Eric Clanton Sentencing: What's Happening?

Bike Lock Boy was supposed to go on trial the other day; any updates? The hell happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RvwCqCivAPU
dvcinquirer.com/news/2017/12/14/former-adjunct-professor-eric-clantons-pretrial-set/
youtube.com/watch?v=nye7jDVqsDc
youtu.be/rt49erw89cE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lets pray

The wheels of justice grind slow, but they grind fine.

ya just look at Steinle's case

Blacked

He's gonna have an outie bunghole in a few months.

Did he get sentenced?

Give him a taste of the Marxist system he craves.
Russia - Inhuman Conditions In Russian Prisons
youtu.be/RvwCqCivAPU

If he gets tried by a jury of his peers there’s literally no way he gets convicted in California

The victim better bring a civil suit

Hit him everywhere

No they moved the pretrial hearing to february. It seems that the prosecution and defence is trying to reach a deal.

Begone Satan
Hmmm interesting thank you kind user

dvcinquirer.com/news/2017/12/14/former-adjunct-professor-eric-clantons-pretrial-set/

>Dan Siegel, who represents Clanton said to a crowd gathered outside the courtroom that they are hoping for a favorable outcome for Clanton in February.
>Siegel Family History: German and Jewish (Ashkenazic)

Thanks, what a bastard
kek

That chick lives in my town. Her husband ge5s off on making her dress like that at walmart and shit. Local legend.

Clearly a shill
She's way too classy for Walmart

no one give a fuck about eric clapton anymore. The only fun part was trying to ID him.

Serial No.
Name
Case #
PFN
CEN
Dept#
Hearing Date
Hearing Time
Hearing Type
Case Type
Defense Atty
DA
1 CLANTON, ERIC MICHAEL 17-CR-016561 BKJ827 7817928 011 02/22/2018 8:30AM Pretrial Hearing Felony Dan Kahn Siegel Rebecca Judy Warren

youtube.com/watch?v=nye7jDVqsDc
Was this the look he was going for

It got postponed. Again.
Really? How about that spic that got off with murder in San Francisco? That nigger that got off with community service for torture and kidnapping in Chicago? That Somali nigger cop who's getting off without even being indicted in Minnesota?

Let me tell you what's happening. They're going to keep postponing his trial until we lose interest, or until we suffer enough defeats and become so marginalized that it doesn't matter that we still care. Then they're going to let him walk.

LOL

you are wrong
now we entering real fun part
we need to see Eric Clanton in prison sentenced for at least 15 years.

That would be terrible if he ratted out the entire west wing of antifa

ANTIFA IS GROSS FULL OF PEDOS WHO NEED TO DIE

who is this faggot?

trial postponed to feb 22

Guy who punched Richard Spencer and started the "Punch a Nazi" catchphrase.

>sentenced for at least 15 years.

Nah, not in Commiefornia.

>It seems that the prosecution and defence is trying to reach a deal.
So that means that prosecution has something very strong as to the evidences on Eric Clanton and his lawyer is shitting bullets and bargaining.
Most likely Eric will sing like a rat and take lot's of ANTIFA shitheads with him.
Unless they silence him before trial.

(OP)

>Unless they silence him before trial.
If they do that they will make it look like a suicide.Hillary has the manual.
His lawyer is just buying for time.

This is average speed for a criminal trial of this size, courts are slow as shit, and a plea deal is kind of expected given that the faggot is caught on high def video

>and a plea deal
I hope prosecutor has very strong case against Eric Clanton and only deal they will make with him if he sings like a rat.

">Eric ""Bike locks and black cocks"" Clanton"

LOL.
Eric Clanton: "From swinging bike lock to sucking black cock" soon in prison near you.

My prediction

what a shame i love Tears in Heaven

>HURR DURR SENTENCING WAS TODAY RIGHT? HIS TRIAL WAS TODAY?

Not enough people understand the process.

>Investigation
>Arrest
>Initial Appearance
>Indictment
>6 months to 4 years of conferences, status hearings, motion hearings, evidentiary hearings, discovery hearings and release condition maintenance hearings
>Pre-Trial Hearing
>Settlement Conference (optional)
>Trial (two weeks to two months typically)
>Jury deliberations (0.05 nanoseconds to three weeks)
>One to three months later, sentencing if there's a conviction

Not every hearing is a trial. Not every trial day is THE day of the verdict. Sentencing =/= trial. Stop being retards

LATEST NEWS

pretrial
trial happening in feb

Look at his lectures
youtu.be/rt49erw89cE

This is probably how all social science classes are. Further proves going to college or getting non technical degrees is a scam

If any of you anons can pass this info with this picture to the Prosecution DA Office,
(just in case they are not considering this as an evidence to positively ID Eric Michael Clanton from pictures),
there are few (2 or 3) pictures where Eric's veins on his arm are visible and they can be used by a medical examiner to confirm that the raised right arm with bike lock with very visible upside down letter "Y" veins pattern belongs to Eric Clanton.
Veins as seen on his arm form a very specific pattern,very individual pattern same as finger prints do and they can be used in ID'ing individuals.

Would be shame if this evidence was not used by the Prosecutors since there is not so many pictures with his face very clearly visible,
we need to use every single possible element to show to the Court that this right raised arm with bike lock in it belongs to Eric Clanton.
This might be actually the deal breaker for the Court to positively ID Eric Clanton.

All other details picked up by other anons are also very important but they are not so solid as pattern of his veins are.
Properly trained medical expert will have no problem providing solid proof, of course Eric will be asked to perform real time live demonstration raising his right arm holding bike lock in it till the blood pressure in his right arm produces veins.

In my opinion this is very crucial piece of evidence.
Please provide this picture and this post to the DA Office.

We need to help to nail him for his barbaric life threatening aggressive hostile actions.

is that Shakespeare?

No, that's Shakespeare's slave bitch.
Stop it.

Charges dropped. Eric Clanton did nothing wrong.

>her

comments are closed, hmm I wonder why...

yea just like Kate Steinle and this white boi

Isnt he a racemixing cuck

more than that, we have his pant size

Fake and gay

Sorry to break it to you but Eric will walk away from this thing scotch-free.

no this is real, this guy was real turd eater.
there was few pictures I saw (on a totally normal board somebody posted for few minutes) how he was taking into his mouth from a bitch who was sitting above his face.
he is dead now, i don't remember why or how he died.
he was really gross.

15 years old, homeless in san fran and on drugs. Thats who antifa recruit

[email protected]

Here's the cities email, I'm not sure where the DA Office is

Ummm...no. He will plead out as a first-offender and get a diversion program of some sort, and community service.

Motive is clearly there, and this helps place him at the location

>first-time offender
he's facing four felony charges (assault with a deadly weapon X4) and one misdemeanor (wearing a mask during a crime)
Justice doesn't mean community service for him.

dude, You can find this pic when googling "Eric Clanton". I`m sure the prosecutors are not idiots and have even more evidence than we have.

It`s funny, because literally EVERYTHING abou Eric looks unique. His curly hair, forehead, skinny arms, hinking shoes ....

>4 felonies
>just a bit of community service will do the trick

hurr_im_a_durr.jpg

Yes, but the vein patterns are on the same level as fingerprints, they are so very unique to every person.
That's why his right arm veins pattern is so very special and important to have in establishing if that was his arm raised with the bike lock.

Literally this. There's nothing special about this case really, violent assault cases are a dime a dozen. It won't get the fast lane treatment even though his position as a professor should have been more notable.