youtu.be/oFEnK1YiOR4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JmP5fxuRPw8
youtube.com/watch?v=X_Mw47Gmy2A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't get it.
He got stabbed?
Big woop.

He is STILL getting stabbed

Something about he was injected with pure adrenaline so that his perception of time would be slowed. He was stabbed pretty slowly, but his brain will perceive it as like 1,000 years of stabbing.

This whole fight was bullshit. Didn't the weird dude's entire plan hinge on his lieutenant getting knocked up mid battle? like what the fuck.

Unpopular opinion: Bleach was good until the end of the Mexico arc.

Not very impressed.

>Something about he was injected with pure adrenaline so that his perception of time would be slowed. He was stabbed pretty slowly, but his brain will perceive it as like 1,000 years of stabbing.
>shounen science

Mayuri had a shitton of different plans in advance like "Plan If The Ice Faggot Becomes A Zombie" and "Plan To Blow Up Nemu If The Hand Of God Tries To Kill Me". He just saw Syazel appearance and went with his "Plan Against Dude Trying To Rape Nemu" plan from it.

Diavolo, especially since it ends up being unneeded. Giorno was a prick.

Also Honest, and Wolfgam or whatever his name is, but both were deserved.

Since there is no footage on youtube (just a fuckton of amvs) skip to 17:00 for context

anime-planet.com/anime/bleach/videos/74004

This right here is one of the most fucked up I've seen. Man mutilates and experiments on his confused and scared undead wife. Make sure you copy and paste link to start at the right time.

youtu.be/JUJ2WnUsrzA?t=3m39s

Probably when Shion kills Satoko
youtu.be/3CdWQk6ko-4
Yuuko's death in Otome x amnesia was pretty bad too
I dont usually watch edgy stuff

Watching Bleach is a cruel death.

Probably not the cruelest. But one of my favorites.

youtube.com/watch?v=97bm7PE28wo

> yfw even in the alternate universe part six creates, events happen basically the same way for those who weren't at the final battle.
> so that means Diavolo is probably still repeatedly dying for eternity.

Some of them took it okay.

skip to 8:00

youtu.be/oFEnK1YiOR4

I'm not sure if you can blame Giorno. I don't think he made a conscious effort to death-loop Diavolo, he just kinda had an understanding after the fact.

Very underrated post...

RIP my man Corkus. One of the top fighters in the Band.

Dude wasn't wrong when it came to trusting Guts.

Jojo in general really has some cruel deaths with Pucci getting his head slowly crushed and then gets half of his head torn off while also experiencing oxygen poisoning by Weather Report and Valentine gets every single cell of his body being spun infinitely and never stops spinning while also being buried alive.

Trash is really gross.

Speaking of deaths, watch this streaming site get taken down when rights holder finds out about it from this thread.

A true fucking scientist.

Is this trash? Pretty sure this is trash.

kek

Eden: It's a Endless World.
All of them.
...Scratch that. Every death, explicit or implied, is the cruelest when made by Hiroki Endou.

This whole sequence was sadistic

This scene actually freaked me out a bit

The value of her death was lessened not only by the fact that we knew exactly what kind of manga it was, but because her entire existence screamed "RED SHIRT!!!!!" from her entrance to how everyone liked her

Isn't Angelo rock still concious? He's stuck as a rock until the universe is destroyed, and this is in the part where the protagonists generally take it easy on the villains. Araki didn't even have them kill Kira at the end, but Josuke had already turned a guy into a rock. He'd be better off dead at that point.

>mexico arc
Is that a real thing or is it code for Hueco Mundo?

I'd still fuck it, Conquer it with your penis and get a bunch of xenomorph-demon offspring

He did nothing wrong

>start raping Nemu
>drug kicks in right when you cum
>1000 year long orgasm

Asuka getting torn apart, she was made to suffer in End of Evangelion.

This sounded so weird I had to look it up.

It wasn't really rape man. He just reproduced asexually with her

It was grusome but definitely not the saddest death. Her character was kind of a bitch. I still miss Bro.

now-and-then-here-and-there

anyone remember the guy that got stabbed in the stomach the side character who lost any reason to continue living, you dont see shows this grounded these days.

fuck it was a cruel ride for him

He did the right thing though

he was just a joke lmao gay character

He could have at least told her that she's now and undead abomination and her sacrifice will help save town. As it stands, she wakes up after feeling under the weather for a bit to find her husband remorselessly torturing her for no reason at all.

