WHO DID THIS

philly.com/philly/news/possible-culprit-emerges-in-probe-of-racist-fliers-at-temple-20171215.html

Alright 4chaners, enough is enough. Which one of you privileged scum posted these hateful signs?

They have surveillance footage of whoever did it. Do the right thing and turn yourself in. If you know who is responsible, report them immediately!! Bigotry on collage campuses is not acceptable.

philly.com/philly/news/possible-culprit-emerges-in-probe-of-racist-fliers-at-temple-20171215.html

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/archives/reports/hate-crime-hoax-map/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Printer_steganography
youtube.com/watch?v=Tzuvfy4jFwE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I did it, sorry. That wasn't very nice.

that's a festive flag you got there m9

also
>implying bernie would have won

I did it
I'm aloud to say it you honky ass cracker

Wow nice rare, thanks Santa

LOL

BUMPARINI

ROLLING

all that good shit

The sign is not wrong though

looks like another malfunctioned bernie bernout. Those people are the most dangerous.

underrated sign

Rare as fuck

Santa confirmed real.

Democrats are the real racists after all eh

This is serious, police are looking for whoever did it

send presents santa!

They are just scamming for a "business trip" to the South Pacific.

I did it! A black man raped my german daughter

This is fucking brilliant.
Make More.

the left has nothing left to feed on and devours itself in impotent madness, its glorious

for what littering?
lol nigger you stupid signs and sheeeeit aint illegal

What the fuck is \tocca\ ?
is this a reddit meme?

>inb4 this is proven to be another hoax, fake hate crime... and the nigger who created the flyer is not held accountable

>Bigotry on collage campuses is not acceptable.

Whatever nigger.

>Dropping a giant N-bomb
>Not dropping subtle red-pills about the Jews

For shame.

>Possible culprit emerges in probe of racist fliers at Temple
oh no! three pieces of paper that hurt some people's feelings!
surely the authorities must spend resources tracking and stopping this madman! this emotional terrorist!

lol i went to this liberal shit hole for 2 years i also lived right by the school. the niggere and snowflakes fight all the time over territory.

police are looking for someone for free speech?

This was my school

Are there any hate speech incidents that are not obvious hoaxes? Probably not. Our side hates graffitti and doesn't think like this.

what flag is this? on mobile, so i can't tell

>24 responses to obvious slide thread
>no one even noticed that faggot OP spelled college wrong

What the fuck is wrong with you niggers?

Know any liberals that ride a pee wee herman bike?

newfag detected

Bitch santa claus is in this thread. Worth it.

hate speech does not exist

>newfag
>posting from a mobile phone
>myface.jpeg

Add another one to the list: amren.com/archives/reports/hate-crime-hoax-map/

you know they can track the flyers through the printer they were printed on

every printer sprays a series of dots onto every paper it prints that makes every paper printed from that printer traceable

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Printer_steganography

if you want to post shit like this just use a stencil or something or do single motion strokes

Ho ho ho.

sounds like a lot of investigating and money to spend on something that is not a crime. hurt feelings and saying nigger is not a crime.

>people browsing Sup Forums use only a single computer the entire time they browse Sup Forums and cannot use any other device or else they are a newfag

I rest my case, you scaldsing hat nigger newfag kike pajeet loving fuck.

rare christmas island.

i voluntarily choose to view this thread.
just because you lack any restraint, doesn't make it some political conspiracy to prevent you from finding the truth about jews. just look at the thread you want. no one forced me to look or post in this thread

always fake

your mistake was browsing Sup Forums on anything other than your computer and ignoring the social life happening around you.

holy fuck ive met some social retards in my life but you take the cake queerbait

>not hand carving a wood block for printing and then burning it after

It was a liberal who hated niggers.
Not one of ours.

Well the police are involved so it must be illegal.

The guy is white on the footage

ok pal give me more (you's) it feeds me you nignog

ooga booga amiright? chimp out some more

Stop being a faggot reply fag you fucking dick snot

Impressive. Crack open a land crab for me

>bernie will run again
>dies in office
>mwf

Are the commies gunna flip out and start blaming the blacks? Watching the left eat itself apart would be humorous. but then again we cant false flag it because i know for a fact multiple lib journalist are browsing right now looking for us to say we did it and promote the whole thing as a false flag.

cant tell who is shilling who anymore
this board is such a mess

good, hopefully the niggers riot and burn that fucking tumor of a city out of existence

PENNSYLVANIA FOR PENNSYLVANIANS

We're feeding eachother retard

also checked

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

unghhhhh checked i love you user make me cum

Its true. Why did niggers go for hilldog instead?

>I'm aloud

Retard

>niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=Tzuvfy4jFwE

Fuck niggers

this shit is for finding serial killers m8
no detective's working overtime to find the guy who used the word nigger in public

LMAO all of them

That's hardly hateful.

>Its true. Why did niggers go for hilldog instead?

They hate east coast jews and identify them by accent

If this is public property, it is legal under the 1st amendment. It isn't defacing property, as the flier can be removed.
It isn't littering, as is clearly a flier designed to be read.

Otherwise, on private property, it can be charged as property damage, if the culprit did not have permission to place it there. The lawsuit would probably go to small claims, and the plaintiff would win $5 for having to throw away a piece of paper.

Bigotry, racism, and hate speech are legal here. You will need to find a more effective way to negotiate than trying to outright silence your opposition.

Niggers did it to themselves like 99% of other “hate crime” hoaxes

>Hey you stupid NIGGERS
>Weekdays 8:30 am - 5:30 pm

What does this business do exactly?

Well if blacks didn't overwhelmingly vote in the primaries for hillshill then bernie could have won.

a nice young lady. sorry the truth hurts. niggers vote establishment every time. they wouldn't go for bernie because the democrat house negroes stopped the field hands. gift cards and free rides.
niggers are some of the dumbest voters but if you control the house negroes you control the democrat party.

Christmas Island!? Where in the actual fuck?
Well damn, the more you know.

Divide and conquer, very clever, use the Jews tactics against them

I single downstroked your mom

Ho Ho Ho, nigger

wtf I believe in Santa now

holidays island* to you racist piece of fuck

wait until you see Easter Island

>Bernie

Why do you think one of us did it>

Accelerationism ftw.

Hate speech is not free speech.

The black vote DID push Hillary ahead despite super delegates. And Bernie might have had a better chance than the career criminal.

It checks out.

>implying Bernie ever had a chance

A photo of the suspect

>hurt feelings and saying nigger is not a crime.

It's an act of violence and oppression and should be punished severely.

god's work.

I guess we know Santa is actually a democrat. And that he hates niggers. It would explain why he has the little pointy eared slaves though

God dammit Santa

who is this and has he been reported yet?

that's clearly a falseflag

Bad Santa!

These stupid cunts think the Jewish community is going to let a jew be in the spotlight instead of behind the scenes.
Not going to happen.

Is mrs claus gonna put coal in you pink stocking?

a amerisperg autist, probably one migrating from pol.

>pick up 2nd hand printer from whereever, maybe even the landfill
>use it to print stupid shit and do what is in op's pic
>???
>profit!

Lmao they'd probably charge him with something bogus like disturbing the peace but he'd easily win with a jew lawyer

>As if they counted votes in the DNC primary. Hillary was crowned the winner of the 2016 DNC primary in 2012.