Should subhuman incels suicide? I have 6" wrists, low weight, high body fat, pubic beard, upturned nose, flat feet...

Should subhuman incels suicide? I have 6" wrists, low weight, high body fat, pubic beard, upturned nose, flat feet. I very likely have low test. Should I just end it? I will never attract a female and reproduce and my life is pure suffering. And frankly, I am tired of paying taxes to support a society that gives me nothing.

>flat feet

show us a pic of this

You’re a brainlet. Even by looking at the side of your face I can

Can't even larp as a wh*Te nationalist you nigger XD

Get TRT. You’re still a genetic dead-end and you should probably go through life without offspring but at least you’ll feel better.

Just don’t fag-out like the rest of them and start posting on leftypol like some kind of desperate loser content with following the media narrative while simultaneously proclaiming to be some sort of “revolutionary.”

Report off topic and troll threads.

That isn't me in the pic. It's a conceptual morph to show incel facial features vs Chad facial features in profile.

My chin is fine but I have a very juvenile looking face overall and a voice to match. I'm 26 but if you ever met me in real life you'd think I were 17 at the most.

I meant you shouldn’t have offspring. No offense but you really shouldn’t. And with TRT that might not even be a problem unless you take a break from it for a while and slam clomid and HCG. But then you’ll have to deal with the fact that you passed your genes on to someone else who will likely have to deal with the same shit as you and live in a society with even less standards and less emphasis on manhood.

>Should I just end it?
Of course not - Become the next Tesla - Or Hitler ! Men of POWER attract women . I mean , if you can kill everyone else ,who's gonna fuck yer girl ?

Don't worry, it'll all be okay.

>the difference between a chad and an incel is a few millimeters of bone

>implying Hitler looked anything like a stereotypical Alpha
>implying he didn't descend from Omega, to Beta, to Alpha
>implying Alpha isn't a mindset

How can you be such a brainlet?

TRT is pointless. My body will always be fucked up and I don't really want to live anymore desu. I never wanted much out of life. I just wanted to be normal.

I couldn't believe the feel good lies if I wanted to anymore so of course I won't turn to the left. You have more in common with them than you think. You are both human. Maybe you believe in living a moral life or something, maybe you think there's some kind of moral code behind railing your wife. Leftists think morals are subjective and therefore are non-existent; they believe in railing your wife, letting others rail their wife, and getting railed by other men. Humans are very primitive like that. Most of what they care about comes down to fucking. As a subhuman, politics are irrelevant to me because I have no stake in the game.

Why did someone photoshop Francisco Lachowski into being Miles Teller?

What is your IQ?

Dude , *I* know some R E A L subhuman motherfuckers - My buddy is fat , smelly , stupid , legit crazy (disabled) and his teeth look like dead flies . And he gets pussy . Not top quality pussy , but pussy nonetheless .

The fuck is trt

>6" wrists
is this a thing now too? is being a wristlet a big problem?

Hitler didn't have 6" wrists. He didn't look like a kid. Believe me, I have a job and I have had enough experience in life to know that no one would ever let me near a position of authority. It's not that I am incompetent either. It's simply that to be a leader, you need to look the part. If you look like a little kid, a soyboy, a faggot, a pussy, a weakling, what have you... you're not a leader. Nobody would respect you. Doesn't matter if you're a genius. I've seen this happen over and over again. I know a drooling retard who got promoted to a management position a year after he finished college from the same program as me. I'm sure him looking like a grown man and not a low test baby had nothing to do with it.

Testosterone replacement therapy

He faggot, take a look at the graves in France from WW1 and WW2 that go on and on for miles.
They're filled with great men. And those men looked like you.
You're focusing on the wrong things.
You have much to offer, even in death, if you choose a path other than suicide.

r-replacement with what?

>6" wrists
pics or gtfo, my dick is apparently only half an inch thicker than your wrists.

Love your suffering. Thank God for your suffering. You chose this. You chose suffering. You wanted suffering.

TRT is only available for strong wymyn who want to become myn. I've had a doctor deny to test my blood for testosterone levels because "it's uncommon to do that sort of test in someone as young as yourself". I wonder if that doctor was even aware that I was a grown ass man.

