Help me find a noncucked Christian church

Hi Sup Forums, after many years of Atheism I have slowly over the last year or so come back to Christianity. To complete the process I should probably find a decent church to go to. Any recommendations for a noncucked denomination. I've been looking at Orthodoxy and Lutheran Church Missouri Synod. Also, any good Christian podcasts out there?

Other urls found in this thread:

margmowczko.com/7-things-about-the-king-james-bible/
youtu.be/qaVWgewj1Ts
youtu.be/_S3TI4bYerU
goarch.org/
ancientfaith.com/
archive.org/stream/Verboten11BiblicalEssaysOnSubjectsThatTodaysClergyCarefullyAvoid/VER_djvu.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=Klh9GiWMc9U
wol.jw.org/en/wol/h/r1/lp-e
tv.jw.org/#en/home
youtube.com/watch?v=G2ygKmo-Tuo&t=36s
jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/free-bible-study/
apps.jw.org/E_SRCHMTGMAPS
faithfulwordbaptist.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

read bible

Read the King James Bible
Watch Steven Anderson's lectures, they used to be available as podcasts but now most podcast platforms have banned him
If you live in the US, look for a KJV only Baptist church
The Bible Project on Youtube is pretty good

this mostly.
dont worry about it so much. form your own relationship with Jesus.
"but i chose what i reasoned to be the most likely book about you and visited what people said to be the most likely building that you prefer."
"sorry, you were wrong, lake of fire."

kjv is a bit of a strange case. im not a crazy person about it, but it seems like the people that read it are. ive always heard that its the tampered with version of it. its a simple enough question to say: if that is what it is, why would you want that, but then when you ask people they tend to flip out like you dont know that they're perfect.
i'm catholic though so thats all they need to hear to accuse me of being a satanist, which is nuts. vatican tho? who knows...

It's not a "tampered with" version. It is the only Bible that is based on the Textus Receptus, the Received Text, which is basically the Greek New Testament based on the Majority Text manuscripts, ie it's the same Greek as 95% of all the manuscripts that have been passed down. If the KJV contains any readings that are not in the Majority text, it would be a reading from the Vulgate.

Most modern Bibles are based on the Critical edition of the Greek, ie the Nestle Aland and the Westcott and Hort. They constructed a new edition of the Greek based on only two Alexandrian manuscripts, Sinaiticus and Vaticanus, and some papyri, based on the false assumption that Alexandrian readings are older and more accurate than the Majority Text.

So a lot of modern Bibles simply delete a few dozen verses that are in the KJV on the basis that corrupt, lost manuscripts that are exclusively found in Egypt, are better than the Bible that has been passed down and copied all over Europe.

Not only that, the KJV is far, far more aesthetic than any modern Bible, which read like trash. Pick any modern Bible in biblegateway and compare verses to the KJV.

Go to a traditional Latin mass or a Catholic parish that does the Anglican Use mass

>Help me find a noncucked Christian church
Here is your hint already that you should abandon this cuck religion. It's responsible for the decay in the west, why would you want to be part of it?

Go AnBap.
You will then have the best available life.
Godspeed.

So many churches are seeking numbers and money. Pastors go to conferences on church building not to study the word. Hate to sound pessimistic but it’s true. I go to an evangelical Presbyterian Church for the sake of my children. It’s decent. Solid biblical teaching. However, all of my spiritual growth over the past ten years has come from my own reading of the Bible and prayer. I am spirit filled, which means I believe that all of the gifts that operated during the time of the apostles are still at work today and I pray in tongues, which troubles many people. However prior to this gift, I struggled tremendously in my walk with the lord. So much more to it than I can post here. But the best advice I can give you is to learn about the gift of praying in this holy language and ask the lord to give it to you. Read your Bible and always use your bible as your foundation for all beliefs—that simply means if a teaching is truly from the lord, there will be a biblical passage to validate it. BTW, Evangelical Presbyterian churches do not practice speaking in tongues. Also, if you have not asked Jesus to forgive you of your sins and to fill you with his spirit, start with that. Many people go to church thinking that gives them a relationship with god. It does not. But those with relationships with him tend to go to church. God bless

Hold out Christ is coming back to lead his own.

That's not speaking in tongues. You're just babbling. You obviously haven't read the Bible properly.

margmowczko.com/7-things-about-the-king-james-bible/

>any good Christian podcasts out there?
BBNradio.org

Fuck a church. Where you stand at any given moment is your church and those around you the parishioners.

Walk always in the light or God will drag you into it.

What made you believe a literal God exists? LARPing?

yeah, like i said im not one of the people that hate it indiscriminately, and sounds like you know your stuff. i also totally agree with not reading anything after KJV for sure:
>"and Jesus said: "its cool, Peter, don't worry about it bro."
i think the main argument against it isn't as intense as the reasons for it, or as articulate, but it is basically: if Rome had already approved the text why did it take until King James to get it? which you mostly explained, so its fine.
Protestant vs. Catholic is my favorite brother war.

