Why user? Why have you forgotten me

Why user? Why have you forgotten me

I haven't and I'm still mad.

>became a girl
>just to lose to a giant penis
>and had to settle with a former rival who ending up growing a penis
Izana isn't as suffering as it seems to be though.

What the fuck was Nihei thinking

He tries to sell weebs, and makes more money.

It kinda works since he got two animes in response.

Because you lost and hooked up with a girl who isn't a girl. If it weren't for Blame! being an immaculate masterpiece I'd have spent thousands of dollars and great amounts of effort just to fly out to Nihei's house and punch him in the cock until it was literally concave.

Maybe you can wait until reading his new work, then you can save some bucks before punching both cock and balls at once.

I'll never not be angry about this

is izana a waifu or husbando

I think she's pretty cute still

How did the author come up with that idea

Is he actually continuing that one? I read the one-shot and was thoroughly unimpressed. Maybe I'm misremembering it but the contrast between terrorist dolls butchering people and The Power of Friendship threw me off.

Green hair chick's male version probably has a bigger dick than mc and is better looking.

cute!

Because penis is moe.
On another note, do people actually like shipping best girls with the mc when he's as autistic as Nagate?

canĀ“t beat the cock

I didn't forget. I just moved on because dear fucking lord that ending was retarded.

Izanafags tears sure were delicious. Especially after their unending shitposting. Nihei's ichiruki.

I am still mad

deal with it

She's leftovers.

UNF

That's a nice butt, but Izana's was a Sight of Sidonia.

>Izana

What, you can't appreciate both?

He is just mad that his waifu have a waifu

If you can have a waifu (male), there sure will be someone who have Izana as a husbando (female)

How big is her dick?

HUEG

At which point of the story?

He bought into "liking feminine penises isn't gay!" meme