>low weight
>hi body fat
> very juvenile looking face overall and a voice to match

This sounds delusional. Get to the gym because I can tell you have a lot of fat in your face making it look chubby and boyish.

Fat is lost from every part of the body at the same time.

No situps don't lose more fat from your abs, burning calories loses it everywhere, including your face. No one (sane) does "face exercises" (although you could to build up muscles there but it'd be weird)

Stop whining and pick up clean eating and iron.

Avoid soy and work on test producing nutritional regimen.

You'll look better, feel better and your depression will lift if you stick to it for a mere three months I fucking guarantee it. Don't be a pussy and half ass it, be a man and 120 percent it during those three months.

Look around you at fat useless people that only whine about their plight in life and know you're better even the first month in.

All this can be yours through a mere 45 mins a day of discipline. This is one video game, one Game of Thrones, one Walking Dead episode, one pizza meal, one burger meal to give up to unlock your birthright: [you are a man] and not the detritus of the universe, as you have been brainwashed into thinking by thots and the left.

P.S. Mike Tyson had a squeaky voice.

Low test usually results in things like man tits, do you have man tits?

This entire post is so depressingly dumb I honestly and truly feel awful for you. You are severely deranged and TRT would only have minimal benefit for you.

Just kill yourself. Seriously.

Just end it. You have no hope, unless you actually try. But it doesn’t sound like you will. So just kill yourself.

Lol! Pic related.

It doesn't surprise me one bit that your dick might be thicker than my wrist. Many women I see in public have bigger forearms than me and broader shoulders.

Explain pic.

Replace "missing" testosterone with synthetic testosterone .

Go back to plebbit if ya wanna lol

left: before Sup Forums
right: after Sup Forums

I don't believe I have breast tissue, no, but I have always had love handles and belly fat even at a low weight and I always had low muscle tone. Even if I don't have low test, my bones are totally fucked up because of how thin they are. Something must have gone seriously wrong with my growth because I lack basic secondary sex characteristics. Even Chinese men who are a foot shorter than me have bigger arms. I'm not exaggerating. I'm totally fucked and no woman will ever be attracted to me. So much for belonging to the mustard race.

>tfw mild pectus excavatum
>tfw perpetual "mantits" due to a fucked skeleton
My T levels probably aren't helping anything, though.

At least do push ups and shit - Tutorials all over jewtube .

start lifting and lower your standards for women until your more confident. i think your issue probably isnt ugliness, just low self esteem.

transition to a qt tranny ;3c

I got'em. But I'm sure I have above average t. And in all seriousness, I blame the soy milk my mother used to buy for the family when I was around 11-12.
It wasn't until then that they actually came. Gyno is no fun. But they're shrinking now.

Do you do any physical work ? Cant judge your genetics if you dont do anything .

Testosterone replacement therapy. If your testosterone (if you’re a man and not one of those confused and deluded women who think they’re men) tests below a certain level doctors can and will prescribe you testosterone injections to replace your missing amount.

It is hugely beneficial for numerous health reasons.

It’s relatively easy to do but there are side effects (infertility, possible increase in estradiol levels due to increased testosterone, premature baldness if you’re already genetically prone to it, prostate issues if you’re already genetically prone to it, etc.) you should research beforehand.

>start lifting and lower your standards for women until your more confident.
lel

I get literally 0 women. Normies don't have any idea what it's like. Yeah, a big fat fuck with an ogre face can get pussy. Maybe not ideal. God forbid you can only bone fat girls. Because a big fat fuck with a pig's asshole for a face is more attractive than being a literal numale soyboy stereotype. Even fat pigs aren't attracted to me my man. I get AMOG'd by high school children and Asian men.

jewgle - Raise test naturally

That arm looks unhealthy.

> hey Sup Forums fuck life and everything because i look like shit and i wish i was never fucking born please feel pity on me

Fuck off you goddamn disgusting Rick and Morty fanboy. People tell you not to think this mindset and give you tips how to improve yourself and you just ignore it to play into your self pity.

Why the fuck did you make this thread if you're not going to listen to anything we say? So you could make vent posts like this is your personal blog? Fuck off and go to Tumblr. Seriously.

People with your behavior and similar mindset are one of the reasons I got redpilled, so maybe there's one thing you're not fucking useless at.