Not cruel enough. This battle is one of the longest in the entire series and it's incredibly boring, with both fighters pulling new stupid plans out of their asses on every other page.

Thousand years of stabbing is still less tedious than watching that shit.

Damn, beat me to it.

i just finished watching akame ga kill and i want to kill myself because it was pretty sad

I was about to post this. What an asshole thing to do as one of the main characters

I'm still angry about it. The whole soliloquy at the end about how we should just move on and learn from our mistakes. Treating it as a mercy killing without an ounce of guilt, like she was returning a favour to an old friend.

Fuck everything. I'd rather go full dindu nuffin than stand for this.

Not even the cruelest death in the series. Not to say Honest didn't deserve it though.
Pretty similar to but probably not as long.

She's a heartless bitch who married him for his money and he knows it.

She also shouldn't be given an explanation, because its better she doesn't know she is stronger physically than most humans now.

There's the newfag

...but what's the point of killing them if they are like her? Why not become undead? Everybody wins.

Kurama has always been quite merciless when pissed.
He helped Hiei with this as well. In both cases they deserved it anyways.

When do you think she claimed Hei's virginity after that little stunt?

Wouldn't have waited 5 minutes if I was her. Just enough to take the plant out of the room, there was a bed right there.

>Not making your most hated foe watch while you please the guy who brought you in
>Not immediately going on to punish him after some rough fucking.

That's kinda hot.

That hated foe is her father who raped her, so no. Just eternal torture for him. He'll know anyways

The death itself wasn't particularly horrifying, but the circumstances surrounding it, his entire existence leading up to it, and everything that happened afterwards makes it one of the most dismal and bleak, lonely deaths I've ever personally seen. Didn't deserve it.

>waifu got my self interest at the end and vanished as ice dust

How is that sad?

Very cruel but I must admit that it's pretty satisfying.

Dhomo and his little ghost-face friend deserved a story, not a pointless fight for centuries and then meaningless death.

The Silicon Life stargazer's death was fucking harsh too. The only guy in the City who's not dangerous or evil, and he gets his head shot off anyway.

I hate these brain dead animes

what the actual fuck?!

Well he did deserve all that.

Not even the undead want to be undead

>FUCK IT
Don't worry corkus, I'll do it for you

>animes
I hate this brain dead redditors newfags.

Man thats sick, I mean I saw that thing get stepped on but this is going too far. Fujino didn't deserve this.

Worst part is, no one will ever know about how much they suffered to protect the netsphere, except for Killy who immediately stops caring about anything other than net terminal genes as soon as he's done with it. That goes so far beyond being a thankless job yet they put their everything into it and were rewarded with a wholly undignified death.
One of those rare moments where I, usually the kind of guy who says "just fucking kill him already you pussy ass moralfaggot mc", was legitimately pissed off at Killy for how incredibly unnecessary that outright murder was. The guy helped him out and politely asked to be left alone so he can study in peace, gets his fucking head sliced off for his trouble.

Looking back on it, Blame! is even more bleak and depressing than I remembered.

DILDOOOOOOO

Oh man, I remember fapping to this during my high school days. Good times.

Sauce?

You are wrong. Fans tend to be wrong about Pucci´s death.

He doesnt get his head crushed, Weather Report grabs half of it and rips it appart. Its gruesome and badass.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JmP5fxuRPw8
Couldn't find English subs for this. Sorry

>There are people who hasn't read/watched Hatsu-Inu

This is fine for me

This is why I avoided Sup Forums for years. Urghhh, I threw up in my mouth a little.

My bad im an idiot you did said that

A lot of the deaths in Blood C:

youtube.com/watch?v=X_Mw47Gmy2A

He deserved it

Im on chapter 4, does this get better?

To be fair, Angelo was also a serial killer/rapist and he's technically still alive and well, just as a rock. Only reason they didn't kill Kira earlier is because they couldn't catch him.

All the other Part 4 antags get off pretty lightly since they're mostly just highschoolers powertripping on newfound abilities.

That fucking ending.

I just saw the clip again. Mad scientist says one second is perceived as several hundred years

>pushes sword towards him
>within a minute he raises his hand to block sword
>it's really more like x100 instead of x10000000000000

Fucking shonen shits

Cruel

Wolfram did nothing wrong.

Hardly the worst, but quite memorable.

have you read his collections? speaking of cruel deaths—tomie just came out and it's really good