This NN fiasco has convinced me to go back to being democrat

This NN fiasco has convinced me to go back to being democrat.

Anyone else here in the same boat?

yes all those changes that changed nothing really activated my almonds looks like I'm a hillary artillery now

Me too

Let me lay It out straight for you cock-eyed little spergs; yeah, I voted for Hillary Clinton, and no, I don’t regret it. I voted for Hillary because I didn’t want a narcissistic, sociopathic, glorified clementine leading our country, and you people fucked it all up. You people with your memes, and your “kek,” you’ve doomed us all. Hillary was the best chance this country had; she was educated, she was smart, hell, some nights and even sat alone and stared at her picture, thinking “goddamnit, she sure is pretty.” But now here we are, 2 minutes to midnight with North Korea, our country literally Russia 2.0, minorities being kicked out left and right purely because of the color of their skin, I won’t stand for It! The bigotry, the racism, It has to go. We live in the future, this isn’t the country I want my children living in anymore.

Both parties are shit, you should just go independent.

The queen and Phillip took ten children from an Religious children's home!! These children were never seen again!! On YouTube there's evidence of Philip drugging and raping small children in Australia!! Vile Paedophiles are in positions of power all over our world!! Check out YouTube!!

bye

both parties are the same.
fuck both of them.

>go back to being democrat.

literally impossible fellow human

Nobody with any sense here ever supported the end of net neutrality. It was always an astroturfing thing from big telecom, and picked up on by the feeble minded.

>hey guys I'm coming out

$0.02 has been deposited in your account. Sage. Fuck off back to Sup Forums.

What did he mean by this?

Here we go again: another full blown SJW democrat pretending to say "I supported Trump from the beginning, I am even a little racist, but this is the last... (insert current year)" slider threads

>trusting any politicians ever
it's all bullshit, no one ever runs because they want to improve shit, they run so they can just fucking benefit for themselves like the corrupt fuckwads they are

Im more surprised at the amount of Asians that cropped up, why?

"Stop and Think": posting pics ruins the "Sage". Another SJW Faggot trick. as evident by them saying "think" because LibTards always go around like they are the smartest people on the planet.

Link the evidence or shut up

Oh neat a new one.

>voted for Hillary because I didn’t want a narcissistic, sociopathic,.....

wew cunt

>>I'm either trolling or legitimately so retarded I got shilled into being a Democrat by Google

If there are others in the boat, I hope it sinks.

Both parties are absolute dumpster tier garbage but im sure as fuck not voting republican again.

sage

>You people with your memes, and your “kek,” you’ve doomed us all.
Trump was the anti-Syrian escalation candidate, and Hillary criticized him for being too soft on the Norks. Is this a pasta or are you retarded? I don't know anymore.

Yes. I will be voting for Hilary in 2020. You should do the same.

1 posy by this ID

Real question. Are sages ok on /pol?

Vietnam. I think. Lots of S. Vietnam people fled to California.