You lead a shitty lifestyle and hormone levels are never an excuse for being a slob

average looking parents can have chad children

You've been conditioned to believe that you need to reproduce and have a family in order to obtain happiness. You don't.

I used to exercise (push ups, sit ups, curls) but it never did anything for me. I always looked the same. No way I am going back to that crap. What's the point when most average men can apply 0 effort and still get something for nothing. My brain is already permanently damaged anyway due to years of social isolation.

Plebbit is for leaf-tier nigger lovers like you, peepeesucker.

Stay gay, effeminate bitch.

It is, kinda. It’s still healthier than remaining an undisciplined faggot like most of the “men” in modern society.

Didnt anyone tell you ? Numale soyboys are in right now

"Just be happy on your own"

Yes sir! Here let me get back to work so I can pay taxes so that the government lets other people's kids ride the public transit for free. I LOVE BEING HAPPY ON MY OWN!

Start HRT...
which means go on testosterone
It will change your face bone structure... even your body odor will attract girls

I'm 35 and people think i'm in my early 20's. Works great for me since I get along great with girls in their 20's now. You'll get a second wind in your 30's and beyond.

My body wasn't great, still not that great but you can fix some of that with a good diet and some exercise. I lost 30 pounds taking control of my diet. As long as your face isn't totally fucked up you're salvageable.

I'd say disassociate from your family if they're enabling your weak lifestyle. Eat broccoli and save a couple of grand and take a trip to Thailand and fuck some pussy or ladyboys.

Aka the Paul brothers wtf is that shit

Sure. And 1 out of 100 niggers can be decent.

Dude your a fucking cuck faggot out here crying about the way you look because you don’t get laid that’s your fault for being such a skinny fat pussy kys bro kys stop taking my air

So, Stacie won't fuck you, but Shelia will.
My advice, find a Shelia who has a brother/father with the traits you'd like, mate with her and your offspring may have a chance.
And I don't know if this next bit is a whitepill or blackpill, but, all Stacie's turn into Shelia after they've been with the same man for X amount of years. So eventually it won't matter.

Unfortunately, even the strongest leftist conditioning can't undo millions of years of evolution. What's "in" right now is attractive men who dress a little "quirky" or have those haircuts where the sides are cut thin. Looking like an actual feminine male is very much a death sentence. Of course, your average woman rationalizes that "you're just not my type" -- her "type" being a masculine Chad jock, because all women are unique individuals.

If your gonna do it, take as many high level Jews as you can. I'm not even joking if your just going to end it, buy some guns and go shoot up DNC headquarters or a Goldman Sachs office. At least your life will mean something and you will be remembered a hero by Sup Forums and others

If you lift weights your body will produce testosterone and your bones will grow. You won't become taller or anything like that but your features will become more defined.
Look at before and after photos of body builders. Before they start they are usually fat or lanky and have baby face features, afterwords they look like hightest monsters.

It's really tough to be insulted when the insult is framed in plebbit spacing.

>when most average men can apply 0 effort and still get something for nothing
My buddy is built and he says to me , bragging , " I didnt even have to lift to get this strong hur dur " . Insinuating he's better than me genetically And I said " You got it for free - I had to work for it . " And that shut him up because working for it counts more than a freebie from God - Even dumb rednecks know it .

How about you shut the fuck up and do something about it you fucking retarded piece of shit?

>oh i exercised for 2 weeks and i didnt get abs wtf i hate my genetics now

You wanna do something about your life? Delete this fucking thread and improve yourself. All you're doing is being a gigantic fucking attention whore right now with these "oh pity me Sup Forums please gib me affection like the type my mommy never gave me!" posts.

Are you gonna do something or are you going to continue being a limp wristed leftie acting faggot?

Lift, my man. It is so easy to change if you put in the work.
Don't start comparing your before and after until you've been hitting the gym at least 2 hours per day for six months.

At least adopt a kid and pass your morals on to the next generation.

My point is that you could sit on your ass all day and you'd still find someone to be with. Because you're a man. I doubt it would help me if I started lifting.

My bones won't grow. Your growth plates fuse in your early 20s. The vast majority will not grow any more after 25.

By the way, I don't have a fat face. If anything, I'd probably look better if the mass was distributed more evenly on my body but I'm a freak so my face looks alright, my arms are sticks, and my torso is fat. If I put on weight, my torso gains more weight. Such is the life of someone with a SMALL FRAME.

ebin.

