I fucking hate fat people so much. This is the ultimate degeneracy...

I fucking hate fat people so much. This is the ultimate degeneracy. How can anybody who has such a lack of willpower that they literally kill themselves through laziness be worth anything?

Everywhere I look I see fatass people huffing and puffing down the street, taking up too much space and constant shoveling shit down their disgusting butter holes.

It also can't be a coincidence that so many niggers are morbidly obese.

How do we fix this problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eqMKy74HKXs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We fix it by feeding fat people to third worlders. Get thin or become din din

It's over.

What does that even mean?

PAY

Pack them up in crates and feed them to people from Zimbabwe.

That is literally a TON of chicks.

More

>How do we fix this problem?
Ideally, a bullet, forklift, and a truck to haul away to feed the hellmouth of Centralia, PA.

FOR

>not barnaclebill.jpg

POP OFF JAMES

someone post the "sponge bath" gif.
tl;dr there's a video of this lardpile grimacing in pain as his knee armpits are sponge-scrubbed. yes he is lying in that same exact bed.

Damnnnnn
T H I C C
Would bust a nut between those beautiful folds.

Is this THE Triggly Puff?

The very same

-Instate a tax that makes people pay depending on how off they are of their ideal BMI. Every fat fuck must have a quota of pounds to loose a year until they reach ideal BMI, if the anual quota is not met, then they must be fined.
-Charge extra for transpiration.
-Stop issuing disability status for obese persons.
-Designate parking spots for fat people that are as far as posible from the entrance of establishments.

>150 lbs
>vs
>150 metric tons

youtu.be/eqMKy74HKXs

Transportation*

I like fat people way better than niggers and homos

He asked for his legs to be fried in lard so that when the surgeons eventually cut off his already completely numb legs and useless legs, he could make them a part of himself yet again.

>numb legs and useless legs
I seriously need to get off the internet tonight, holy fuck.

nigger what

Compulsory liposuction for all obese fat asses. The fat taken goes into making soap and other products. The soap is sold across the nation. Proceeds made from the sold soap go back into the costs to upkeep and maintain the overhead for the compulsory liposuction program. win/win. Btw this post will kill your thread. Mods always kill threads I post this in.