Gotta agree with Ms. Coulter here

gotta agree with Ms. Coulter here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YwZ0ZUy7P3E
youtube.com/watch?v=ZoPyi7yGjSo
youtube.com/watch?v=8MqJ3iGBdOo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tax credits for people who are so poor they don't pay taxes yet have a boat load of children seems to be the wrong selection pressures we want to put on society.
A sort of "survival of the stupid" thing.

>50 y.o and no kids
What went wrong?

(actually I think she has infertility issues).

Fertility issues are a real bitch. I feel for her if that's the case, even though I don't like her much

great film, the opening scene is pretty accurate
youtube.com/watch?v=YwZ0ZUy7P3E

Now I have to wonder how many fembot threads on /r9k/ were made by Ann Coulter..

Too bad, either have kids or cough up a little bit of those savings so that we don't need to import 20 gorillion 3rd worlders every year.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZoPyi7yGjSo

She’s a tranny anyway.

>old thot complains about not having kids
>convinently brushes over the fact she was a whore from 18 to 35
roasties get toastie

>Tax cuts that encourage raising a family are bad
>Without a balanced budget, tax deductions for one portion of the population are funded by the other
being this retarded, she's the worst conservative voice

People joke that the lottery is stupid tax when in reality federal taxes are a burden placed up the intelligent and whites, forced to carry poor uneducated baby factories.

She is gay

You can't have kids after transitioning, user.

>The government is taking all of my money, they take all of my money even though I'm raising these fucking kids, stop taking my money I have mouths to feed
>Buhu I'm sad, I don't even have kids and I contribute nothing to the future of this country. Tax parents more. Matter of fact tax everyone more
Taxes are a fucking scam

Give me a list of her expectations in a partner......

>6 4'
>12 inch cock
>blond hair
>surfer
>rockstar
>surgeon.

I found her man Buckaroo Banzai

youtube.com/watch?v=8MqJ3iGBdOo

Best 4:29 seconds I've ever spent

In before sameposting.

That was a joke. You can't know what she really thinks just by looking at that tweet.

Meh, Rubio's 56% kids will pay my social security. I don't care.

>muh big government for families

Retard, the tax credits are refundable. That means people who get back more from the IRS than they paid in. The refundable tax credits are only $1400, and people who pay less than $1400 in taxes are people who don't make much money. People who don't pay much money are...well, let me spell it out for you. This means whites, who make money, are paying niggers and spics for breeding. Get the picture? This is why the Jewish spic Senator Marco Rubio was advocating for it. It helps his nigger and taco nigger constituents.

she is a genius

FEMBOTS DON'T FUCKING EXIST YOU CAN HAVE ANY 7/10 YOU WANT SHUT THE FUCK UP REEEEE

This is what she gets for shit talking marijuana. Skunk curse!

High T women are disgusting