>Jews

Other urls found in this thread:

torrentfreak.com/comcast-throttles-bittorrent-traffic-seeding-impossible/
youtu.be/iFkzJc7kJKc
youtu.be/JucFpDhuF98
youtu.be/wQtiIazfoQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the internet was so awful two years ago before Obama saved us

You just don't know how to use the internet if it isn't on you iJew.

>too young to remember torrents being throttled and Sup Forums being blocked.

>oh no, I can't steal shit now

When did that happen?

>repealing the bill made by jewish lawyers hired by Obama which is also supported by Jewish media is pro-jew
Nice try, Schlomo

Various times but here's an example of it all the way back in 2007.
torrentfreak.com/comcast-throttles-bittorrent-traffic-seeding-impossible/

I've been pirating stuff stuff napster, the only throttle is the technology. Gimme fiber now, faggot.

>all the way back in 2007
Then change ISPs, subscribe to a usenet service, find a good DC++ server. I don't know what to tell you.

They could do that regardless of whether net neutrality existed or not, which is the thing you cum snorters fail to realize.

NN didn't kick in until 2015, other guy posted an article from 2007. It's a private line, they can allow what they want to allow.

yep

youtu.be/iFkzJc7kJKc
youtu.be/JucFpDhuF98
youtu.be/wQtiIazfoQM

>Somehow Letting monopolies win by removing their means of regulatory capture

>WEW LAD

>NN didn't kick in until 2015
this is the shill bullshit you fell for
its easy to be against something if you don't know you've depended on it your whole adult life

>being jewed over the internet
It's the fucking internet you loser. You won't die even if it goes away. If anything we'd all be better off.

I was an adult in the '90s. I haven't really noticed anything different other than a general lack of dialers autodownloading on warez sites.

We gave ISP's tons of subsidies to build infrastructure and instead they just used it to line their own pockets. Meanwhile, any company that attempts to build it's own infrastructure is bankrupted by frivilous lawsuits by ISP's.
There are no other ISP's. We have monopolies.
Not legally.

>I haven't really noticed anything different
that's because the internet has had rules to make ISPs treat all network traffic neutrally your whole adult life.

>thinking this actually happened

So in 1995 this was the case? I think you might be a bit touched in the head.

>not legally

Yes, they could.

This. Net Neutrality is an optional program. The ISPs would be able to throttle under NN law they would simply have to state it in their packages.

This image's sources are funny.

>Man, I got my source, like, from the white house, and, the FCC said it, and stuff, and, some court documents...

Did their liberal arts teachers believe citing sources was part of the patriarchy or something?

The things that led to NN didn't stop happening while NN was a thing. Verizon did numerous illegal things both before and during NN to their customers. So, while these people are ignorant for thinking that nothing ever happened, because many things did (even outside of Verizon), NN didn't stop it any better than the court orders prior to NN.

I don't think you guys are getting it. As far as throttling or regulating their services (I don't know specifically what illegal stuff you are referencing) They could do it LEGALLY, so long as they sufficiently made you aware of it.

Occasionally I like to place my glans between forefinger and thumb. When I do this, I imagine that I am trying to skip rocks, and move my hand appropriately. This is what I think of this thread.

All good comments. Thanks for the feedback.

>Net neutrality is an unspoken law
>Enforced by FCC lawsuits if compliance not met
>Verizon sues FCC in 2014
>We're not title ll, you can't sue us
>Verizon wins
>Ohshit.png
>FCC introduces laws that make the unspoken law a real on in 2015
>Let's go back to 2014 where the FCC can't regulate at all!!!!!!

I swear, if plebbit, jewbook, and jew tube, with all the leftists just decided to take conservative stances for a year, you dumb fucks would become democrats just to spite them.

NN is an opt-in law. If the ISPs want to throttle your internet, all they have to do is state it clearly and publicly.