Redpill my mother

Hey anons I will show everything in this thread to my mother, try to redpill her on jews and niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
renegadetribune.com/the-scam-and-how-it-works/
renegadetribune.com/weaponized-language/
unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com/2007/04/case-against-democracy-ten-red-pills.html
thezog.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=0scNGzWfv8A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All the redpills are here start with the playlists, you got no idea how deep this shit goes, there is coming back
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

also read this REAL news site, I wrote this article and some others
renegadetribune.com/the-scam-and-how-it-works/

good luck

*is no coming back
renegadetribune.com/weaponized-language/

My meme flag is better than your meme flag.

only way to red pill a girl is by dick... u know what has to be done

It's generally a bad idea to start with JQ. With my mom, I first showed her all the shit that the MSM was lying about or omitting. Once someone accepts that reality is not as it seemed, they'll be more receptive to more challenging pills

OP isn't showing this to his mom and he's doing this a for a larp.

You asked for it.

All that heavy stuff must come last. She must be fully aware of the antiwhite culture and such before any of this can begin.

I'm aware, just dropping redpills and saging

Not on race but here's a good one on democracy.

unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com/2007/04/case-against-democracy-ten-red-pills.html

OP here my mother is conservative and believes the media is corrupt but doesn’t know who’s corrupting it

here nigger, have fun
thezog.wordpress.com/

Ask her if she thinks I'm hot pic is me

this is me without the goggles and no makeup

James Traficant. Look up interviews with him. He was Democrat, then independent. Not antisemitic, said he loved Jewish people. BUT he calls out zionists and AIPAC for cucking our nation. Tons of great interviews with him.
>youtube.com/watch?v=0scNGzWfv8A

Hey listen up fag seriously though tell her I am member of the order of the black sun and a writer for the renegade and I said it's the fucking Jews cool? Communists/Deep State/ Deep State/ ZOG/the (((left))), is all the goddamn Jews and we are gonna gas all the fuckers got it?

OP's mom, were' gonna gas the kikes and niggers.
Now show tits or GTFO

with bug spray and sheeeeeit for real this time

sad you dont have a mom to redpill you OP like i had