>SoS T-Rex @UNSC on NoKo 12/15/17
youtu.be/uIIGEhxHxqo
>SoS T-Rex meeting russian counterpart @UN 12/15/17
youtu.be/vTom0OW0wn4
>This Week @State 12/15/17
youtu.be/fIFpqX7gHCA
>Pres Trump talks about deregulation 12/14/17
youtu.be/scJUwZ3Me3U
>US/MEX Strat Diag on Transnational Crime (AG Sessions/DHS Sec Nielsen) 12/14/17
youtu.be/4HoGRrlvsc4
>SoS T-Rex hosts US/MEX Strategic Dialogue 12/14/17
youtu.be/9tFuxQACZ3M
>IntSec Zinke Work Env Survey 12/14/17
youtu.be/Np9YpailJ6c
>FCC Votes to end NN (including bomb threat) 12/14/17
youtu.be/8d_202l55LU
>UN Amb Haley on Iranian Arms Exports 12/14/17
youtu.be/jrldGQ9kzeY

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

tomatobubble.com/id899.html
archive.fo/fAVzR
tomatobubble.com/trump_vs_state_dept.html
archive.fo/tTsFd
archive.fo/Cofr8
babynames.org.uk/black-baby-names.html
claritycampaigns.com/names/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

go to slepe.

>they keep voting democrat

No

Someone do Bonquisha ffs

Awoooo

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

Ey esse if you try deporting me I blow you up.

New high score.

I did. It wasn't in the database

>NY TIMES (1914): ZIONIST LEADER CALLED FOR WORLD CONQUEST
tomatobubble.com/id899.html
archive.fo/fAVzR

>TRUMP AND MILITARY AT WAR WITH GLOBALISTS?
tomatobubble.com/trump_vs_state_dept.html
archive.fo/tTsFd

>Trump Left “Aghast” After Emergency Call With Putin, But Begs For Life Of Captured CIA Spy
archive.fo/Cofr8

babynames.org.uk/black-baby-names.html

Republicans BTFO

Shaniqua

Taylor is almost certainly a Republican. At least a moderate one. Just look at her family. Which state she's from. Her attitude and look. The performance for the RNC a few years back.

More importantly she doesn't comment about politics in public (PR tactic)

Ask yourself this: you think if she was a diehard progressive she'd keep her mouth shut about It?

Woops, meant to copy:
claritycampaigns.com/names/

Kek

Anyone got any theories about Comey?

I keep getting the impression he's just an idiot who got wrapped up in McCabe's corruption. Trump was right to fire him but Comey certainly doesn't feel like the source of the rot in the FBI.

>A lot of people fucking hate it,

...and they ...Liked the other new one?
What? What did it for them?
What was the "bridge to far" these faggots couldn't cross?

I'VE SHIT THE PAN

SLEEP

strippers are packing heat

Is this good? I can't tell.

I tried using a Bulgarian name and apparently Bulgarian girls aren't to be trusted.

shes not a die hard anything shes one of those people who dont like talking about politics because its so divisive

>Her attitude and look.

everything about her attitude and her look screams i am literally demon possessed and work for satan please vote for obama to come back and be the antichrist

shes literally shameless in her robotic illuminati nature and the way she dresses and acts like a satanic worker

>when you accidentally find more money doing laundry than these niggers have all together

You underestimate the rigor of even the least serious university course.

If niggers can't be bothered to show up for highschool, why would they show up for classes in college? Them passing under such conditions is impossible.

No. Mostly spics

on topic of presidents being elected correlating with being tall, what if the candidate was awkwardly tall like 7 foot? What that then hinder them?

tay comes around ptg sometimes.
>she has probably sleepy posted you once.

I win.

Someone do latoya

Would Lincoln be a wrestler if he was alive today?

You are wrong. Take your Jap waifu elsewhere this is a Taylor general.

Barron Trump acussed of harrasment of school friends when?

btfo

kek

How is that even possible?

>over a third are Republican
They know how what's up.

why are these threads moving so fast?

Rossya is a lefty spy!

The original source of rot is Soros, the Rothschilds, and the rest of the kikes. Comey was neck deep in it, but he didn't start the fire.

whores

You're right. Pool is clueless about illuminati now

He wrestled when he was actually alive, so yes.

That's on a macro scale. McCabe is blatantly the top Clinton goon in the FBI. Strzok was his minion.

>Tfw a family like this would be controversial and frowned apon today

Tits or GTFO.

What's the word on the final tax bill?

>part turk
>not trustworthy

hmm

Also what's with slavs and having "slav" in their names?

But I just woke up!

Jesus Ivan have you no self-respect?

is nightly /ourbrowser/ ?

the fuck are you on about that picture is most families in my neighborhood

A white family of 5 or more make up 44% of White families.