People make up shit they want to believe is true, did it throughout time.

Catholicism. Proven to be highest IQ of all Christianity. It also tends to make the most sense to atheists once all aspects are laid out.

Enjoy your desert religion. It's literally no different than any other desert religion.

Non denominational church.
Read the Holy Bible.
check out harvest.org.

>raised non religious and to have own beliefs
>always been agnostic
>recently starting believe in god as my beliefs fall right in line with christianity
>family background is catholic because Irish and Scottish
>go to church for the first time
>everyone is friendly and there to just take in gods word
>see up on the screen about the gay marriage vote
>giving examples that in Sweden they forced catholic priest to marry fags
>at the end of the ceremony
>priest starts talking about gay marriage and how "we" have a good chance of winning implying everyone in the whole church is voting no
>other church where i live had a massive banner outside saying "ITS OK TO SAY NO"
Just go catholic or orthodox mate.

Wherever you end up, remember that it is up to you to uncuck people wherever you go. Don't expect the church to accomplish it.

Catholocism is a pedophile cult. Multiple Popes protected child molestors over children. Their reputation was more important than raped children. The Earth isn't the center of the universe, something that Catholics affirmed to be absolutely True for centuries.

The Orthodox Church. Just do your own research and make your own choice.

>Christianity
>noncucked

Your religion was founded on Jewish cuckoldry.

youtu.be/qaVWgewj1Ts
Why kjv only

>Catholicism is highest IQ
See, OP. It doesn't take long to prove my point.

Read City of God and Summa Theologica

don't be a pussy

thanks brainlet

Church of Sweden is a government institution != Catholic Church.

There is no noncucked churches, that is a fucking Sup Forums meme. They all are anti-racist race-traitor hypocrites that think their personal opinions are God speaking to them.

Bring up the jews, niggers, and our White Nationalist founders and you will be shunned at 100% of churches.

This

Sup Forumss version of Christianity isn't reality. It only exists on this board because in reality, you would be excommunicated and you all know it.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

It's the true church of Christ restored on the earth.

youtu.be/_S3TI4bYerU

The only way Catholics have "high iq" is by defending a deistic faceless God that Aquinas stole from Aristotle.

>false things people tell themselves that don't have a degree in New Testament scholarship

>noncucked Christian

i agree, and its what i believe too. theres a million ideas out there, but i also think that as far as the most pervasive religious ideologies that christianity is one of the most sound paths to understanding eachother and advancing the spirit of mankind.
inb4: 2017 years later...

>being a (((((((((((((((((protestant)))))))))))))))))

Rome's approved text was a Latin translation of the Bible. If you want to create an accurate English translation of the Bible, you need to translate it from the original language rather than making a translation of a translation. The first edition of the Textus Receptus was actually made by Erasmus, who was a Catholic himself.

Do you have a degree in New Testament scholarship, gaytheist?

goarch.org/
ancientfaith.com/

you don't go to church for politics m8. Learn how to compartmentalize your life, not everything has to relate to politics.

become a confessional Lutheran (LCMS, WELS etc)

pic related

You either believe it's actually real or you don't. No amount of LARPing or re-interpreting or wishing or hoping for "understanding eachother and advancing the spirit of mankind" cuts it.

archive.org/stream/Verboten11BiblicalEssaysOnSubjectsThatTodaysClergyCarefullyAvoid/VER_djvu.txt

It's all bullshit, deal with reality.

>Christianity
>Responsible for the decay in the West

I literally can't imagine being this stupid.

>Not knowing that (((they))) have infiltrated all churches since the 60s

Then watch Brian Denlinger for the keks.

The following are quotes from Hitler's Table Talk by Hugh Trevor-Roper, "Christianity is a rebellion against natural law, a protest against nature. Taken to it's logical extreme, Christianity would mean the systematic cultivation of human failure.", "The best thing is to let Christianity die of natural death. A slow death has something comfortable about it. The dogma of Christianity gets worn away before the advances of science. Religion will have to make more and more concessions. Gradually the myths crumble. All that is left it to prove that in nature there is no frontier between the organic and the inorganic. When understanding of the universe has become widespread, when the majority of men know that the stars are not sources of light but worlds, perhaps inhabited worlds like ours, then the Christian doctrine will be convicted of absurdity.", "The reason why the ancient world was so pure, light and serene was that it knew nothing of the two great scourges : the pox and Christianity. Christianity is a prototype of bolshevism: the mobilization of the Jew of the masses of slaves with the object of undermining society. Thus one understands that the healthy elements of the Roman world were proof against this doctrine. Yet Rome to-day allows itself to reproach Bolshevism with having destroyed the Christian churches! As if Christianity hadn't behaved in the same way towards the pagan temples."

real it? y

niggers spics chinks arent human, - 11 biblical essays on subjects that todays clergy carefully avoid- explains a lot about race, the white race being the master race.

