What is the most bizarre conspiracy theory that you've heard of that you believe in?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d2uIdC5nx98
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phantom_time_hypothesis
youtube.com/watch?v=zw7sjWkeMKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pancreas denial

The holocaust

Shut the fuck up bitch and go kys ayy lmao
Datamine thread

The Trudeau-Castro cuckolding

golf rumors

>The holocaust

>that you believe in
mate

Golf rumors

Aw, does someone need a hug?

Trump time machine.

Fuckin beat me to it.

I know the basic gestalt of golf rumors but I would love to hear any additional info you have

2006 volleyball incident

Sounds interesting. Source?

That there are people out there who unironically really believe “the jews“ are behind everything that didnt like in recent history

Seems crazy but i know a lot of u guys are out there

Relaxation of the malthusian trap has allowed a race of mutationally loaded bugmen to flourish

I've heard this before but I don't know what it is.

Trump is supposedly a man named jhon titor who discovered Tesla's lost notes on how to build a time machine and is now using it to save the US. It sound ridiculous but there's something to it if you look at the evidence

That...sounds so weird. But do you have any links? I demandeth a source!

A truly glorious thread, the magnum opus of the election in my view.

>Not knowing who John Titor is

Get the fuck OUT you 2003-born motherfucker

This is a shill thread where they attempt to steal your creative essence and knowledge that they are too lame to acquire themselves for the only purpose of manipulating and mindfucking you or discrediting and banning the information.

Death awaits you and only death.

Oooo, thank you!

Are you okay? I can recommend a good therapist!

The kike are behind the French and English oppression of the Irish

>I know the basic gestalt of golf rumors but I would love to hear any additional info you have

Haven't got any but I reckon Trump's used golf rumors to get blackmail on presidents and politicians that use his golf courses. You think you're safe from being bugged but when your golf course is owned by a billionaire...

I'm still convinced Disney is behind Elsagate. And it worked for them. They got the public outraged when the right time came, finally made a statement about it and used it as leeway to attack review channels and YT poops, their support of anti-Net Neutrality paid off, and now they've succeeded at acquiring even more intellectual properties.

Most of the videos have gone down, yes, but billions of kids have been irreversibly fucked up psychologically. All so they can make more shekels and retain control of their fucking rodent.

No sorry I'm phone posting from work

I believe the election was rigged in favor of Donald Trump, despite the mainstream media pushing for Hillary the entire time. There's no way he should have won. There's not that many racists in the United States. According to polls, under 9% of the US holds antisemitic sentiment - I don't think 10% of the US could have elected a president.

Hillary should have won. Literally everyone wanted her to win. All the negative opinions on her were literally Russian bots and paid shills. Every conspiracy against her was made up on the spot, same year she ran against Trump. I'm 99% sure she was the best candidate and the election was stolen from her. I have a masters degree in gender studies, so I'm aware she lost specifically because she's a woman - the same reason why she lost against Barack Obama.

I'm not some /x/ hardcore deep researcher you fucking nigger

muh flat erf

Sage
Shill normie meme
Fuck off to bantz

>I'm not some /x/ hardcore deep researcher you fucking nigger
>John Titor

Learn your history

The only conspiracy is why your tits are deformed and lopsided. Were you malnourished and that's why you are a titlet?

Also, post tits. Since those are the rules and this place has lost all codes of conduct.

>This post gave me cancer.

Hillary Clinton is a fucking sociopath who is responsible for much evil shit I'm suprised she isn't in jail yet. And FYI, voting for Donald Trump does not make you a racist by default. Good FUCKING bye.

Your right I should before titor changes it again

Why don't you ask your mother that?

Anal was socially engineered by gay men who wanted to trick men into faggat nature ..

That's the wrong answer, roastie.

Go back to the designated emasculation board.

Don't believe it, but I've heard a theory which stated more, or less "Hitler was an alien, and was trying to purge all non whites, as whites are more genetically pre-disposed to being altered into his species."

