JoJo

I hope you anons have a happy Valentine's Day. I may spend mine alone and with absolutely no human contact, but at least I can spend it with you guys, and that's all I really need.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lcKE2eWULV4
youtube.com/watch?v=SRNyGDRikSw
youtube.com/watch?v=ys8Onvl1uxA
discord.gg/rBCUdsg
youtube.com/watch?v=1wwrQWAVuUg&t
youtube.com/watch?v=S4pI11TMvpg
youtube.com/watch?v=Purtds6DwQc
youtube.com/watch?v=xf7ZzTX-kuM
twitter.com/NishiiTerumi/status/831140068731482112
jojo-animation.com/special/event.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder he is best Jojo and President.
youtube.com/watch?v=lcKE2eWULV4

I've never had to care about valentine's day
that's a good thing, r-right?

Part 1. Dio kills Jojo's dog, dad, William Zeppeli, and Jonathan himself.
Part 2. What does Caesar Zeppeli and a can of soda have in common? They both go flat when they run out of bubbles.
Part 3. Avdol dies first, twice. Iggy gets kicked in by Vanilla Ice Cream. And Kakyoin gets turn into a doughnut.
Part 4. Yoshikage Kira kills Pineapple head, Aya, Yoshihiro Kira. Then the true hero comes and kills him. Ambulance.
Part 5. Dio sticks Jonathan's dick into everything and Giorno Giovanna is one of his many kids. Bruno is killed but becomes a zombie. Best girl Narancia dies, GioGio goes god mode and kills Diavolo multiple times. Polnareff becomes a turtle.
Part 6. Everyone dies. Even Jotaro.
Part 7. The President kills Gyro Zeppeli. Johnny kills the President in all parallel worlds.
Part 8. Gappy is the new Jojo and he has four balls because he's made of two people, Yoshikage Kira and Josuke Higashikata. Johnny kills himself to save his child and wife.

Here are some spoilers. Help curb the cancerous fanbase by deterring new people from watching it.

JoJo is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and COLORFULNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the poses, peculiar, colorful scenes, the whole stand faggotry and everything about the JoJo world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

JoJo is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no JoJo threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

why do people even care about Valentine's day

just finished SBR, actually funniest moment was when they recaped everyone's stories
>gyro's kid is pardoned
>he later dies of a cold
>AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

>Help curb the cancerous fanbase
If that's what you wanna do then just kill yourself.

It's the second best holiday after 4th of July.

>Gappy is the new Jojo and he has four balls because he's made of two people, Yoshikage Kira and Josuke Higashikata

YOU'RE STILL GETTING IT WRONG

>Abbacchio is less relevant than Jonathan's dog

Threadly reminder that we're getting:

Great Festival happening on the 19th
>Event announced 2 months after the first airing of DiU (June 21st)
>DiU cast doing things
>Performance of CNBT, Chase, and Great Days at the event
>Possible reveal of either the Rohan OVA or Vento Aureo (There was a similar event called The Last Crusaders that announced part 4)

New JJL chapter coming out near the 17-18th
>Spoilers a couple days before
>Highway Star 2.0
>Yasuho might do something with the tooth
>More Gappy

WonderFest Winter 2017 starting on the 19th
>SASs: Gyro (Painted), Johnny (Prototype*), Funny Valentine (Prototype*), and D4C (Prototype*) *They could also be painted, but this is the first time we'll be seeing them so we don't know.
>Statue Legends: Rohan, Giorno, Gold Experience, Bruno, and Sticky Fingers
>Maybe more?

R8 my IRL JoJo shitpost

get better friends?/10

You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded.

Tyvmtbqh senpaitachi I take pride in my shitposting.

Is Valentine's Day our equivalent to Piccolo's Day?

Go back to where you came from, please

my god, why does part 6 and part 7 sound like excellent names for some episodes in always sunny in Philadelphia.

Tarkus kills zeppeli not dio

I want Abbacchio to be fucked by Jonathan's dog

Only if you take your meds.

Fine, fine, added.

Tell me, then.
I might leave as it is just for the sake of reaction of people like you.

Is this burger music? Sup Forums always says American characters have burger music themes

And now Gyro is spinning in his grave

It's electronic funk. Which I wouldn't really call burger music.

It was just a shitpost. Like saying whenever you start a France level you hear accordions or whenever you play a Japan level you hear that YOOOOOOOO sound
Start an American level
burger music plays

The closest thing I can think of in a stereotypical burger level would be harmonicas and the wild west.

THIS is burger music.

youtube.com/watch?v=SRNyGDRikSw

I actually really want a 4kids dubs of Jojo. As long as we got to write it.

it should be like the english dub of ghost stories
youtube.com/watch?v=ys8Onvl1uxA

/Jojo/ dubs an episode when?

found a pretty neat artist on tumblr

how would jojos spend their Valentine?

discord.gg/rBCUdsg
Discord server because this could be really funny

name is witnesstheabsurd

>I knew all of this before I got into JoJo.
>I still loved it.
Nice try

>Jonathan
Romantically with Erina
>Joseph
Do a silly prank on Suzie Q and then have lots of sex
>Jotaro
Forgets its Valentines day
>Josuke
Buys chocolate, flowers, and a teddy bear. Does his valentine in a really cliche way
>Giorno
Romantic night out in Venice
>Jolyne
Has really kinky bondage valentines day sex
>Johnny
Pays for a really nice dinner and then gets shot before the movie after
>Gappy
Gets a bunch of those candies Yasuho and him likes and shares them.

>Jolyne will never tie you up with Stone Free and step on you

Is Joseph's implying if he's giving or receiving?

It's implying he has five penises, like an echidna.

