#MyBordersMyChoice: IRL POSTERS EDITION

OBJECTIVE:
Subvert feminist slogans to redpill normies on immigration, especially women.

IDEA:
Citizens collectively own a country just like a family owns a home & a person owns his or her body.
Being forced to accept strangers into your country is just as absurd & wrong as being forced to accept them in your home, or inside yourself (rape).

PRE-JAN 14: ONLINE DEPLOYMENT:
MEMES: pastebin.com/vkpTYNiK
Keep baking & bumping generals.
Keep spreading the memes on the_donald, twitter, etc: build hype & numbers for IRL deployment.
Use #MyBordersMyChoice plus additional slogans for spread: #NoMeansNo, #MeToo, #KatesWall, #KateSteinle
Popular tweets to RT (Sup Forums News, Millennial Woes, Peter Sweden, etc): pastebin.com/ciSZjdCq
Front page of The_Donald has been reached (they have the numbers to help): redd dot it/7inyof

JAN 14: IRL DEPLOYMENT:
OFFICIAL PDF WEBSITE: 7hnc7sd5jgj53f.wixsite.com/mybordersmychoice
Posters go up on Jan 14th at night (Sunday) on campuses across the planet. The next day we grab the popcorn.
Students & profs should be back from holidays by then & Sunday night will be a quiet time for posting.
Anywhere on campuses & public spaces is good but bonus points for feminism-related areas:
women's & gender studies departments, feminist clubs, office doors of feminist profs, etc

PROOF OF CONCEPT:
Preliminary testing already caused outrage:
twitter.com/PNN_Unleashed/status/941457949574287360
IOTBW is also a good proof of concept.

OLD: IMPORTANT REMINDERS:
Ignore anyone advocating criminal activity, vandalism, etc. These are Soros-paid leftist shills trying to ruin the operation.
It is pointless & bad PR to do anything illegal.
The point is to have maximum contrast between how evil the fake news portrays these posters & how truthful they are to normies.
DO NOT ALTER THE POSTER: uniformity is key, it will have the biggest impact. DO NOT ADD LINKS. REMOVE ALL NON-OFFICIAL POSTERS YOU SEE IRL.

Godspeed anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_cddf83ebd404444a8139bfed18dbe29a.pdf
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_b73d44e84c334cdc922b05af7367a450.pdf
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_f6be4b033b1c42a198443cd7443923a3.pdf
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_9ebfb88d9da14645828c375b665ce376.pdf
pastebin.com/vkpTYNiK
kek.gg/i/4DD64r.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Leftypol is planning a shill raid, seen from their discords. This is proof of the effectiveness of this campaign.
>ANYONE TRYING TO DISCOURAGE PARTICIPATION IS A SHILL
>ANYONE TRYING TO CHANGE THE HASHTAG IS A SHILL
>ANYONE ADDING LINKS TO THE IMAGE IS A SHILL
>ANYONE TRYING TO MAKE THE IMAGE RACIST / EXTREME IS A SHILL
>ANYONE TRYING TO CHANGE THE MESSAGE IS A SHILL
IGNORE ALL SHILLS & KEEP BROADCASTING THESE COUNTER-SHILL MESSAGES DURING THEIR RAID

>Sweden mentioned

greetings nord-bro
i made a custom PDF just for you:
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_cddf83ebd404444a8139bfed18dbe29a.pdf
and pic related for spreading online
i tried to leave no country behind

I'm too unfamiliar with feminist slogans to understand this.
What is this a persiflage of?

bump

USA color PDF:
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_b73d44e84c334cdc922b05af7367a450.pdf

Grayscale also available if needed:
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_f6be4b033b1c42a198443cd7443923a3.pdf

Germany color PDF:
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_9ebfb88d9da14645828c375b665ce376.pdf

It's a spinoff of "My Body, My Choice"
and "No Means No" is taken directly from the feminists
it's going to make them mad, which will help the message spread when they go crying to the media - same concept as IOTBW

ok, thanks.
Don't know if such slogans are familiar to the average German.

German feminists will be familiar with "nein heisst nein" - Google it and you will see all the results
If we make them angry so they got to the media then our message will spread very far

>anyone trying to make the message racist is a shill

This seems pretty funny. Good job anons.

We know they can't stop themselves from taking the bait since IOTBW

i didn't realise this was kicking off as a thing ever since the original thread where these were being made. noice.

keep going user!

Checked

Based leaf

Ha

MOAR

Bump
Is anyone tweeting these?

this one is the best

Hope you're joking
Don't use the shill sabotage versions

Bumping, the salt mines would be great.

Some anons said Jan 14 is too long to wait, but I don't see how we can do it sooner.. during the holidays nobody will be on campus, and earlier than Jan 14 some students & profs won't be back yet

Bump
Slow tonight

Bump

lo res

fuck off. this meme is legitmately shit-tier. IOTBW was genius in its simplicity but this one is just trash.

t. jidf

God bless you, user. I hope this shit catches on. Don't give up.

Why can't i force a girl to have an abortion?
#MyMoneyMyChoice #MySpermMyChoice

It's okay to have white babies

Anyone have the template version? I want to clear up the borders on the face and arms so it shows up a little better on certain flags.

Template is in here at the bottom of the list: pastebin.com/vkpTYNiK
Thanks user

kek.gg/i/4DD64r.png

There we go, subtle change, but should help it show up a little clearer on flags with darker blues and reds.

It will, I don't give up and I'm resourceful. There will be a surge shortly before the poster date, I'll make sure of it. I might call in some help to broadcast it the week before: some pretty big names have already retweeted it. They might be willing to help if asked.

Supported

Awesome thanks user I'll throw it in the template soon and try some darker flags. We need to get the word out that this is a global operation and we need euro anons & others, their translations have already been made (tons of languages)

Bump + rolling

IOTBW, 1488

Bump

Bump
Catalog is full of fucking slide threads

>citizens define borders
What happens when a majority of citizens allow immigrants?
What’s your argument then?

as a current student of the UC system the first day back to school is jan 8
(delayed due to commie fires lmao)

>those scratches
lmao I can just see some triggered snowflake breaking their fingernails off on this shit

They would have to get rid of all immigration laws to allow unlimited entry of outsiders. Until then, illegal immigration is by definition non-consensual as the will of the country is reflected in its laws.

Makes sense, that's a Monday. That's why we should do it on 14 Jan, Sunday night

bump