Also, why isn't this waste of cuntflesh dead yet?

LOL!

I'll always be a sage, though.

minute rice actually takes 5 minutes to cook.

Awww you love me!

Sup Forums isn't fucking stupid all the time
Sup Forums isn't 100% filled with retards and shills,

Robin Williams actually died of Auto-Erotic Asphyxiation. RIP kinky motherfucker.

I'm just trying to get other to think.

I fucking laughed.

Adolf Hitler didn't die in a bunker in 1945 but in Colombia a decade or so later.

The we got the technology for the internet from a crashed UFO.

I've read all kinds of theories similar to this, how supposedly all the modern tech we have was given to us by aliens.

Or maybe it's Argentina, South America anyway.

Argentina would be more believable.

High five Nigger, I believe in this too!!!

Ha

Some guy mentioned it at a DEFCON talk. He had really good evidence for his other claims, so I wouldn't be surprised if he had evidence for that. I think it was from DEFCON 19.

huh
disney isnt anti net neutrality

Thanks for this! :)

This one too good to be false

its bait, dumb nameposter

I'm so used to leftists being retarded, I'm never sure anymore.

the real Stephen Hawking died in 2003
what you see now is a very elaborate muppet used to push globalist agenda

Both republicans and democrats were trying to convincingly throw the 2016 election to jockey for better positioning in 2018-2020 to better control 2020 census & redistricting.

Interesting theory. Evidence?

itt pownclenis

i got that hot new Mandela effect!
youtube.com/watch?v=d2uIdC5nx98

>I have a masters degree in gender studies
Nice troll XD

The only "insane" conspiracy theory I believe in is 9/11. And it's not actually "insane" but credible with evidence.

And it is that Israel/Mossad knew about the upcoming attacks and did nothing to warn us as it aligned with their agenda perfectly (sucking us into endless ME wars on their behalf).

Lots of interesting "incidents" involving (((them))) occurred just prior to 9/11, "Israeli Art Students" going door to door in sensitive areas (near military bases, etc.), massive spying uncovered by the FBI just prior to attacks (flushed down the memory hole, even Fox News had a huge story about this just after 9/11 and it was quickly canned, you can find it on YT still I believe). Jews filming and seen celebrating during the attacks, arrested then quietly deported to Israel.

The whole odd warning phone calls to Jewish employees of the WTC, the owner of the WTC taking out recent massive insurance policy on the WTC. Just too many crumbs on the floor, no matter how hard they tried to hide it afterwards.

That's about as far as I go with conspiracy theories. Given up on the paranormal, little green men and underground secret bases.......that was so 90's at any rate.

That white people were created in an ancient lab by a black scientist. Not necessarily a conspiracy, I guess, but it's as crazy as can be.

I've seen a lot of what you're saying already. I find it odd, to say the least.

HAHAHAHAHA! I love this. XD
Well, bless those black scientists for creating the best thing ever then. ;D This stupid theory is great.

baby circumcisions are fuelling an ancient Canaanite god named Moloch

Also all jewish employees of WTC got email saying "something big will happen" and they all didn't go to work that day.

>Beep boop beep, shut it down, beep boop!

poop butt is a bot

why do you post like this
you are why females arent respected

Raising the Kundalini is actually selling your soul to Satan.

Think about how much basic white bitches do Hatha yoga and have unplanned awakenings, there sure as shit arent masses of enlightened Starbucks queens walking around.

Satan = Shatan = Animal Desire
Serpent = Kundalini = Kunda Gland
Causes you to lose self and merge with "higher self"
Gods of this faith eat humans and are blood thirsty (Hindu deities)
Always depicted as being around animals or having animal features in likeness of the beasts of the field

Turn the sacrum bone upside down and what do you see? A pyramid with an eye at the top?

