Say what you want, Hanekawa got first serve

Say what you want, Hanekawa got first serve.

cat crab and bat are all shit, koyomi is a shit too so they fit together just nicely.

her titties are huge wtf

PUTA

Is anyone actually invested in who Araragi ends up with?

No since Snail isn't possible

Long game is cat but end game is bat.

Why are Hanekawafags so desperate to pretend their shipping has more legitimacy than Araragi and Hitagi? Araragi isn't a good boyfriend. It's for their best that they're not together otherwise she'd become irrelevant like crab while Araragi goes and molests his sisters and little girls.

yeah, her tits went from being nice and shapely in bake to disgusting cow udders in kizu.

it's not even about dofferent preferences anymore, her tits are straight up fetish shit, beyond anything that has the abilitiy not to sag.

having giant saggy granny udders at 18 is truly not desireable.

Only retards since it became clear long ago that Araragi will flirt with anyone in the series.

Isin is such a fucking hack. I cannot help but feel that all the entries in the Monogatari series completely destroyed how beautiful the ending of Bakemonogatari was.

As much as Hanekawa is made for breeding, her character is boring as fuck to me and I hate how hard the anime pushes her.
>Has as much screen time as Hitagi in Bake
>Has her own anime, Neko
>Her arc in second season is one of the longest ones
>Massive amount of screen time and pandering on Kizu
>She even has participation in fucking Nise
Enough of her shit character already, jesus

> Hanekawa got to touch his abs
> Hitagi got to have sex with him

'first serve' yeah, and she wasted it.

Ha, this is why I make this threads.

Crabfag tears are my life blood.

Not even a crabfag, I stop caring about who wins or loses in this anime long ago. I just don't find Hanekawa interesting as a character.

I mainly just don't like her character because it's obvious how much isin has a boner for her and makes her basically perfect in every way.

I mean, you can go on about 'muh emotional selfishness' all you want, but Hanekawa in the later series is just 100% mary sue tier.

First cock, first served.

Cat is the smart choice.

My god, have you even read medakabox?

Ahahha user what a cuck

>crabfag tears
Yeah I'm sure they're all sobbing about their girl winning the rrrg bowl

I don't get why people care, I just watch for the funny scenes and cute girls

Not really.

She also butt-in during Ougi and Araragi's trip to Sodachi's place.

>I make this threads.
we need a wall

Cat becomes a fucking commie and is therefore subhuman, Bat best girl

Even before being fixed she was still mary sue-tier
>Her flaw is that she only pretends to be so calm, righteous and mary sue all the time, In truth she just suppresses her emotions and undesirable traits
Wow, what a terrible, flawed person. It almost makes it look like this doesn't make her even more mary sue

She just has to grow her hair and she will be in her "prime" again.

Hitaga has sex with many men, not just Kaiki, I mean Araragi.

She does.

>that scene in the movie theater

It was fun hearing everyone's reaction.

So, are there passable subs for part two yet? Looking at the list in nyaa I can't really make heads or tails of it

I would prefer harem because I like everyone happy

Commie

Except Commie hasn't subbed the second movie yet

Just watch it in spanish or vietnamese, your choice.

This. When the author is jerking off a character non-stop it really makes me hate that character.

Hanekawa was the first girl to have rrrg in side of her.

This is fact.

Catbros are cool, but this 1 autistic mongoliod keep giving Catbros bad rep, stop with your falseflagging and weak baits you faglord

My negro

Elaborate more seƱor por favor.