Not him but its Kira + Josifumi or something like that.
Jouske was a name given to him by the higashikatas.

we already did a few tho
youtube.com/watch?v=1wwrQWAVuUg&t
youtube.com/watch?v=S4pI11TMvpg
youtube.com/watch?v=Purtds6DwQc
youtube.com/watch?v=xf7ZzTX-kuM

does anyone like them?

They're neat

>Jolyne will never tie you up with Stone Free and cuck you

not bad, considering what you can find on Tumblr

Don't

shit's metal yo

My mom is going to get me some chocolate!

New Jojolion when?

I'm sorry.

twitter.com/NishiiTerumi/status/831140068731482112

like the artsyle. its nice. Crazy Diamond is good but killer queens face is a bit off.

good job overall user B+

It's time

>then gets shot before the movie after

STOP

jojo-animation.com/special/event.html
Text was updated on the page.

>祝い花について
お送り頂きました祝い花につきましては、スペース上可能な範囲で飾らせて頂く予定です。
多数の祝い花を頂きました場合、全てを飾ることが出来ない場合もございますので、予めご了承下さい。

> 大きさ
フラワースタンドについては、底辺(スタンド足部分)が40cm×40cm以下、高さが180cm以下のものでお願い致します。

> 到着日時指定
2017年2月19日(日)9:00〜10:00の間でご指定下さい。

>上記時間外に到着致しました場合、お受取できない場合がございます。予めご了承下さい。

> お花の引き取りに関して
公演終了後、当日2月19日(日)の22:00〜23:00にスタンドのお引き取りをして頂けますよう、お花屋さんへご手配下さい。

>送付先
〒135-0061 東京都江東区豊洲6−1−23 豊洲PIT
「ジョジョの奇妙な冒険」イベント担当宛

>スタンド花の設置場所に関しては、会場規定・消防法にのっとった形で設置させて頂きます。
設置の場所・順番等のご希望にはお応え致しかねます。予めご了承下さい。
>フラワーアレンジメントや花束についてはプレゼントとして扱わせて頂く形になります。
ロビー等に飾ることは出来ませんので、予めご了承下さい。

weaboo to english please?

Part 5 announcement inbound?

> About celebration flowers
Regarding the celebratory flowers that you sent us, we are planning to decorate it in the extent possible on the space.
Please note that it may not be possible to decorate everything if you receive a lot of celebration flowers.

> Size
For the flower stand, thank you in the bottom side (stand foot part) is 40 cm × 40 cm or less and the height is 180 cm or less.

> Arrival date designation
Please specify between 9: 00 ~ 10: 00 on Sunday, February 19, 2017.

> If you arrive outside the above-mentioned time, we may not be able to receive it. Please be forewarned.

> On taking over flowers
After the performance ends, please arrange to the flower shop so that you can pick up the stand from 22: 00-23: 00 on the day of February 19th (Sunday).

> Destination
Toyosu PIT 6-1-23 Toyosu Koto Ward, Tokyo 135-0061 Tokyo
"JoJo's Bizarre Adventure" Event Contact

> Regarding the installation site of the stand flower, we will install it in accordance with the venue regulation · fire law.
We can not respond to your wishes such as installation place and order. Please be forewarned.
> For flower arrangements and bouquets, we will treat it as a gift.
Please note that it is not possible to decorate in the lobby and so on.

Re-reading every part and I'm Stone Ocean, I forgot how bad the beginning is, I just got to Savage Garden so i'm hoping best boy helps me enjoy it more.

>Johnny kills the president in all parallel worlds.
That isn't what happened at all.

Wow, this is incredibly autistic. The best parts are the openings.

go on

The beginning and middle is bad with a few exceptions.Stone Ocean only gets good when they get out of prison. Prove me wrong.

I'm inclined to agree with you dude. The fuck you mean prove me wrong

You sound pretty boring.

more coming

also

Fucking Sup Forums

Oh no, you misunderstand me. I wasn't ever accusing you of samefagging (What would even be the point), I was saying both of you sounded dull.

Because I said I didn't like the beginning of part 6 much?

>TFW no Purple Haze in this art style.

Yeah, I've never seen a single vocal part 6-hater provide interesting or compelling discussion on part 6 (positive or otherwise) or any other parts. Although I strongly disagree with them I've seen people make arguments against part 4, 5, 7 and 8 that show that they've taken the time to read and think about the content and have something actually worth listening to, but never part 6.

Part 6 isn't close to my favorite either, at most it's third or fourth.

I don't hate part 6 by any means. I love every part of JoJo I mean it comparatively, plus it's just the beginning I don't like much. I think it's that the fights aren't all that cool and some of the stands aren't cool

HOW DID I FORGET ABOUT THIS. MY BOY WEATHER.

This, part 6 haters all just sound like speedreaders when they make complaints that show they're either regurgitating complaints from other people who hate part 6 and don't know what they're talking about or they complain with misconceptions, like saying shit like "Pucci is a Vanilla Ice clone/DIO fanboy and that's it" or "Jolyne is literally Jotaro."
The beginning and middle of part 6 aren't even that bad, still better than most of part 3's fights and the latter half and the better fights in the early half more than make up for it. Part 6 is easily still much better than parts 1-3 with Pucci alone.

I thought everybody, even the haters, liked Pucci?

>Foo Fighters
>Highway to Hell
>Marilyn Manson
I struggle to see how you can say these are bad without throwing half the other good, first-half fights in the series under a bus.

>Giorno
>JOTARO
>JOSEPH
>JONATHAN

>F.F.
I liked F.F. later on
>Highway to Hell
I thought it was cool.
>Manson
I thought it was just Osiris and Atum again.

What country are you from?

What site are you from?