Sorry corner store owning bigots, your racist bulletproof glass booths are DONE

“Right now, the Plexiglas has to come down,” she said.

She says she wants to put some controls on these small stores that, from her point of view, sell booze, very little food and are a source of trouble for her district.

“We want to make sure that there isn’t this sort of indignity, in my opinion, to serving food through a Plexiglas only in certain neighborhoods,” Councilwoman Bass said.

archive.is/RWTW4

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bsox2
youtube.com/watch?v=nz2p5nk-X-E
youtu.be/Gl1OJiotOx8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The council passed the measure by a vote of 14-3 to remove protective glass that separates customers from the cash register. Lawmakers believe these stores may be serving as drug fronts and are attracting undesirable elements into the community, according to Fox News.

>the last few stores move out of the ghetto for safety reasons
>dindus too poor to own a car no longer have a source of food within walking distance
>they starve to death
What is it with leftists and killing the proletariat though famine?

>“We want to make sure that there isn’t this sort of indignity, in my opinion, to serving food through a Plexiglas only in certain neighborhoods,”
these people really don't understand cause and effect do they?

niggers are lumpenproles

Just wait until the owners pack heat to ventilate those nogs

that's what you get for letting women into control

So this year we learned new things that are racist:

Bullet proof glass
dogs
math
dove soap

Any predictions for 2018 of new things we will discover are racist?

Remove metal detectors from city hall.

My 22 incher

Next year will be

Vacations
Pomegranate
Electricity
Africa
The third dimension.

I for one, welcome the return of rooftop Koreans

Roof koreans here we come!

What does plexiglass have to do with that

>Fuck you racist

>Did a Philadelphia Politician say Bulletproof Glass is ‘Racist’?
Snopes topkek. Almost everything they bring up has nothing to do with plexiglass, they just sidestep the nigress’ quote. Btw I thought these fucks are super against gun crime? On the top of that, they don’t think these store owners won’t purchase guns? (Not nearly as hard to get a permit in philly as it is in jew york)

archive.is/bsox2

>The third dimension.

aaaaaaaaaand all those local businesses pack up and sell the properties. Stick a fork in them, they're done. No bulletproof glass in North Philadelphia? Fuck that, no one is gonna do that. You'd be safer with bulletproof glass in Camden for fucks sake.

how is this legal? surely you design your shop anyway you see fit.

inb4 kevlar sheets

>the third dimension
"It's not Tyrone's fault he's having a hard time with these questions, three dimensional spaces are designed to be difficult for black people to understand due to their cultural differences. We need to even the playing field by finally admitting that our constant desire to use three dimensions is disadvantageous to African Americans. Can't we make math inclusive to all people?"

Kek. Nope, and better make sure you have the proper wheelchair turn radius bro!

Snopes has had zero credibility for years. Their liberal slant has always got me when some soy children would use them as a hard source.
If l was a store owner l would get a group together to file in the courts, and keep it from being enforced. Or just flat close.

Oh yes, those days of “do you even snopes brah”.

Underrated

>detroit 2.0
sometimes the blackpills are too much to take

Philadelphia literally just elected a civil rights attorney for DISTRICT ATTORNEY!!!! Glad I’m a suburban philly retard.

Phillyfag here. This won't happen. The Asians are literally going to pull out all the stops. If it goes into effect they'll pull everything and the city will walk it back quietly.

I bet you're wrong.

How do I short the city of Philidelphia, where is PredictIt on this

Is Plexiglas dare I say, our glass?

Fuck everything from Philly that isn't a cheesesteak or hockey team.

Between Kenney and the fact that a Marxist civil rights lawyer got elected DA, I’m not so sure.

Can you imagine being a store owner in say Chicago. Jesus it's be lining up in front on a firing squad every day going to work. I don't see how or why they can ban this .. shouldn't it be up to the owner of the store to do has he pleases. Maybe if niggers wouldn't rape, kill and steal the owners wouldn't have to have protective glass in the first place.

inb4 "Bulletproof glass is more dangerous than niggers because you can fall and break all your bones on it" guy

Cmon philly, start the race war!
Or the plexiglass ban is passed in other cities and the chimpout really starts

Are chinks going to be the ones to start a racewar?

What are PA gun laws like?

It really is

The Plexiglas is there for a reason not just to look shady. Ffs these guppy-ass idiots are gonna have a hard time explaining their actions once a previously protected shop gets robbed

>implying the last remaining store are not drug fronts,and they don't use the bullet proof glass as a protection for their stash

Why are nip/chinks so fucking racist? Why can't they assimilate and get raped and murdered by nigger like the rest of us? What makes them so special? #teardowntheglass

>Are the chinks going to be the ones to start a racewar?
Well at least they could not blame the whites for it this time. I know that somehow it would be Trumps fault though. Or demonize him when he says the chinks were in the right.

