Ex-wife, daughters getting creampied by orgy guy while betabux pays

Stefan Molyneux interviews a married white man that earns 6 figure income:
youtube.com/watch?v=57fPq4UfEk0 SKIP TO EXACTLY 24 MINUTES

For 12 years he had sex only once every 4 months (she didnt want to)
She took his money and 2 daughters and is fucking an orgy entrepreneur now
He fears that his daughters are being fucked by the orgy guy
He is in absolute disbelief about how his wife was able to leave him
He pays her 82.000 $ every year for child support and alimony while another guy is fucking his entire family
>Dont go MGTOW
How can Sup Forums not be against marriage when this is what happens to 50% of married men?
Also, how do we make marriage a good deal for men again? Because im not signing up for this^

Women: the cure is acid

Women: born nation wreckers

The updated 14 words of the right:

WE MUST ENSURE THE EXISTENCE OF ARTIFICIAL WOMBS AND A FUTURE FOR SEX ANDROIDS

Ever notice how dogs that never get hit act like shit? Yet no one is suggesting that you should avoid dogs or that dogs aren't useful companions.

Agreed. Pump and dump but never sign a legally binding contract with a woman.

i hate these women that put pics of their fucking children on dating profiles

The "im married and want to cheat" part did not upset you?

that thumbnail
kek

I'm 30 min in. No funny orgy story yet...

We are getting the cuck point of view.
The orgy happened with his wife and daughters with the new orgy boyfriend.

Well there goes your ethnostate polacks. Praise memes that they red pill so many on this before we jump into this trap. There is something systematically problematic with marriage with white women in the west today. It's almost as if they aint coal burners they are closeted coal burners.

>instead of risking something bad to get something good im just going to not play
coward, thank you for not breeding

i see some of that happening today

so theres no funny orgy story? WTF user, you ling peice of hsit

You know you can be with a woman, have babies, and not sign a jewish contract right?

What is an orgy entrepreneur?

Its so sad: 35 minutes into the conversation he says he just wanted a family, white picket fence and some sex every now and then.

His wife divorced him, while cheating on him for 12 years and is fucking an orgy guy with her daughters.

I think its super hot though: fucking the mother while the two daughters ride your face and suck your balls: heaven.

but who was is common law?

This. Just impregnate as many white women as you can while giving a fake name.

He organises orgies in the woods.

Who?

hehe. This reminds me one post from some erotic forum. Girls posts her photo with text "Im looking for a guy who fucked me in orgy at my dorm 9 months ago and came inside me. Contact me pls, I need to speak with you urgently"

im not giving that jew molycuck any views

marriage is bad senpai , you dont wanna be cucked do you ?marriage is biased towards women and the world is overpopulated as it is . you dont wanna become a breeder do you ?.
go MGTOW

They really didn't think this one out.

Doesn’t exist in most states

This story is actually extremely depressing
Guy sounds like a beta but still
This shit is sad as fuck.

Dont derail this thread homo. He simply interviews a married man: that is the topic of this thread.
I will use caps on you if you go off topic!

anyone got any more horror stoires like this with cheatying wifes and what not?
I love reading them

I should beat women then. Thank you user.

Your thread is shit jewboi cuck

who was child support then?

Proof?

what about the orgy guy? sounds like hes happy and has it made, i dont get what the big deal is. are you fags telling me if a milf and her two hot 20yo daughters wanted to fuck you day in and day out you would reject them?

The fucking confidence that these cunts are allowed to have.

>guy sounds like a beta
But 80% of all men are beta or worse!
This guy makes 100k+ $ and is head of his department at aork so hes actually really alpha.

If the 100k+ $ head of department cant keep his wife, how are normal men that make 40.000 $ supposed to do it?
It therefore makes more sense to go MGTOW and just save your money while never getting married.

>They really didn't think this one out.
>think
>women
>think
Exactly, no they didnt.

stefan hires people to make stories up on his show so he can come up with arguments beforehand
he may be right, but the stories are always fake

>lol if u have morals ur just a FAG
It would be difficult, but yes, I would turn them down. You are the reason why the West is falling and I must ride this fucking tiger every day. Kill yourself.

I hate those type of women but god damn that’s a nice ass.

Its not so much about how much you make, Its not just ONE thing. Its multiple things that make women do this.

To sum it up you really do need to "have balls" women don't like push overs. This doesn't mean beat your wife or GF up every night or call them names everyday. Its hard to explain man. I hate using this expression but you just "have to be a man"

>id

Being a retard shouldn't be a reason to go MGTOW

Am I supposed to not wanna care for my kids?

Women: Implementing Communism since at least 391 BC.

>marrying western woman

Never. Eastern one too.

>orgy guy is happy
NOTE: orgy guy is not marrying this roastie whore.
Hes just creampie-ing the wife and daughters of this cuck.

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT RAISING DAUGHTERS IS THE ULTIMATE FORM OF KEKOLDRY!
>raising a girl for 18 years just so that orgy guy can cum on her face and fuck her anally

>Be MGTOW
>confuse emotional anectodes with statistics in a hysterical womanish fashion
>men going their own way
>men

you are supposed to marry and live happily ever after. Not too hard if you dont think you wife is going to be become your mother and clean your skid marks while you get fat and watch niggerball.

>You know you can be with a woman, have babies, and not sign a jewish contract right?

So, like the niggers do. Pump and dump.

