So is this just Sup Forums spamming RT because of female protagonist/diversity...

So is this just Sup Forums spamming RT because of female protagonist/diversity? Any other explanation as to why there's such a huge disparity between pro critics and the "audience"?

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/star_wars_the_last_jedi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lol that poster looks autistic

Critics can be paid to say anything. Paying all those people is a different story.

Go look at the fucking YouTube comments on shit tons of super normies are pissed

Go look at the IMDB page, even the normies are unhappy.

>56% percent

Tip top kek. Truly an American film.

>Sup Forums spamming Rotten Tomatoes

Are you this much of a stupid fuck? Do you think Sup Forums is responsible for the enormity of fuck ups your multukulti death cult perpetuates? Do you believe the reason your multikulti doesn't work is because "Sup Forums won't let it"? Did you ever think maybe you're just wrong?

nope saw facebook ad most if not all comments said this was the worst star wars movie

go to reddit star wars. even they don't like it

Please tell me someone has le 56% face edit of the poster.

KEK Sup Forums had Disney shills saying the same thing, and even they called bullshit on it.

The audience genuinely didn't like the shit sandwich it was served.

>56%
LMAOO amerishart......!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>56%

Bump, fuck disney kikes

Luke Dies. Leia doesn't die. Yoda Returns. Snoke Dies
fuck disney fuck kikes

It seems like all of my facebook friends that are lefties/borderline sjws loved it. I thought it was fucking awful, there was 30 minutes of plot that didn't pan out. The amount of woman characters that were worthless were many. I kept on wanting more action and conflict, but what I got was worthless female plots who drag in the male counterparts. Whats the point of the black dude and asian chick? Can you tell me how they fit in without being a fucking total waste?

Yeah, it's a fucking terrible movie and critics are paid off by Disney.

It's the Spider-Man 3 of Star Wars.

Remind me again why RT is relevant?

>It seems like all of my facebook friends that are lefties/borderline sjws loved it.
Even my leftie friends are sitting on it. Facebook is full of people calling it bland, shit or just saying they won't see it at all

The bicameral voting system actually does a really good job of classifying movies

>Good Critic Score, Good Audience Score = Good movie
>Bad Critic Score, Bad Audience Score = Bad movie
>Bad Critic Score, Good Audience Score = Good movie that rubbed critics the wrong way, so either redpilled or just a dumb fun entertainment
>Good Critic Score, Bad Audience Score = Shitty movie that paid off reviewers or was pretentious crap

Even without being paid they can be blacklisted by Disney and become alienated from the industry if they shit on the product.

I don't think it's us, I think a lot of old time fans were genuinely displeased with some plot choices. Some topics I overheard leaving the theater:
>Leia cryostasis force pull
>Admiral Ackbar wasted
>Laura Dern was a bitch
>Space battles were lame
>Snoke was underused
>Luke trying to kill Kylo

The Last Jedi's rating on IMDB is way too high despite negative reviews.

I saw a channel where someone who loved the hell out of TFA hated this followup. It really tells you just how bad this film is. I honestly thought that TFA and Rouge One were average at best just being stereotypical blockbuster films but I went to see this film and it is garbage. Why didn't Dinsy just make films of the Thrawn trilogy using the same script and plot? That would have been a lot better.

TFA was meh if you ignore all the forced diversity and sjw level of writing . with it however it was a really bad self insert fanfic with WAYYYY too much budget for lensflares and special effects.

I kinda liked TFA, but the main character, can't remember her name, bugged the shit outta me. Her just magically being perfect at everything is bullshit.
Didn't bother to see Rouge One.
I'll only see another Star Wars movie if the chick ends up being evil in the end and the dorky looking bad guy ends up being the hero.

There was only one "Fuck Trump" speech in the movie, it was 30 seconds and is par for the course for any (((Disney))) movie these days. This wasn't a politically driven movie. Sup Forums is overreacting
>shocker

>Why didn't Dinsy just make films of the Thrawn trilogy using the same script and plot? That would have been a lot better.
Because Disney is staffed by retarded narcissists. Honestly they could have done that, Shadows of the Empire, and the Dark Forces series and instantly had blockbusters guaranteed for the next decade or so.

Russia did it.

Pretty sure part of it was this.

Dude Rogue One shits on both the other new movies, it's worth watching.

Meh, I was never really into Star Wars so I just ignored Rogue One as a side story that wouldn't go anywhere.

>ignored Rogue One as a side story that wouldn't go anywhere

It's litteraly the direct prequel to A New Hope.

>So is this just Sup Forums spamming RT

No. We had more reason to do that to the last one. We couldn't even move the needle there.

This is all normie outrage my man. Keep calling all disagreement nazi trolls though. It's great for us. Every normie upset they killed Luke and made Snoke go out like a bitch will just start noticing how they lie about nazi this and nazi that.

Great PR for us.

Well, that makes me want to see it even less.

>Any other explanation as to why there's such a huge disparity between pro critics and the "audience"?
this is normal.
the critics have either bad taste, or more likely they are paid to give movies a positive review

disgusting

Just saw it. 6.5

>>>/stormfront/

SUPER-LEIA WILL SAVE THE DAY!

>It's litteraly the direct prequel to A New Hope.

It explains something that didn't need explaining and it doesn't really matter either way since all the characters die in the end. Don't feel too bad though because apart from the Eyore robot they weren't that interesting to begin with.

I've been for SW movies outside the Skywalker story and main storyline since the original trilogy ended. They just keep thinking they need to tie every goddamn thing to the existing lore instead of branching out.