Delco?

This, unironically

I hope so
Were already on their side
They just need to realize that all the bad things that they think whites did to them were actually done by jews
Blacks and mexicans need to figure out the JQ too, then we can negotiate better

Montco

not bad, but Philadelphia has a special status where they basically can make their own laws as if they are their own state, thus the city's laws are shit

they should try to push a law banning plexi glass from banks and see how that works

It's racist to actually prefer 3DPD.

ty sentient black hole

nice. I was born in Radnor. now I'm living in the 3 lower counties (Delaware). dad got tired of the nigs at his old job, ended up going to high school down here, although Radnor wasn't bad at all

So they're going to further bankrupt nigger ghettos? Good job, except now they're gonna suck up more welfare.

let's say they are drug fronts. The poleax glass may be the only thing keeping them form being full of bullets. Is that the narrative? get drug dealers to kill each other?

So it's to make nogs think they aren't violent?

if you want to sell your wine then take the glass out

korean, spics and arabs need to get the fuck out the hood

And that is where the shop owners have a precedent to block the ordinance, because l bet every bank has it, so how is it they do not have to get rid of it?

The left and shit skins are all about power and control through the guise of empathy
they are psychopathy

My guess is that in 2018, it'll be racist to not be receiving handouts from the government.

But who will sell them their Colt 45 and blunt wraps?

why dogs?

>"In todays news the roof korean population has risen by 220% Along with extrajudicial killings rising 200%"

If they do you retards will all starve. Wait a second. Yeah! Get em outta here!

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH fuck this FUCKING GAY EARTH

Living

Dogs have a tendency to attack niggers

>nigs remove all the bullet proof glass
>stores leave because Ramjeets are rightfully scared of being robbed
>nigs cry that they are oppressed by there being no stores

>implying that even more tax dollars wont go to supplying storeless nigs with food and other goodies

Man’s best friend, after all

That all depends on you groids doesn't it.

I vote for the store owners to all carry, but also to keep a jug of acid under the counter. The same stuff they use in london. And the next time a groid comes in and robs them, throw the acid in their face if possible. I guarantee you that if a bunch of groids start getting permanently disfigured from acid, that they will knock it off real quick. Well but then again we are dealing with sub 80 IQ so nevermind

But so do you. In fact you need to get the hell out of this country.

This is what progressivism gets you. A practical third world shithole right within our borders. Democrats fighting to eliminate the bail system and redefine violent crimes so niggers can victimize you, get arrested, and be back on the streets by nightfall until their court date. Bulletproof glass to protect yourself is racist. And don't even think about legally acquiring a firearm in that territory.

I dindu nuffin to that store owner. He don't needz protect'in glass.

dogs don't like darkies

Step 1. Remove plexiglass
Step 2. Install rooftop Koreans.

>korean drug dealer

never met one, and I've met hundreds and hundreds of dealers.

tfw never have my own rooftop korean

youtube.com/watch?v=nz2p5nk-X-E

don't forget milk

Sell plexiglass to neighboring cities. Use money to install double doors like in pawn shops. Cage those violent monkies if they want to rob/kill/loot.

that is a good question actually, does the bill cover other bullet resistant material?

Also they're haram, so you're islamophobic if you have one

funny shit

Really Philly Cheessteaks are pleb tier trash made with cheese whiz--ie orange cum.

How can it be a third world shithole if there's no bulletproof glass? :^)

There a half Korean I know who deals acid and rolls. Well he did. Him and a couple friends found an eye dropper they suspected was full of acid at EDC and just took drops for a few hours. One of them had a total fucking mind break. Very entertaining. The half Korean is talking to the cop at one point.
youtu.be/Gl1OJiotOx8

kek

I live in Philly and I look forward to blacks and asians fighting and killing each other

>I thought these fucks are super against gun crime
Only when you're a white male defending yourself from Nigga-Giga Tron 5000
If it's black on black crime they gloss over it like nothing lol

Niggers have been holding up chink stores for years in Philly.
It's amazing how they chase them out and fight back with giant knives.
I admire their courage.

>Pomegranate

This is actually gonna happen somehow. Screencap it.

A bunch of filthy niggers... impregnate their women

That's how most non-westernized asians are that I've met.

Pope better get rid of his car, that fucking bigot

North Philly fag reporting in. Most corner store owners are hispanic. Sorry no rooftop Koreans

>implying they don't already

>fucking immigrants move here from a poorer nation with less benefits and literally start businesses while niggers try and rob them
I am continually amazed at the depths to which niggerzones can sink.

why doesn't he trust the Lord to protect him?

topkek these charlatans don't believe shit in their holy books