"Allah does not burden any soul beyond its capacity. To its credit is what it earns, and against it is what it commits. “Our Lord, do not condemn us if we forget or make a mistake. Our Lord, do not burden us as You have burdened those before us. Our Lord, do not burden us with more than we have strength to bear; and pardon us, and forgive us, and have mercy on us. You are our Lord and Master, so help us against the disbelieving people.” "

Money =/= Alpha

Status =/= Alpha

Alpha guys just TEND to get those things

tfw its not primarily the jews but women fucking the west over.
(before anyone calls me a shill: jews need to die and women need to be kept in cages for breeding)

> happily ever after
This is what happens when you get raised by Hollywood rom-coms.

Yeah why would you want to participate in one of the founding institutions of the western world when you can just be some scumbag fucking bargain bin tier women who will happily rear your literal bastards

LOL @ ID
+This thread is full of amazing gets

i changed my mind, thank you for not breeding, i dont want your genes polluting the white race.

well i dont get why you are blaming him, when the whore would have done it with anyone else. he just happens to be the one that started fucking her, its not his fault a dumb indecisive slut decides marriage isnt for her

if anything you guys should be mad at the court system which forces a man to continue financially supporting a slut after she stops giving him sex and finds a new dick to ride. this loophole is as bad as the fucking illegal immigrant anchor baby.

back in the old days before women worked they depended completely on the man for livelihood. they have equal rights and can go work wherever the fuck they want, why should a man be forced to continue paying her alimony when shes fucking other dicks who dont have to pay for shit?

>breeder

Tfw MGTOWs are openly adopting faggish slang now

>Yeah men never want to join orgies or cheat on their wives
Sup Forums cucks believe this.

Hurr durr manly virtue is for fags that’s why I want to live my life like a rap video nigger and shit on my ancestors graves

>quotes islam
Nigger, please! If we had islam in the west this shit wouldnt be happening. this woman would have been honor killed by her own brothers and father.

>didn't go ballistic and depose of the wife and guy

One pick that turned me into a nazi.

Enjoy your extinction TradCuck.

>back in the old days before women worked they depended completely on the man for livelihood.

And back in the old days men were free to nigger around, pumping and dumping their broads, which made a precedent for feminists.
Good fucking job.
Maybe, if most men were not thinking with their dicks, we'd not only not have this degeneracy now, we wouldn't have feminism at the first place?

If that idiot didn't think with his dick and putting pussy on pedestal, would he be in the same situation? Doubt so.

An alpha male is just a man who gets what he wants.

It's a role. One day you're fucking your mistress, you're the alpha. Another day your wife cheats on you, now you're the beta.

its not all men, just you

Did you see the that was basically
>This is my piece of shit daughter that I hate
>Being a single mother sucks
>Wanna put another one in me?

>you wont have kids
What if we already have kids but still disagree?

This, to be honest

Varg lives off welfare in the middle of nowhere.
His daughters will become massive sluts as soon as they are 15.
In about 5 years his oldest daughter will be old enough to ride my dick. mmmmmhhh cant wait!

It’s possible to lose and therefore you should just quit at everything preemptively so you’re spared any possible disappointment because you’re too much of a faggot to ever deal with adversity

it's all men

>1990 last datapoint
that graph's older than 90% of Sup Forumssters

his oldest daughter is like 20 champ

just you

Except the chance of divorce is now 50%+ and the chance of a miserable marriage is another 33%.

6 chambers. 4 bullets. 1 blank. 1 empty. Press the gun against your head. If you live I will Paypal you $100.

You're not a coward are you?

>Yeah men never want to join orgies or cheat on their wives
Slut detected!
>u-uh men cheat too
The cuck in this video was actually offered to join the orgies but refused because he was married and had kids, 2 years later his wife divorces him to go fuck the orgy guy.

Those are the cohort of women born in the 1990’s. The data point is very current.

>Except the chance of divorce is now 50%+
only in the states, europe is like 25%

i dont own a revolver or i would do it

why does anyone listen to this idiot? his advice is harmful.

Says who? You watch too much TV. My kids are better adjusted than all the “happily married” couples kids we meet.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day

I enjoy my lover, she enjoys me. We’re working together to raise nice kids. And you’re fucking butthurt.

This smells fishy, its just too good to be true.

no they arent, you just see you kids more often

i lived give me money you aren't a liar are you?

my good goy

"But as for those who reject faith, and die rejecting—those—upon them is the curse of Allah, and of the angels, and of all humanity.
They will remain under it forever, and the torment will not be lightened for them, and they will not be reprieved"

> europe is like 25%
You just pulled that out of your ass.

Who cares? Boyfucking is a pillar of western culture too. Marriage is an alliance between two families for socioeconomic benefits. I’m independently wealthy and marriage offers no return on investment now. My IQ is high as is hers, and we both share good genes.

Not disaggregating statistics by race, average or fewer sex partners and church attendance

If you marry outside this you’re a retard

>One anecdote is representative of all men
Men actually cheat more often then women. Contrary to what MGTOW fags believe

Your kids are literal bastards and you and your live in whore are degenerates

Your ancestors fucked many women and had many children

>It’s possible to lose
50% is not "le small possibility XDDD TEEHEE"
Its a huge, unacceptable risk.
>you are too scared to take risks
I take massive risks all the time. All men do.
marriage is a risk NOT WORTH TAKING!
Pic related is you

No they don't
It's about 50 50

You are quoting a Kinsey statistic from 1962. The women you talk of are in elderly care right now.

the usa has the highest divorce rates in the world (and usa christians have the highest in the country). This is a well known fact

christian divorce rates are much higher than non christian