Alternate idea, LARP as an antifa member and shoot a bunch of nazis at a rally. The media and government will be forced to stand up for us and antifa might even be considered terrorist organization

I was always a skinny shit - No fat but I got the fuck beat outta me on the reg . Got older and my metabolism started slowing down and started getting skinnyfat - Start lifting fat went away and because of the slower metabolism , I started getting bigger (muscles) . I dont remember what my point was

You're pathetic.
Apply yourself, the average men needs to lift quite a lot to look good. Defeatist soyboy.

Testosterone + Tren + Dbol + MK677 + GOMAD
Do Stronglifts or Starting Strength

You will go from noodle dick beta to alpha chad supreme in 12 months max

There is more you can do for the white race/society than just having offspring. How old are you? Spend your life red pilling as many people as you can irl not just internet. Do this and do it as hard as you can and with zero fear. Let those who have children to protect from the clutches of cps be the ones who tread carefully with this stuff. Do some real, brave investigations. Like project Veritas and Alex Jones on Bohemian grove. Instead of killing yourself, you now have an opportunity to live your life fearlessly

Sup Forums is not a self help board faggot

Bones get thicker when you lift / do hard work . Look it up

You are experiencing natural selection. In vitro. Sink or swim, and you're starting to sink faggot. Either find your niche bitch, or vanish from the genetic makeup of the future.

Im 24, 5ft5 and look 17. Not once has this ever stopped me from living life and pulling. Grow a pair and fuck off to the gym.

The average man doesn't lift. The average man still has multiple gfs and can get his fuck on. I'm not the average man, dude. The average man doesn't have 6" wrists. Even if I was jacked I'd be brutally mogged by potbellied Mexican painters.

Good luck user

Don't do this. It just makes all of us look bad. It would be worse than the aftermath of Charlottesville where everyone gets to say there are literally nazis. As a valid argument. Do some dangerous investigations instead. Find a way to secretly investigate the Rothschild's maybe become their butter and wear a hidden camera or something.

That's really hard to read anan

No, when the time comes they will need all the manpower they can get

This my man. One more kid in the system who won't be raised by a couple of faggot's or gender neutral lib shit

Post pic of said torso, no face

I'd rather be short. When you have small bones as a short guy, it's sort of normal because your body is proportional. The taller you get, the more fucked up you look if you have small bones. Not that I am tall or anything; I am only 5'8".

Why? So I can become a meme like that fatbellied English guy whose shirtless pic gets posted a lot?

Get over this whole thing of being less than average. So what? At least you know what your weaknesses are. Now work on it. To me it sounds like you need more work on your personality than your body desu. Stop being so defeated mentally and be fearless! So what if you're a weak little manlette and won't reproduce. You are likely smarter than most normies out there. Besides, I have seen women go for ugly ass guys just because they have a great personality. Tbh not all girls actually care much about looks. If your focus is really on girls here than focus on ways to get rich and develop a highly social personality that doesn't take shit.

>6" wrists

My penis is thicker than that. How do you even manipulate objects in your environment without snapping your arms like chalk?

they would never let a single man adopt a kid

>Should subhuman incels suicide? I have 6" wrists, low weight, high body fat, pubic beard, upturned nose, flat feet. I very likely have low test.

I'm the exact same, OP. I don't know if it's a result of my shitty diet or genes, but I have no doubt I would have been prohibited, or at least strongly discouraged, from breeding under a nsdap-style eugenics program. I also have a low IQ and I am not capable of being a productive member of society. I'm all around inferior.

I don't know why incels exist. We should be gassed.

You're talking about killing yourself. Why should you care if you become a meme? And no btw it's so we can attempt to help you. We got talent know what we're working with.

fuck off bluepilled faggot.

>tfw 5" penis

If you're not contributing to the betterment of society but aren't draining resources, no ones going to care if you live or die.

5' 8 is tall enough most girls are 5'5 and under. Being taller than them alone is a huge plus even if you're uggo

I hope you are bait, if not, end it you are too retarded for this world or any world

They will if he tells them he's gay lmao

>plebbit spacing

That’s how we know you’re a faggot.

lmao whata fag