How the fuck was Wyald taken prisoner by humans?

How the fuck was Wyald taken prisoner by humans?

He probably let them.

For fun. Diversity of experience. He could kill for fun in there, all while pretending to be a prisoner.

Fun.

He might've become an apostle while in prison

>TFW you dropped berserk during one of the hiatuses but it's been so long you don't remember where you are, and you don't feel like rereading the series again

Just pick a random chapter and you'll remember soon enough.

I honestly just think I'll wait till it's completed, how many chapters a year are we getting?

you might pass away before Muira's interns can finish the manga for him

1 a year, 2 if lucky

>I honestly just think I'll wait till it's completed

you better fucking be inmortal, otherwise you wont ever see this shit done in your lifetime

binary search

what arc do you remember

Jesus, I thought he was back on track. Is Miura the one who likes idol games or is that Togashi?

I'm 23, I think I'll make it

After the Sea God fight, last thing I remember were a couple of chapters about Griffith's new kingdom

Griffith literally did nothing fucking wrong

You're maybe 10ish chapters behind, I would wait at least until the fantasia arc is completed before picking it up again.

>10 Chapters

God damn this is never gonna end, is it

>His friends.
>Friends
Sure.

>after the sea god
you could probably catch up in half an hour

But after that half hour I'll just be on the hook for another 6 months until the next chapter drops. It just doesn't seem worth it to me.

I've kind of given up on seeing a conclusion to the manga, although the newest chapter (which may come out in the next few months) might finally resolve one of the longest running problems in the story.

Don't worry, it's been mostly garbage plot wise for a while and the art quality is also significantly reduced.

>don't feel like rereading the series again
Nigga you gay or something?

seriously, what the fuck is he doing though?

Idolm@ster

>willingly follow bloodthirsty homosexual and kill a bunch of people for profit
>be butthurt when said bloodthirsty homosexual kills you all for profit
Guts is kind of dense, isn't he

New Idolmaster came out last year during summer.

>not re-reading the series again
Bruh. The first couple chapters still make no sense in a linear time line.

Miura is old and unhealthy. He had to switch over to digital because he simply couldn't draw all the shit by hand anymore, that's why the art quality took a dive.
It takes the author of Tsugumomo an average of about 14 hours to do a single action page (he streams himself doing this), I'd consider his art somewhat equivalent to Miura in terms of detail. Unlike Miura though he always did it digitally. Doing it by hand you're looking at 25-30 hours of work per page since neither of them have assistants.

The reality is it takes vastly longer to create a chapter of a manga with art as detailed as Berserk than it does to read it. Plus he has to learn how to use whatever digital suit he's using now.

don't bother

You can only sacrifice those you love though.

>that's why the art quality took a dive.

Autism speaks. Try listening.

Left looks like a much better time for everyone involved.

I hate Miura's contemporary artstyle.

Wrong, not those you love, but those that mean something to you.

Griffith saw guts, casca and the others not as friends but as important pawns that would help him fulfill his dream.

Seeing however, he could become god at the cost of these pawns he decided to do so.

his schedule is just fucked up

I miss him, he never did anything wrong

>and you don't feel like rereading the series again

You simply don't really enjoy it.

I've reread Berserk several times.

You are wrong. Griffith was so spellbound by Guts that, when he left the Hawks, he just fuck his shit by himself, throwing all the cunning and efforts invested. Griffith was weak, and by the power of spaghetti now he goes like he didn't fuck anything.

He tried to fuck his daughter.
And his madness made him too weak to make anything for the kingdom when plagues and shit appeared.

Royal incest is okay.

>tfw BritbongIDF cometh to thy thread

If that's the case, then why doesn't he just hire an artist to draw all of his work and he can focus on everything else, such as the writing, plotting, etc?

Because he's one of the best manga artists ever and that would cheapen the series.

How would a alternative, what if types of story of if Wyald had successfully took Casca as one of his concubines ,later also do the same with Farnese,and princess Charlotte be like ? And he also didn't kill the farmer girl but decide to took her and the other girls back to his house.
And he also has a conflic with rosine

Go write it on fanfiction.net.

This doesnt look like rape to me...

look harder

miura has studio gaga to assist him.

>See consensual sex
>don't see any rape
>Just gotta look harder until you see the rape
Are you a feminist?

not going to have sex with a demon
that'll go over well

Hey, you can always chose death.

Don't be silly, everybody in Berserk gets raped.

>muh causality

Except the monsters...

>not rereading the whole series whenever Miura produces a new chapter
>not feeling the despair and longing on when the next chapter will come
>not feeling the dread that you might die and not finish Berserk forever cursed in the afterlife

You disgust me. GETOUT

That's Guts' job

>yfw never rape Farnese

excitement and enjoyment

Shitty headcanon incoming:

He was about to die an old man in prison. Who knows what his crimes might have been. Maybe he tried to rape someone, maybe he stole, killed or something even minor. The point is, he was old and frail and about to die without "having lived".

So when the time came, he chose a form that allowed him to enjoy life. In his mind, "living" entailed carrying out all his brutal, hedonistic fantasies. It makes sense then, that his apostle form would be humanoid, yet bestial enough to completely overwhelm anyone.

Wyald is such an interesting character because he reminds us of all the "rules" of the apostles without any exposition at all, while revealing very little about him, leaving us so much room for speculation.

happen to me once,
went a whole year without reading berserk,
said fuck it and read the latest chapter
>latest chapter one year later was the last chapter I read

Oh shit does she actually get raped or does it get stopped?

Why are you in this thread if you havent even read Berserk you fucking idiot?

you're mean

>FUN THINGS ARE FUN

He heard something about a "rape culture" in prison and thought he'd investigate further, so he let them take him in

No, he's more than a hundred years old.

It doesn't matter, why anyone still cares about this series is beyond me.

WIDE

I choose to believe this is because they're in the Elf Kingdom, and that they'll de-uguu when they leave. Many years from now.

I like how meme magic turned the "Miura turned into an Idolmaster obsessed moefag" rumor that people used to blame the hiatus on into actual reality and Berserk really is moeshit now.

These threads are filled with the starving and dying peasants who could never make it to Falconia. If only someone could save us....

>spoiler
After Guts learns farming.