MORNING
>Tillerson meets with Russian Counterpart at the UN
>Tillerson attends the UN Security Council Ministerial Briefing on Non-Proliferation and the DPRK
>Tillerson has press availability at UN Security Council Ministerial on Non-Proliferation and DPRK
>Trump gives statement on taxes before departing WH
>Says 'I don't want to talk about pardons for Michael Flynn yet'
>Trump depart WH en route to Quantico, VA
>Trump speaks At FBI National Academy Graduation
>Trump on visa lottery system: 'They're picking the worst of the worst'
>Report says Attorney Lisa Bloom sought to line up paydays for women accusing Trump of sexual misconduct
AFTERNOON
>Sessions has press conference on crime & Hillary Clinton investigations
>Trump visits Marine Helicopter Squadron One – Marine Corps Air Facility
>Rubio and Corker say they are a 'yes' on tax bill
>Schumer promises a Senate vote on overturning FCC's net neutrality repeal
EVENING
>Nine more women accuse Alex Kozinski of sexual misconduct
>"""Report""" claims CDC gets list of forbidden words “vulnerable,” “entitlement,” “diversity,” “transgender,” “fetus,” “evidence-based” and “science-based”
>Trump speaks by phone with Cindy McCain on husband’s status

voter statistics tell me that most of them are probably niggers and white christian fundamentalists

Who is this guy? Fucker puts Fat Bastard to shame.

I wish Trump would just commit to the Fascist dictator thing already. I'm so fucking ready to kill some leftists.

>mozilla

Not since 57+ make the switch to waterfox or pale moon

He is an elitist, arrogant, narcissist with a superman complex. He believes that he will save the world from the evil tyrant Trump. That e is smarter than everybody and above everybody. Evidence is in the tweets he posts.

What level of delusion is this?

>Mostly spics

I don't understand how people can let themselves get to that point, somewhere along the way you have to see a mirror and shiver in revulsion

illuminati is jewish after weishaupt
... or maybe try visiting 8ch /cbts/ for their crumbs

Fucking kek

I can't find anything that beats that, I tried really hard.

who's the fatty?

Guys, I'm scared. I think I found the niggers who will one day produce a gigga-nigga.

Very /comfy/ first snowfall on my side of idaho

Firefox with good extensions (NoScript, uMatrix, uBlock Origin, etc.) is by far the safest major browser for keeping yourself safe from the kikes online.

It's also made by a bunch of virtue signaling SJW asshats. Take that for what you will.

>live in glorious rural PA
>We have a college nearby
>We import philly niggers to the college because affirmative action
>Go to college
>1st and 2nd year
>Niggers in all my gen ed courses
>3rd and 4th year
>No niggers
>They all flunk or drop out

So basically, we import philly niggers to the college. Have them go into debt because they have to live at the dorms. So tuition+books+food+dorms+anything else local they would spend their college loan money on like retards that they are. They sell drugs in college so they get the criminal record and our white kids don't get hit with the heat.

The only problem is, you guessed it, the only violent crime we have in this county is from these imported pavement apes. But they stay pretty contained to the college. And the only white girls I see with them are absolute wrecks. Purple dyed hair, nose ring, landwhales. The sheboons aren't as violent but are bad drivers.

thanks nntnn

why you do this Hitler bros?

Is he going to eat the Queen?

someone from Sup Forums is trying to drive them into insanity

Or they are already insane

nah all the good extensions made the switch. your probably using deprecated placebos

>meets with Russian
COLLUSION! FIRE REX NOW!

brave has a mobile browser now

That's a given but McCabe has proven to the be the one who's actually doing real harm in the FBI.

Comey is just a bloviating retard.

Niggers are literally the majority of student debt. We're going to have to spend a trillion bucks to bail out dumb niggers because they were too shit to graduate.

literally every ridiculous fake black name I type in has hundreds of voters, I thought this was a meme

I miss my night shift days, I'd go to sleep when I got home, wake up when I felt like it, and never had to deal with much traffic or crowds.

Checked. I'm certain they're not that raped by Turks.
>Also what's with slavs and having "slav" in their names?
They're proud of being a Slav? They want you to know they're a Slav when they tell you their name?

I have a thing for the girl on the left. I want to cuddle with her

>And the only white girls I see with them are absolute wrecks.
Yet they are still white, and if the niggers weren't there then they wouldn't be these filthy coal burners
Then they get knocked up, spreading the nig scourge

You just know all these blacks there are on various scholarships or taking loans they will never pay back.

I don't know, ashamed of myself for believing his act, seems like he just wanted to remain on the job.

When you're drunk no.

Thanks NNTNN.

Any black people in this general? Why can't you niggers just behave? Why do you pretend white people hate minorities where there doesn't exist a single white person in American who hates Asians?

>Sessions has press conference on crime & Hillary Clinton investigations
Link or quick rundown?

did you try Cellularphoniqua?

Probably has something to do with deep, deep southern rural areas where people are still democrats and think it's 1933

Trump supporters: why are tax cuts on Goldman Sachs billionaires a good thing?