Holy fuck

>nigger doesnt pursue white woman
>falls in love with litral mongoloid
>movie presents the mixing of the 2 shityist races whilst leaving the good ones alone, as a good thing

Is ryan johnson

Dare I say

/ourguy/

Omg that gooky face

Gay costumes

Literal

Mongoloid

So what happened with Snork?

China is now the target audience faggot.

Why do they only date other humans? Are they alien-a-phobes?

They had to get a gook that appealed to Americans and didn't offend the chinks

and some how they found a man in a wig

Ya because china has such a high opinion of niggers

lol that's the best zhing zhonger they could come up with

yeah...the whole movie man...

Basically every white male was a complete coward pussy screeching traitor.

It was that bad. Even luke was a attempted child murdering pussy. It was bad.

>Fun Fact: That's Carrie Fisher's dog Gary being held

LOL source please, that looks like top tier bants

that would kiss him?
yes

>Sup Forums unironically likes TLJ
This place really has become Reddit...

the only person annoyed by this is jim

Just google china racist museum

Has the amerimutt meme just completely lost all meaning or something?

They made it look like a bm/wf pairing to provoke controversy, and then dialed it back to not seem cliche.

>See goyim? It's not anti white, it's about mixing ALL the races together "equally," heh heh heh

Addition

You are an idiot. This is still promoting race mixing, making the entire globe into a dark race of slaves.

Yep. Whites and Asians aren't even smart enough to really oppose them. Knock the global average IQ down 5 to 10 points in the next 300 years...

BRACKED

BEFORE

>Chink gets blacked
Chinese market is gonna LOVE this

Never Forget

Give R2 the mutt face.

Yes. Jews aren't funny if you hadn't noticed.

nice post poland

The thing i love about gooks is they’re clueless. They’ll always be clueless cuz no one ever wants to talk to them

Ikr arent europeans all gooks anyway at this point

>tfw the Chinese market see this
This just goes to show you the kikes are willing to occasionally lose shekels if it's a particular push for more pozz.

The Jews know the Chinese are their next biggest threat so they're starting to go after them.

The chinese are an inferior race to whites and in a way to blacks as well.

This is because they dont have inner conscience

there's like one alien in that whole fucking shot
one fucking alien
I might as well be watching the fifth element

Made me kek, thanks poland

Their goal was to get rid of all the white male role models and push feminist propaganda.

Le 56%

Yeah but aren't they very clearly going for a Rey and Kylo thing? So white woman and femme jew, still not so great.

Its overplayed

What is reverse image search?

They kind of set up the Rey/Po thing at the end.

>i-it's o-overplayed r-right guys?

They realeased another one?
Does anyone even care at this point?

BEANED

Actually, I can't really tell if Oscar Isaac is a mestizo or castizo.

>Does anyone even care at this point?
Unfortunately every time they release another one it's considered a theatrical masterpiece.

Memes aside, its funny how hard its shilled by (((critics)))

>The chinese are an inferior race to whites

/O U R G A Y/

ching chong ding dong
what's it like to shit on the street everywhere in beijing and shanghai? I'm legitimately curious.

I mean, when I was in China, and I used to see a chinkerdink squat down, pull his pants down in public, and just squeeze a loaf right out of his ass, the thing that I found most fascinating was how nobody else walking by seemed to care. There are so many people in China clammering over each other in the streets like cockroaches, all of them with some kind of PTSD look in their eyes, like robots or insects, just walking by the guy squatting down taking a shit right in front of them.

Tell me what it's like to be that superior, to where you've evolved so far after 5,000 years that nobody bats an eye when someone relieves themselves on the floor in public. As a white guy, I am legitimately curious and would like to get on your level some day.

Underrated

Just like the Wolfenstein game?

>tfw this is literally my life

How do I get the asian grill Sup Forums? She's traditional and volunteers at animal shelters and shit

He needs to have the Tyrone face instead.

>the copycat nation with buildings falling over and people getting chewed by escalators while others are pissing in trash cans and scooping sewer gunk to use as cooking oil
>not inferior to whitey

Who won the opium wars faggot?

Fuckin Reddit, man

lol right?

>and in a way to blacks as well

filthy nigger detected

Niggers like you certainly aren't helping anything

yet this "nigger" earned more from the movies than everyone in this thread combined in their life times

Who the fuck hires these cunt. Kylo ren and these two are ugly to look at.

Gook Skywaller

Why do you try to convince yourself that we aren't successful people?

I'm an investment banker nibba I probably have a higher net worth than this nigger

>using wealth as an indicator of virtue

It's how losers cope, they know they're safe to sling shit on an anonymous board where no one will reveal details of their life to prove them wrong.

they actually are getting paid very little for these roles.

Boyega and Ridley only made ~100k for the first film

employ me plx

I am just shitposting to upset the "BASED BLACK MAN" plebbitors

It has one based scene, when the hacker guy says that (((they))) are the real bad guys and is playing both sides

Star Mutts, the last Nig.

Well I'm not laughing user. You better start taking posting on Sup Forums more seriously.

Starbucks, the last BLACkED.

Its not overplayed it is funny, the problem is when people don't understand the meaning of the joke and just use it as an insult to Americans. Gotta be creative with your memes, that star wars poster just isn't very funny.

Some of the other 56% memes have made me laugh pretty hard though.

It's really disappointing. They go to the bother to cast an asian female character, and go for one that looks like a borderline downy.

That black guy is also pretty tard looking.

It's like they're trying to make a new standard that will allow ugly people to unironically be in movies

>nigger doesn't pursue Jewess
Fixed

How come you have the linguistic signature of an academic Aussie?

>/ourguy/
>Promoting racemixing
I hope a nignog cave your head in you motherfucker

Why do some English speakers say “how come” instead of “why”?

The movie wasn't that bad unless you're an autistic stormcuck. I'm not saying to rush out and see it. I'm just saying it's not THAT bad. Yes SJW bullshit. Yes race mixing. Yes whatever isms you want to add to it but it wasn't that bad. Not even the animal milk part was too cringey. Calm your tits people.

their culture was destroyed by the communist revolution; the best of their race were purged long ago

blacks have no conscience in general (Africa is nothing but brutality and gibs), but you can still find remnants of what they were like before communism.

most of their cultures around the world are fucked, but there are enough of them that can follow our lead, assuming any of our cultures survive

>actually trying to shill that aborption of movie