Reminder: manlets are not white. If you're under 6'0" in 2017 you're a shitskin by default

Reminder: manlets are not white. If you're under 6'0" in 2017 you're a shitskin by default.

180 cm is optimal height for everything

wtf i thought 5'7 was tall?

> 6'0"
manlet spotted , get back to the manlet pit you little man . fucking manlets, when will they ever learn?

>Be me
>200 cm
>Greek

You confuse me so Sup Forums

If you browse Sup Forums you're not white. No exceptions

>1m63
I will never have sex in this lifetime. Better keep honing my videogame skills.

Reminder: That guy in the picture will live a short life and can die easily from foot issues. Yes anything under 6'0 is a manlet.

I'm 5'6.

Why does everyone have a height complex?

I'm convinced these threads are being made by 5'2 midget lookin motherfuckers.

Meanwhile im 5'8 and never been single for more than 3 weeks since age 17 until now age 33. I was also poor as fuck until 27 so you can't say women came to me because i was rich. Also, i'm ugly and used to have dental problems. Those memes that guys are posting with the "just be confident bro" of some Schwarzenegger type dude next to a weeb are kind of bullshit.

Women just want a guy that can pick them up and act like he doesn't give a fuck about their existence.

Shit changes if you want kids though.

A KV-2 can have a long life and sure won't die easily.

tall people die a lot sooner

>unless you're my ultra specific 100% air yen mustard rice definition of white then you're not white

>tells everyone on an anonymous image board height
>asks why other people have height complex

>222cm
>109KG

lanklet

thats why you make good worker bots

>tall people never become "the eternal boomer"

>5'8"
lmao Im so sorry dude

manlet detected

>ATTENTION MANLETS

guatemalan women are basically dwarves, their average height is 4'10 (meaning a significant portion will be 4'6-9

you can find one of these to love you if you move there instead of killing yourself

ok jake from state farm

t. memeflag
even that's disgusting as a mexican

it should be noted that many of the men there "declined to have their heights recorded" and their male avg height is at 5'2

how is a leaf better than a meme flag?

lanklet detected

5'11" master race checking in.

bump

>his height starts with 5
>master race

how do we know you're not the manlet here

Sweep the leg.
You all have a problem with that?

6'0 mediterranean reporting in

5'11" nigger reporting in

Guarantee I sleep with more and better looking girls than you ya fuckin cheeky cunt

kys

White people are the anunnaki.

Anyone else over 6ft constantly dealing with manlets trying to fight them?
Why do manlets try so hard?

I guess I make up with it due to the fact I'm good looking, have impeccable fashion sense, play guitar like jimmy hendrix and sing like Eddie Vedder. Stay mad you Lanky faggot.

mighty mouse looks like an average dude here tbqh, the pencil neck looks like a fucking abomination

It’s a timeless Sup Forums meme that we hold dear.

my height starts with a 5 too, I'm 57 feet tall

im 5'7 and manmores always try to start shit with me because im so good looking. but im also very strong so they tend to get their asses kicked like the bitches they are

Tends to be the opposite for me. I’m 5’10 and lanklets are always trying to fight me. One swift uppercut to their nonexistent chin and they back down real quick.

So you play like a nigger and sing like a soyboy

Sup Forums really needs to publish some kind of rule book so us noobs can understand you. That and a lexicon for commonly used Sup Forums words.

I would pay to watch these 2 dudes fight

Reminder: Long people topple easily in fights and short fat dumpy losers have center of gravity

>Brazil
A literal nigger

>200 cm
Why don't you use a real number, you god damn euro-trash communist

No sensei.

>Meanwhile im 5'8
Is this what 5'6" niggas say to not embarrass themselves?

Or just look up rules of the internet you fuckig faggot mongoloid newfuck.

>180 cm
Manlets detected

Struve would beat the fuck out of you and any person in the lighter weight classes though, including mighty mouse. You don't realize what kind of knockout power a Heavyweight has, especially one that sits around 260-270 and is 7 fucking feet tall with insane reach. Guarantee you you wouldn't last 5 seconds in the ring against him, and I also guarantee you you wouldn't stand a chance against any in-shape manmore.

If you are under 6 feet and 200 lbs, just know that us manmores allow you to live. We could crush you like little children if you ever tried us physically.

He's not the average long person though. Most long people are lanky. I'd rather fight a long person than a round person. Round people have flesh armor.

I would pay to watch these 2 dudes reenact 2 girls 1 cup

Lot at the butterbean logic.
Youre not wrong though

I'm 6 feet 180 lb and manage to submit this 7 feet tall nigger during bjj classes
Fuck off gym rat

He is wrong considering the fact that your body fat has fuck all to do with your capacity to take a punch in the face.
That's mostly the general design of the skull and mongoloids are the champs at it.
t. Fought with natives from the north.
Can't possibly knock out these thicc headed glue sniffers.
Niggers are fast, whites are strong, mongoloids can take punched to the face.
That's the general rule.

punches*

>aiming your punches for the head
Hit them in the collarbone, the testicles and the kidneys. Once they've been mostly disabled, go for weaker areas like eyes, ears, nose, fingers, joints, jaw, and temple. Remember suspended broken ribs can be fatal as they can puncture lungs.

5'9"
140lb

Though talk. But if someone goes super nigger mode on me like that hes getting it in the nuts back and the average fag who would try that on me hasn't been practicing kick boxing since the age of 12.

Tough. For fuck sake.

How's do the weather up there, faggot?

Why are you arguing with me if you are on the same page as me? I said hit them in the testicles and kidneys you say nuts and back. It's the same thing.

If you:

-Are under 6' tall
-Have brown eyes, possibly green (debate over the latter is on-going but leaning toward not being able to have it and be white for a number of scientific reasons)
-Have black hair, or very dark brown hair
-Do not have full-blooded heritage exclusively from Northern Europe
-Are not part of the I1 haplogroup (yes, R1a/b-niggers are excluded)
-Do not practice Germanic Reconstructionism as your faith
-Have ever referred to Christianity as "European"
-Do not have Rh-Negative blood
-Have an easy time tanning in the sun
-Have poor night vision
-Have a nose that does not have a completely straight, unbroken slope
-Have ever found yourself naturally attracted to non-White females
-Do not enjoy cold/winter weather

Then you are not White.

hmm.. I don't recall manlet being in the rules or of the internet. Also, I don't expect you'll be writing a lexicon for Sup Forums since you can't even spell fucking correctly. Should you call someone a mongoloid if you can't write a correct English sentence?

180cm is a joke

here's your you, kys leaf

So you can barely play minor pentatonics and sing like some fag from some fag band in the 90s that was pushed and vreated by jews? wew

>overcompensating will make me appealing
no it only makes you a bigger faggot