So when is he getting fired?

So when is he getting fired?

How can trump take advantage of this to maximize leftist salt output?

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/world/2017/12/14/house-speaker-paul-ryan-may-step-down-after-2018-midterm-elections-reports-say.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you retarded? Trump has now been fully exposed for being a zionist puppet. After he declared Jerusalem Israel's capital

Trump isn't gonna fire him. You people are done.

tick tock faggots.

Hahaha so much salt. You guys are going to freak the fuck out when mueller gets fired

He works for the executive branch. He can't be fired retard.

Trump is a cuck. It would be pretty alpha to fire the guy investigating you but trump is basically the bottom bitch of the Republican Party

How does that make sense to you?

Lol

Why would he fire him

>can't give a reason why I'm wrong, because you know I'm right.

I honestly wouldn't. It seems like he's just bringing up more questions about the dems.

Oh? He’s about to cut his own taxes according to you people. Sounds like he just doesn’t give a fuck what you think

lmao yes nothing gets leftists saltier than lack of governmental accountability and oversight

Because it would piss off liberals. My congressman made a comment that was only slightly critical of mueller and he got like 500 angry comments

hahahahaha the late tv shows and MSM have really convinced you that you're still in control havent they? Mueller is going to get fired and you're all going to spaz the fuck out for three weeks solid. Just like NN being repealed. Fucking retards.

Oh man don’t fuck them too hard. They’re still trying to pay off their Obamacare premiums

Yes but why?

Mueller is taking down the ZOG.

That's a shill. I literally made that netanyahu meme

PROTIP:

The Dems want to kill the probe. They will try to bait Trump into firing Mueller very soon.

The Dems are seeing the writing on the wall.....Mueller will clear Trump in Jan/Feb. The Dems absolutely don't want that, so the last card left is to draw Trump into some bullshit that makes him over react and fire Mueller.

The Duetsche Bank story was ptobably the first attempt. Watch them try it again very soon.

I don't think he will...yet if events ramp up he'll get the axe probably

Dude, I was literally literalling before you were even in diapers.

Can't wait for that salt when Moore wins Alabama in December!

the most that will happen is that trump will cry about it on Twitter.

The republicans want president pence. Trump is about to get fucked like a white girl alone in the Bronx

You people are so scared. We've been telling you exactly whats coming down the pipeline for months but you believed your own bullshit talking points, didn't you?

Why would I be scared? I’m just saying pence and Paul ryan are going to stab trump in the back. They don’t want him there

>Pence and Ryan are gonna stab Drumfkins int he back
Pauls being forced to step down, he says its for personal reasons but we all know its because he's been nailed with something heavy.
thestar.com/news/world/2017/12/14/house-speaker-paul-ryan-may-step-down-after-2018-midterm-elections-reports-say.html

Keep holding onto these unhinged fantasies you have about Trump or the Right being unseated fro power in America bruh.

>the star

First off, your source is a fucking joke. Second, if Paul was stepping down it'd be for his benefit. The GOP has been grooming him for a presidential run since Romney's campaign blew-up. He's protected.

That your new MSM talking point? Sources say you're a faggot. I feel your pulse raising from here as the fact that Mueller is about to take down the entire zionist occupied government.

>muh sources
Sorry should I quote snopes for you? Perhaps Barack Obama himself? Maybe Jimmy Kimmel would be more to your preference.

A talking asshole would be a better source, user.

>Keep holding onto these unhinged fantasies you have about Trump or the Right being unseated fro power in America bruh

wtf are you talking about... I said President Pence.

if anything donald is a fucking democratic plant

Well, rather then acting like the particular human speaking about a particular event somehow carries the final say on that piece of informations validity, perhaps you should google the basis of the story and see for yourself how its plastered across 20 or so news outlets, with Trump even addressing it personally, but if thats too much for you, please carry on letting your "sanctioned sources" dictate your kosher thoughts and beliefs to you.

>with Trump even addressing it personally

You're obviously a newfag or shill, cause you didn't archive that shit. There's also nothing on Trump's feed regarding Paul Ryan stepping down. Get the fuck out leaf. Get the fuck out newfag.

>Being this assblasted
Quick nigger, go make a thread crying about NN being repealed, something your feeble little mind doesnt even understand.

this is truly the greatest story going on right now, Mueller is the coolest dude on the planet, I hope he curb stomps Trump and saves America from Putin's puppet

>posts blatant liberal shill bullshit
>b-but you're the liberal shill!!! haha, i used the word nigger so you wouldn't suspect

>Is fooled by the words "Net neutrality"
>hasnt even read the fucking bill
>doesnt understand legalese
Y-y-y-oure the shill.
kek, fuck off.

You tell him Brainlet. Your high IQ dragon shout wording would probably kill him.

Look at you defend another countries politics, holy cucked shoe licker gamma faggot.

>Ok, now just sign this bill here
>We'll call it the "fair agreement bill"
>The terms involve me fucking your wife on the weekends and taking possession of your house however
>Yfw when

You grew up in Canada. You should realize by now that America dictates our politics across the board, and organizes everything we do. This is why we do not have a military. This is why the MSM in our country constantly needles us for possessing any form of nationalism.
And thats not even touching on the fact that all these companies exist in the states, and therefore their laws directly impact how we interact with them back home.

Trump doesn't fire people directly. He has some lackey do it.

Autism. You know you'll never be American, right? You can read up all you want about our politics, you'll always just be a fan. Enjoy our reality show, you jelly faggot.

No other drama can even compare, BTW Im Native American so I have Dual citizenship by default. Kek.

Why fire him when he's doing such a good job of exposing the corruption? Thanks to him, we know all about Strzok now, which leads to McCabe and back to Hillary's server, delayed by Comey over a year ago. Mueller has exposed the FBI as a mole working together with foreign agents against a presidential candidate, and then against the president. It's also turned up the direct connection from the FBI to FusionGPS, through which they teamed up to manufacture evidence with which to justify their crimes.

And you want to fire him? Crazy talk.

This thread is full of brainwashed deranged Americucks

Trump hasn't got a hope in hell of doing anything with the cucked classical liberal values that the Founding Fathers installed.
Rather then an autocratic system like fascism or absolute monarchy, Trump must cede authority to certain interest groups, politicians, generals, economic advisors etc. in order to be re-elected. Money and power is what the capitalist system is all about, and one-upping each other, luckily we have a semi-moralist (Trump) who whilst very flawed, is working towards a collective good, while the evil Jew Deep State tries to destroy him and his agenda

>BTW Im Native American so I have Dual citizenship by default.

Sure you are.

Oh look, a brown leaf. So rare.

Countries still whiter then the Jew infested shit hole you hail from.

why fire him? he's not going to bust Trump. maybe some lower level people go down, maybe.

not sure why the left likes this guy. He was in charge of investigating BCCI in the 90s for money laundering and working with drug cartels and deliberately stymied the case, he lied his face off repeatedly about 9/ 11 when he was the head of the FBI. He's not going to make waves, he's there to collect a big paycheck.

Asians aren't white, user.

78% vs 56%
Your children are gonna be Mestizos by the time the centuries through.