Next up: Han Solo, a movie so bad they had to reshoot it when it was virtually complete, but not before sending the lead to acting class. Jesus fucking Christ what a shitshow. And all that to presumably tell the important backstory to how Han Solo got those clothes he went on wearing for 80 years.

>tell the important backstory to how Han Solo got those clothes he went on wearing for 80 years

Didn't they explain that in the Last Crusade already?

>khazar milkers

Agreed. Only decent star wars in the last 20 years.

I'm hearing that it was actually really bad

Rogue One shits on all movies and art as a whole

Kill off luke and solo.
Leave alive character whose actor is dead.

Fuck disney

Why the hell are (((Hollywood))) movies forcing interracial relationships by using Asian women in leading roles?

*exhales*

le 56% vulcan

No fucking way

god that was so fucking stupid

Yeah well it's 2k17 mate, you can't have straight white males in the good team anymore.

I didn't save it but It's floating around Sup Forums

jesus christ, that's so retarded for hundreds of reasons

Now we know what killed her.

lol, a sign of bad times ahead if reddit wakes up.

rottentomatoes.com/m/star_wars_the_last_jedi
>audience score
>56% liked it

OH NO NO NO NO

Not gonna lie, I didn't hate that movie either.

Can Leia Noir beat Gohan Blanco?

Also.... not following canon and making a new universe timeline like they’re fucking DC and Marvel.

underrated

or it could be so low because the critics rated it because it conforms to their view on how star wars should be, full of (((diversity))) and (((representation))), meanwhile the audience just wanted a good star wars movie that wasnt as shitty and unoriginal as TFA

This is actually correct

>he thinks Hillary's America was pro Hillary
or are you confused by what OP is saying? That RT shows that the new cuck wars is a shitty movie?

This movie is an insult to the motion picture arts and sciences and everyone fucking knows it. Fuck you.

>Reddit wakes up
Don't get too carried away, they still think their precious hugbox is going to be taken away because Ajit the pajeet took away their precious net neutrality

He's saying the tomato meter is bullshit and votes against things that go against their agenda even if the viewers liked it

It was so bad it made me cry

What happened to the Jar-Jar Binks reveal?

It's too long, too many characters don't matter at all, it's got a lot of bad effects especially Tarkin and Vader but it's got a lot of potential and with some better editing just might have been fucking gold.

that similarity to Hillary Clinton looks

It's okay, but nothing amazing. It wasn't nearly as dark or realistic as I hear a lot of people act like it is, but it was still a decent action film.

Honestly as time goes by I really realize that even though they had their problems the prequels were at least commendable for trying to show a morally complex story where things weren't so black and white. I think Star War either needs to end or it needs to try to make a thoughtful and compelling story from the universe that was created. The original trilogy were fairy tales, and although decent in that regard, you shouldn't expand on fairy tales if you're not doing anything with the,

>no taste
Rogue one was dog shit. The whole movie was "did you get the plans yet? No? Ok let's go get the plans"

STALE
T
A
L
E

good movie indeed but it wasn't like the best movie ever or anything. just better than a new hope and the current monstrosity

people like this faggot actually like it
let that sink in. he's the only one I've seen praise it. I've since unfollowed him

Expectations are so absurdly high that the term "nostalgia goggles" doesn't even do the situation Justice. No surprise the normies got sucked into it, didn't you know the popular thing to do is be an unbearable fanboy or an unbearable critic beyond any recognizable state of reason?

Really wish we would gas the spergs already, of all franchises.

>implying anyone knows who that faggot is

Rogue one was not good movie. Confirmed for being retarded

>56%

newfag

I always thought it'd be cool to do a Jedi origin story or explore the rise of the sith and the ancient battles that came with it

"Pro" critics are paid for... Haven't you learned yet?

(((Disney))) is collectively retarded. There were loads of books they could have gotten the writer's of to come in and make great stories. But instead they just went what the hell and made a bunch of garbage.

SW has become nothing but long advertisements for merchandise. Walt would be rolling in his grave.

Critics will not bite the hand that feeds then, obviously. I though that gamergate shit made it clear that critic rating is based more on how much they get then the quality of the content they're rating

Sup Forums here. Critics are literally always wrong. If it weren't for audience scores, we'd never - I repeat NEVER - get proper kino.

Half are paid, the other half are just retards who buy into hype and say what they think people want to hear

don't you mean rolling in piles of money

I don't think I've ever actually been to RT.
There really isn't much coverage of it on the Pol board.
It's def not a Shia flag-stealing deal if that's what you mean.
People are just sick of Hollywood's shit, and how fake e-reviewers are now.
And Star Wars, unsurprisingly, is the last straw.

I saw a good pic on mlp after the mlp movie got bad critic reviews
>Low critic low customer score: shit
>High critic low customer: watch/play this, your not racist/sexist are you?
>Low critic high customer: not for everyone but best are usually here, usually has cult following
>High critic high customer: made to appeal to everyone, OK but not that great.

>Tyler Perry Movies

>Any other explanation as to why there's such a huge disparity between pro critics and the "audience"?
Ever heard about gamersgate and paid reviews? You should learn about it and never trust "professional" critic' scores ever.

2/3 of the movie is pointless. Luke training Rey, Rey's interactions with Kylo, and the fight with Snoke are the core plot.

The rest is (((teamwork))) that effectively leaves the rebellion close to demise.

>mfw these turn out to be worse than the prequels

sounds bretty accurate. though I would argue there are some high critic high customer movies that are good, though they rarely go beyond the 90% mark. 90%+ critic scores are almost guaranteed mediocreshit at best

Fun Fact: This is going to be the opening crawl of Episode 9.

>muh nazi

t. scram, you dirty jew