The breed of peace strikes again

wric.com/2017/12/15/sheriff-goochland-woman-found-dead-in-woods-was-mauled-to-death-by-own-dogs/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Staffordshire_Terrier
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she has that coal burner phenotype, good riddance.

looks like a pitbull mix, not full blooded apt

You pitbull owners are like Jews with your crypto-pit rhetoric.

>22 years old
Bitch looks like shes pushing 35.

OMG THERE ARE NO BAD DOGS ONLY BAD OWNERS, PITS ARE THE NANNY DOG!!!

i love how her nasty roastie friend can't comprehend that shit bills raised since puppies could turn on their owner. she probably accidentally flat tired one of them and the dogs gave her a response commensurate with her violation of the NAP

It' obvious that she would take the knot and the dog was in the mood and she wasn't.

>Waaaaaaa, why did the mean doggy bite me?! All I did was poke it in the eye, punch it and throw rocks at it!
The same goes for those degenerate nigger, beaner or white kids that get their face bitten off. Sorry to you communists that don't want any form of responsibility or accountability but if call someone with a gun a pussy, expect something bad to happen. Anyways, good riddance, she looks like one those niggers that abuse their dogs.

Nigger dogs

The dog or the woman?

Pitbulls are shit tier. The only respectable dogs are all breeds of shepherds.

>waaaaaa, why can't we have a utopia with hitler as the leader!?
>hahaha, stupid communists, there's no such thing as a utopia and that is why your ideology is wrong!!

Hahaha both of you nazis and communists are morons, go eat the dinner your mommy made for you before it gets cold, pussy.

Was she fucking them in the woods?
Surprised nobody has asked this.

I didn't see this before I posted. Lol

Shit that's my neck of the woods.
What is with these thots getting pitt bulls?
What happened to getting a nice lab.

>b-b-but why are shitskins given all of the welfare money if they're so lazy
So, why do you complain if you do the same thing?
>IM A WHITE SOYBOY WITH TITS I DESERVE THAT MONEY IM LITERALLY ARYAN JUST A LITTLE OUT OF SHAPE
Hahaha pale kraut getting rammed by shitskin Mohammed daily. Hopefully your shithole country implodes so you disgusting krauts and mudslimes can die off.

>goochland
Also this bitch is a reptilian if I've ever seen one.

PITTED

Yo Goochland is nice. Real comfy

>You pitbull owners are like Jews with your crypto-pit rhetoric.
There are serious differences in the breeds, and a true Amstaf is not a 120 pound dog.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Staffordshire_Terrier

This is some inbred mutt that mauled this lady. She had no business with an animal that size. I keep risky pets from time to time. Some could break fingers, but nothing fatal.....However, she was literally messing with the wrong dog that day....a pair of them from the sound of it. She was way out of her league.

>What is with these thots getting pitt bulls?

Trashy people LOVE Pitts. They think they're tough and cool.

They want to fuck the niggers of the canine species. How can white, little dick dogs, even compete.

Either you are getting threads confused or you have some sort of bizarre mental illness.

Pitbull threads are Jewish slide topics that only brainlets contribute to. You all deserve to die worse than the lowest nigger on the planet.

I would never trust pitts. Sure you can get a rare good one.
But you could easily get a lab or shepherd and never worry for a moment.

I used to have some mongo breed pit procured by the finest of Mexican eugenicist in the depths of south Houston.
Was a really a loyal pet, ate my german shepard ate through my bathroom door to attack me, so I just gave him to a nigger that later got mauled by him.

I'd suggest pit bulls to anyone that wants to know what Dylan Roof in animal form behaves like.

>Was a really a loyal pet, ate my german shepard ate through my bathroom door to attack me, so I just gave him to a nigger that later got mauled by him.

Go pray to hitler shrine and your naked pagan god statue, you filthy kraut. Nobody cares about your dog breeds or degenerate culture. Germany was the birthplace of modern degeneracy during the Weimar Republic.

I don`t even disagree about that. The "birthplace of modern degeneracy".
I am still right about pitbulls though.

I get this is a pitbull hate thread but I don't think they did it... kind of. I'm willing to bet she was attacked which sent the dogs into a frenzy where they attack anything. My dog looks exactly like her's in the bottom right. He's super chill and loyal until there's an imminent threat, then WATCH THE FUCK OUT!
>not defending the breed
>inb4 pits are degenerate
Don't respond if you're missing my point, which is I think the police department is doing a shitty job to just say the dogs turned on their owner without a proper autopsy or further investigation.

You've never been right, BITCH, shut the FUCK up and GET off my fuckin' site.

Read the article
They're doing an autopsy and toxicology.

no u

I read the article. This is what they need to do.