I want to attend a church that has a pipe organ.
There's just something about them that makes me feel closer God, strangely enough

Enjoy some pipe organ music
youtube.com/watch?v=Klh9GiWMc9U

No such thing as a noncucked denomination. Each individual church should be looked at by itself. It will vary by leadership locally.

Podcast...go to ttb.org and they have a program going chapter by chapter through the whole bible.

All translations have problems. Check out Chuck Missler's Cosmic Codes as to why you don't have to worry overly much about it. His Learn the Bible in 24 hours is an excellent overview as well.

Also, the tribulation may well start Tuesday, so get ready. Regardless of ones view on rapture timing, I think we can all agree that the beginning of the seven years of tribulation are a major event. Check out watchfortheday.org

Good luck, Godspeed, and hope to see you Tuesday!

>playing the victimized Christian for the millionth time this year

Take some fucking personal responsibility for once. You let your churches go to shit because most of your people are also shit. Christianity isn't a redpill.

Dumbass' fall for it every time. kek

He is a dispensationalist.

nah, i said: i do believe it.
i was making a suggestion that the people who don't still tend to find a lot of merit in the ideas presented.
basically everyone you know (meme flag..) would say that Jesus, real or not, is an honorable example for mankind and for living in peace.
most people don't want to be stuck so they say everyone else is.

>claims white genocide, destruction of culture, nigger violence and rape is merely "relating to politics"
This kind of compartmentalization is about as deluded as it gets, but keep up your charade of Christianity being redpilled while you LARP as a fake-Christian to save face in front of your blue-pilled brothers of the Lord.

White people make me sad.

If you want something with a scholarly background, Catholicism. If you want something more mystical, Orthodox.

are you done crying cuck

Exactly. Come back after you've built that ark.

The bottom line of the Christian Faith is the Gospel of Salvation. Put your faith in Jesus, not in organized religion.

Check out Robert Breaker on YouTube. He does excellent studies straight from the King James Bible and is faithful to preach the Gospel in almost every single one of his videos.

May the Lord guide your path OP

The Church of Jesus's Ministry was vanquished at the First Council at Nicaea. But the Temple has always been your body. There is only the Law of God, as delivered by Jesus, and recorded in the Gospels of Matthew, Mark, and Luke.

I don't believe you actually believe it to be actually real/true.

Anyone familiar with Christadelphians? They're near me and sound traditional enough. Just haven't checked out their services yet.

Wikipedia says they're unitarians, meaning they reject the trinity :/

all christcucks are fucking cucked
just worship the tree in your backyard and get fucked by the new convert jamal jansen. homophobia is jewish, blood-brother

lmao what are you doing

Join the Church Christ established.

Let us help you.

Our regular website.

>jw.org

It is full of articles, digital books, and a search engine for all Bible related questions.

We also have an entire encyclopedia archive.

>wol.jw.org/en/wol/h/r1/lp-e

That is for advanced Bible students and researchers that want to study certain subjects. For example you can type in Armageddon, Great Tribulation, Soul, Hell, and all references come up
teaching in detail where those are in the Bible and what they mean.

>tv.jw.org/#en/home

Our channel dedicated to shows of encouragement and lessons for kids all based on the Bible. Here's a good one to show to your kids so they don't try to push the trans garbage at them.

>youtube.com/watch?v=G2ygKmo-Tuo&t=36s

Request a free Bible Study

>jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/free-bible-study/

Find a meeting near you

>apps.jw.org/E_SRCHMTGMAPS

AMA!

Listen to Charles Stanley and go to BSFinternational.org and find a Bible study and go to it.

He said Christian.

;)

matthew 16:18
John 20:23
John 6
and so on

y u do dis

Join the Church Christ established and help it grow, user.

What is presbyterian?

What is the difference between a catholic church that does a latin mass and any other?

If a parish offers Latin mass, it tends to me more traditional. That is not to say parishes which do not offer TLM cannot be traditional, but the ones who offer it tend to be the most.

faithfulwordbaptist.org/

Our Pastor, Steven Anderson, is redpilled af. You're welcome.

>allowing interracial marriage
>redpilled af

Steven Anderson is a heretic

If you dont understand a part or would like more information, read another version or the lexicon version/pray for understanding.

have to admit it's tempting sometimes, I SLIGHTLY agree more with Lutheran theology, but it's rough waiting for the "THAT'S TOO CATHOLIC" crowd to die off

Romans 12:5 - So we, [being] many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.

Galatians 3:28 - There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

user, attend RCIA and see what happens. The worst that can happen is you find out more about the Catholic faith. The best is you come home :)

WTF R U DOING CHRISTKEK
U RUINED MIGHTY MOTHER EVROPA
ALL THIS BEAUTIFUL ARCHITECTURE LOST FOREVER