In America he would be dead

Why can't America have free and efficient healthcare like Britain?

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

>looking like that
>wanting to survive

That's tax payer funded torture if you ask me.

He deserves to be dead

I don't want to pay for that.

>he

stop

This is what peak red pill looks like. Thanks guy

pretty sure a grill

When you let these people live you'll eventually collapse the system because they will reproduce and their offspring will be weak like them and will need the socialized healthcare.

>waiting 7 years to get treatment for a broken ankle

No thanx M8

Why can't Britain have free and protected speech and expression like America?

>waiting 7 years to get treatment for a broken ankle
wind up getting chemo and loosing all your hair instead

also op is a fag, no bump

Without America, chemotherapy wouldn't exist. Good luck with your ginger tea and bloodletting

/thread

>implying they don't have emergency rooms in the UK
Literally eat shit.

>he

It would be 2 hours in the walk in center for a broken ankle. The point is about keeping undesirables alive.

>Why can't America have free and efficient healthcare like Britain?

It ain't free. It costs a shitload in taxes and the service is pretty poor. Beats dying though, I suppose.

And you're saying it's not 6+ hours to get a cast here in the USA?

What fucking fantasy world are you from where we have fast immediate care?

Artificially prolonging the life of people who are not able to afford proper medical care on their own is of no use to anyone other than their immediate family which matter very little. Chances are that if you're not able to get the top-notch medical care is that you don't matter and should probably make space for someone else, all things considered. Of course, it would be stupid to hope people could come to this realization but it doesn't change the reality of it.

All I'm trying to say is the fact that poorfags can't afford medical care is not a bad thing. I'm not saying that all richfags are "worthy", or that all poorfags are "worthless"; it's just a numbers game.

No, I was just agreeing with you on the fact a broken ankle isn't a big deal in any first world country but the NHS shouldn't keep cancer patients alive. I don't knoiw what healthcare is like in the US.

Sounds conservative

Fuck off pastabro.

replace "free" with "paid for by other people under threat of lethal force."

Dumb burger doesn't realize people get chemo in America.

Sorry I thought you were from the USA.

My whole point is that people say we have such fast care here but really, no. Hospitals ration care to the people who need it more here just like they do anywhere else.

Your broken ankle is going to wait until the guy with the stroke is stable.

We went into an immediate care a while ago with a literal stab wound and they got my wife in immediately. We went in later with severe nausea and vomiting, and we waited all day to see someone who just gave her a pill.

Conservatives are a bunch of morality-obsessed nitwits. It's retarded to base your reality on something that is subjective.
My views are libertarian and my opinions hopefully reflect that. If you can't have it, you probably don't deserve it. You sometimes do deserve it, but were really unlucky at which point it just sucks to be you. If you have it and don't deserve it, good for you; but eventually your lack of abilities will fail you and you can't get lucky every time.

Also, it's not pasta. Easily discernible seeing as you won't find it on search engines.

>FREE

>Conservatives are a bunch of morality-obsessed nitwits.

That tells me all I need to know about you.