Killed 14 pits and counting.

Do the US a favor and poison or shoot every pitbull you encounter.
Make dog parks safe again.

Pitbull owners are just as much nigger as their dogs.

You haven't killed shit you little pussy, fuck up with that bullshit, bitch. Fuckin' roll out there and knock out all your teeth for LARPing on my god damn site.

What did this rubber nen nigga mean by this?
It's so easy when stupid ass dogs drink antifreeze readily.

She was probably drunk or high
But Pits are still a shit breed.

You've never killed. Trust me.

Oh okay. You're a funny one.

Watch out, we got a bad ass

BITCH.

One less piece of white trash to worry about. White trash are often just as bad as nigs.

No, I just remove those so they don't breed more shit dogs.

edgy :-0

Basically you're exactly the same as those niggers that vandalize property? Those people pay and care for those dogs. It's their property, you're just as bad as those antifa faggots.

You don't do a fucking thing unless I let you do it, hoe.

Probably this. She looks like she half asses everything in her life, fucking pathetic. Also women with gross tattoos are the biggest red flag.

It all looks iffy but she is white trash and I hate stupid people but still if she actually raised and trained those dogs right but she is white trash so the dogs could of turned on her but she was receiving death threats

I had a peacock for a while in my acrylic.
Was a total accident.
Fucker ate everybody but damn was he cool.

She brought those dogs to the woods to kill them and they overpowered her. End of story.

Anarcho capitalists are by definition multiculturalists. Kill yourself, kike.

NOT AN ARGUMENT, PUSSY. TRY AGAIN.

>to kill them
Is that the new lingo for having sex?

>gookland

Yeah my pit gets in an unhinged state where she'll nip almost anything. And by almost anything I mean if that dog ever nips me I'll fucking crush her. She's a good dog otherwise.

Fucking hell.

Pitbulls are the niggers of caninedom.

Fresh oxygenated blood always reminds me of the fizz on top of a warm soda that doesn't go away until you put your finger over it. Watching it mound (pooling is the wrong word) is very therapeutic.

Virtue signalling.

do pitbulls just flip a switch like that and attack even their owner? Maybe she treated them like shit?

>tfw my cousin has 2 small children and a pitbull
i'm worried for her kids

They were bred for aggression, and they can just do that randomly. They'll interpret something that triggers them and they go off on an attack.

The breed of low impulse control strikes again!

>have black friend who owns a pit/lab mix
>very nice dog overall, friendly with owner's friends
>owner starts dating some woman and they travel and take vacations
>leaves dog with me and my roommates
>unbeknownst to us bc we work during the day the dog freaks out when the mailman delivers mail through the mail slot on our front door
>one Saturday I'm out on the porch with the dog
>little Indian mail carrier walks up
>visibly shaking
>I'm like wtf give me my mail
>reach my hand out to grab mail and the dog leaps off the porch, biting the mailman in the face several times

lucky the guy didn't sue us. the pit mix was sent to a farm, bit some other person in the face and was put down. fuck pits and pit mixes.

I know someone with a pit that's killed 2 of their chihuahuas.

Beat me to it.

>DOGGED.com

First time on Sup Forums? Straight from Sup Forums and starved for attention.
Here you go little one, a (you) for (you).
Now go slice your wrists and take a bath

Yep.

>120 lbs.
>Pitbull
Pick one.

I swear Pitbull owners tell me it's the small dogs to watch out for. I keep on waiting for this story to hit about a Yorkie mauling someone to death.
Any day now...

It's called displaced aggression. Honestly this can be some of the worst dog bites there are. Likely her pits where dog aggressive, and freaked out when they saw another dog, got frustrated they couldn't get to it because leash. She tries to tell them to stop barking lunging, one whips around and bites her, she screams which aggs them on and other one joins in due to pack mentality. She tries to fight them off which just encourages them then dies cuz she can't use her tough tattoo's to take on two niggerbulls at once.

Have some OC. Low reso because I had small source images to work with.

My pit tried to bite me in a anger, so I dominated the shit out of him, luckily he only lost 3 teeth and his pride.

If you want to own these animals understand you gotta get on a primal level with them.

They understand dominance, its worked great for my pit

The girls who would own a pit are the same ones who date an abusive guy, they just like the risk of possibly being physically hurt or killed at any moments notice

I wish a cute girl would kill the FUCK out of me

One drop rule.

it's not necessarily that she mistreated them as it is she just didn't train them well, if at all
basically any dog CAN be trained to be loyal, calm, and listen to its owner
the problem is when they aren't they tend toward natural instinct which for pitbulls is highly aggressive

#notallpitbulls