Setsuna Birthday/Happy Valentine's Day WA2 fans

Happy Birthday Setsuna Ogiso!

The long awaited White Album 2 Valentines Day thread is here, feel free to come here to say something nice about Setsuna and wish her a happy birthday.

White Album 2 series torrent - nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=597884

White Album 2 Visual Novel Torrent - sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=86626

Visual Novel English Patch - baka-tsuki.org/project/?title=White_Album_2

Kazusa Vocal tracks (at least she tried with Sound of Destiny...) - nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=884978

7 gigs of White album songs - nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=679620

Kazusa playing classical Piano songs - nyaa.proxydesk.eu/?page=view&tid=505780

Other urls found in this thread:

sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=86626
youtube.com/watch?v=aVv-38ZpXN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>long awaited

>>
>White Album 2 Visual Novel Torrent - sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=86626

First download a program called 'Daemon Tools Lite' to mount the eventual images you'll create.

After you have downloaded the torrent, extract the files with WinZip.

You should have 4 files that look like

White Album2_1.mdf
White Album2_1.mds
White Album2_2.mdf
White Album2_2.mds

Then use Daemon Tools to 'Mount Image' and pick the top one)

IIRC Japanese Moonrunes shouldcome up that you can click to, when it stops and gives you an option in more moonrunes, mount then ext image you extracted and then click it, it should continue.

After it's done, get the patch file from the OP, find the Leaf folder on your computer and open it to find the WA2.exe file, this is the place you put the patch

It should work, all of IC translated, and apparently only Setsuna's route in CC translatedand none of Coda translated, also a lot of the options at the top are in japanese but I'm managing fine without them.

Have I fucked these instructions up?

I've been waiting since that last thread where we had the idea

Have I missed anything?

Call it WA2 thread next time, okay?

Have I fucked it up? ;_;

I haven't even watched WA2, but seeing someone alone in her birthday breaks my heart. Happy birthday, Setsuna.

Thread theme - youtube.com/watch?v=aVv-38ZpXN0

The reality of that screenshot is even worse, but I don't ant to spoil it, WA2 is only 13 episodes so it's short but really good, I reccomend it!

No, I just didn't notice it for a pretty long time.

Please help keep it alive, though I guess if no one cares there's nothing we can do.

So, I'm just past the aftermath of the Music Festival on the VN, which as we all know is where it starts to hurt just a little bit.

Is this a good time to say VN Haruki is actually as annoying as Kazusa says he is?

Happy birthday to Setsuna. I planned to start the VN today and I will.

Happy Birthday, Setsuna!

>Is this a good time to say VN Haruki is actually as annoying as Kazusa says he is?
It is easy to say he is stubborn. Probably annoying in some way too (the way he lectures everyone), but that's what made him special to both Kazusa and Setsuna.
What I can say for sure is that anime Haruki and VN Haruki are quite different.

Good man.

I know this might be considered sacrilige, but is it wrong to prefer the anime to the VN so far? I just miss the superior artwork of the anime and the motion of scenes compared to the VN.

I am appreciating getting all the stuff the anime has cut though.

Fuck I forgot the pic.

No one would notice this thread. The name is too long, the pic has too little Setsuna on it. It'd better to make new one with a good pic and short name.

What name?

And won't a janitor just delete it?

There is nothing wrong with it, but I just enjoyed reading their extended dialogues and Haruki's own thoughts.

Like White Album 2 or WA2 thread.

But aren't duplicate threads deleted?

Sorry anons, I think I've really ruined this big plan we all had eh?

-Mark

What

>dedicating a thread to a manipulative bitch

Why would you do this?

This OP looks autistic.
Not sure I want to read it.

This pic and this thread may have too much resemblance. Maybe not best time for it.

We already have the new thread. See