Flip the human body upside down, now this pyramid is at the top and we see the human body mimics the inverted pentagram

>welcome to truth

>namefagging
>ever
>especially with that retarded shit
end your life

holocaust denial

>Implying that I am a female.
Did you just assume my gender?

Big sugar memeing fat as evil, backed by big corn
This country is run from Iowa

Early weaning making people chinlets and (((orthodontists))) avoiding studying the issue because it would put them out of work

Whitey Bulger wasn’t an FBI informant, but the FBI used his name as a rubber stamp for warrants against the mob

US knew where bin laden was for years

Westerners keep Jews around so they can have “vices” (including being intellectually “tricked”) without being responsible

Luriannic Kaballah is “satanic” and Sabbatean Frankism was practiced by Jewish lineages who became atheistic subversives

Biggest one: most “conspiracies” are known about by mildly smart people but not acknowledged because they’re so weird, intricate and morally bad that normies brains switch off out of an inability to accept information. Pizzagate was a flood of unconcealed pedophilia (and worse) whistling, but people still call it le conspiracy theory because they’re soft brainlets. Kubrick made a film about this called “Eyes Wide Shut” or “EWS”, which is one letter off from “JEWS” in capital letters and based on a book by a Jew about antisemitism, and people “don’t pick up” (or don’t want to pick up) the Jewish connection.

Western propaganda is by omission more than direct falsehood. (Another “eyes wide shut” situation.)

That we are in the middle of a covert alien invasion, which has been ongoing for more than a century. Then I learned it was all true.

This is just proof that nigs are so insecure at a very basic level about being nigs (the instinctively know they are worthless) . They also lack any aptitude for critical thinking and logic. Useless, stupid race that are nothing but puppets for (((them))) to direct as a massive biological weapon against western civilization.

AWWWWWW someone needs a hug! :D

The new world order started back with Plato, but then Hegel kicked it into high gear. History is made up of philosophers that try to complete the system of control, and anti-philosophers who expose it for what it is.

SOURCE: Kierkegaard was abducted by aliens and telepathically communicates with me from the mothership.

The dark ages didn't happen. We're currently in approximately the year 1717, not 2017

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phantom_time_hypothesis

Who are the anti-philosophers?

Katy Perry is really JonBenet Ramsey.

Turkey and Malaysia is actually Israel's secret clay.

Youre full of pusedo science

I won't go with the most bizarre one I believe, but will use the most bizarre one I lived through and knows exists to this day.
>cash for kids

I expect that the US state took heat off bin laden’s network so that something could happen

I love time theories: theories like this, time travel theories, and theories that certain events didn't happen.

>I'm just trying to get other to think.
>What is the most bizarre conspiracy theory that you've heard of that you believe in?

how about you post redoills instead of /x/-tier bullshit you stupid fucking nigger

ugh why did i lose 45 seconds of my life on this post

Found the talk!

youtube.com/watch?v=zw7sjWkeMKs

Already fucking have, dimwit.
I use the same username now.

Lord of the Rings is based on true history that was covered up

Thank you so much. Based as hell. :D

I love LOTR and The Hobbit. Elaborate.

Barbara Bush is Aleister Crowley's daughter.

>This country is run from Iowa

Last summer I had a 'psychotic break', and while I was driving wildly around the state I came to this exact conclusion. Basically, I had the sensation that the country was mobilizing for war, and there is this /lit/ meme about how Ceasar's Commentaries on the Gaelic Wars was all about grain (corn) supplies. That's when I realized Iowa holds all the cards.

Wtf is your problem? Why are you posting? You do not belong here. Either post your fat ugly boomer tits or leave. Why do I get the feeling ur husband rides a harley and wears his hair in abraid

Nazi's escaped to Antarctica and built an under-ice city. They had the means (boatloads of missing mining equipment they used to make munitions factories under hills to curb allied bombing( motive and opportunity (plenty of unaccounted for personal and uboats.)

It'd explain everything that happened there since.