Why are E-celebs the way they are.

Thanks.
I saw the post the second I submitted. My bad.

I hate kraut ever since he helped drive rage after storms exiting from her job and youtube

I should probably look into this more, however it's just infuriating. So please fill me in, I was under the impression that she lost her job before he had interfered with her at all?

>Autistic GF

Was she like... severely autistic (unable to dress or take care of herself) or was just a little odd and called herself that?

AP doesnt sound autistic to me in the slightest. Sounds like something she said to gain some undeserved leverage in the argument.

Interesting perspective. Yeah, it shows signs of mental illness, honestly, the way she goes from one emotional extreme to the next in the space of five minutes

Sorry about the breakup, man. I hope it works out.

>she browses /po/
disgusting

she's alright but I wish she compose her self better, BE LIKE JF, man who doesn't even flinch when you talk shit about him, he'll go off and the next 2 days he'll make a 3 hr vid on how you're wrong

She lived, she died at the end of the day it wasn't /ourguy/

oh god that's hot

well at least she's white and on our side we're all deviants here right , right guys?

Sup Forums would love her.

So cute!

The jig is up, user. I'm contacting the FBI as we speak

come you already know about women, they're emotional, impulsive and its annoying what else are you going to expect on a heated topic?

>e-hentai
>she doesn't know how to access sadpanda
Aydin pls

>pepe
Well now we know this is obviously a misfit from Mexノco

>when you talk shit about him, he'll go off and the next 2 days he'll make a 3 hr vid on how you're wrong
Lol I imagine this evil super narcissist curling up in a cave until he comes up with a response to an insult

I love Aydin but she's extremely autistic.

>watched this shit because wanted to see JF btfo krautcuck and his talmudic assistants
>got this shit instead

The girl wasn't even wrong in the points she was making, but it's like come the fuck on. I'm not hear to listen to you freak out. I want to hear JF dismantle some kikes.

Wow its like women are emotionally driven.

>ex-partner
there are lesbians on Sup Forums? tits or gtfo

No, he tweeted to her news publication and brought this to their attention with the horde of followers he had. It's sad and then when he was btfo, he deleted his tweets.

Agreed.

Maybe she just wanted to get off. E-hentai has most of what hentai lovers need

>Is she a vet?
I don't think so, she once said the paladin thing is supposed to be just some Final Fantasy reference.

Not severely no. She was, as you put, odd but nothing too noticable unless you would spend a decent amount of time with her. She was diagnosed relatively late at the age of 17 and was a model. 9/10. Her looks however when compared with her behaviour would have people thinking that she was simply a rude female model. When we would spend time together she would really allow her autistic, child-like self to show. Acting overtly cutesy and really coming out of her shell.

Yes, Aydin doesn't sound like she's rather far on the spectrum to me either. I just found it somewhat funny how her social holding was so incredibly similar to my recent partner.

It really is quite alarming isn't it. Almost to the point that one would be considered rational if they were to doubt her argumentation really. Though again I must say I don't know all too much about her.

And thank you very much for saying so. It's awful, without sounding too much like a puss, I just feel dreadful that I couldn't help her further really.

what's she crying for?
oh alligator tears to support her on patreon!

The first part was meant to be a reply to My mistake

No he tried to absolve himself of any blame by e-mailing them asking if he was responsible for them letting her go after he had tweeted to them and said "hey, you might want to take a look at one of your employees views" and pointed them to her twitter and when they replied "no, it wasn't your fault" Kraut seems to think it means he had nothing at all to do with it.

Aydin Paladin it's the literally incarnation of a "hat-fuck".

I mean, for a momento i'm thinking "i need to protect this smile" and for the next i want to bash her ass to the kitchen with a bible (paraphrasing Nick )

what a cunt

Classic. Abuse the dumb guy over his empathy. Are there women who are not like this?

exhentai.org/g/558614/34d8ae593e/
>beastily
>loli
>scat
>inflation

Jesus christ aydin.

>come you already know about women, they're emotional, impulsive and its annoying what else are you going to expect on a heated topic?
Whilst I agree that women for the most part have a higher propensity to act emotional and impulsive, it think it mainly depends upon the type of woman you give your time to.

>Wow its like women are emotionally driven.
Who'd have thought.

I think she thinks she was doxxed by Kraut and is panicking. Apparently Kraut doesn't have her dox, he was just gathering examples of her saying stuff about race realism to refute her.

Ahhh, she apparently 'likes' Kraut a lot. lol

Yea cause that company is gonna disclose that information to him.