nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=899075
diffchecker.com/ro2Zjh78
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61461428
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not understanding art

plebeian

>posmodernist apologist
NO

Why won't they show Gab's fall? It's a lot more interesting if we were at that phase instead of the Gab we have right now. Imagine the better character dynamics with a confused almost fallen angel.

The entire basis of the show is that you have angels who are hardly angelic and demons who are hardly demonic, it'd be counter to the fundamental idea of the show.

non meme subs over here

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=899075

Thanks for starting this threads derailment.

Will Raphiel ever get bullied?

>non meme subs over here
>nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=899075

Pfft. Who needs actual translations? I only watch anime ironically in my spare time between participating in circle jerks on twitter. I prefer "clever" translations like "faith moves Mount Vigne", "Who's bringing the kitchen sink?" and "does Halloween mean free search warrants" to accurate translations.
Post a comment:

>stop talking about the only way most of you have to understand this show you're derailing the thread
I don't get you people. But if you insist in bringing that topic up even after we finally got decent subs, then so be it I guess.

In doujins
by dicks

TORIKU O DOGGU

GIVE ME YOUR (You)'s OR I SWEAR TO GOD ALMIGHT I'LL SHOOT

Christmas episode when?

LORD HAVE MERCY
CHRIST HAVE MERCY

I didn't know Satania draws Ai Mai Mi.

me

inb4 liberal >
when did the cartel got so stupid? I feel like I'm watching a sitcom with those CR subtitles

It's a visual representation of CR subs, you just don't understand.

there is literally nothing wrong with CR subs

God, I just love hearing Satania scream in desperation.

Just wait until they add in a laugh track

I'm just glad her laughing wasn't quite as bad as I feared. Repeatedly telling myself it'd probably sound like Gilbert Gottfried on helium helped to lower my expectations.

wait, why doesnt HS version have endcard
fuck

Too japanesey. I'm betting they didn't have the loop of her crawling after the OP either.

Why did gg never think about that? They never even added some weird [applause] or [background laughter] sign, as far as I can recall.

Can I get a difftext on this?

They won't because Raphi is already the laughtrack

diffchecker.com/ro2Zjh78

>Sheesh, does Halloween mean free search warrants or something?
>What did you guys come here for?
What the fug

Now you realize why people give memecartel shit

Why are people sperging over free subs?

Because free products aren't magically immune to criticism, and these subs aren't supposed to be free anyway. But it's not like that still matters because an ESL user saved everyone from a week of suffering, I hope he can do it again next week.

shit subs are shit subs, doesn't matter if they are free or not

It's just attention whoring, nothing new

When you do the subs you take the responsiblity. I'm not gonna say more.

She got class rep to undress.

no more bully

A challenger appears

I like meme subs. They're funny.

I'm being 100% right now.

meme subs are ok when you know they're meme subs going in. Shit like Commie is only tolerable because you're well aware what you're getting yourself into. But some retards actually pay for CR, its the closest thing to """professional""" subs there is. They shouldn't be so liberal with their translations.

free subs that people pay money for

I'm surprised Crunchy didn't change this to dickbutt or something, so all us westerners could understand those cool Japanese jokes.

>postmodern
that's classic modernism right there, though.
Stylistically I'd put it around the 1920.

CR subs are a paid product and it's unacceptable to expect payment for work on that level of quality

Pretty good but that dirty halo needs to be more filthy and unkempt.

They shouldn't be a lot of things.

On the thumbnail from really far away, it looks like something it squirting on her face.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61461428

I can't believe Vigne stopped her.

Not yet user, not yet.

The last couple of threads were cancers.

Holy shit, just learn the language if you're going to get triggered by such "localization".

YOU CAN'T SHOOT ME IF YOURE DEAD

Thank you for your opinion once again, cartelfag. But that doesn't matter anymore because of a glorious ESL user.

Boy I sure enjoy eating shit also!

>NITOURYUU

Are you new here?

check them

This show is just a tiny bit Looney Tunes.

>The last couple of threads were cancers.

Maybe because the subs are cancer

After checking out some of these translation issues, thank fuck for CR subs. They make a bad show a little less bad.

Wait a minute.

Fuck off cartel shill.