Considers himself a nationalist

>considers himself a nationalist
>is anti-gun or doesn't own at least one gun (preferably a self loading rifle)
How are you going to defend your nation and your volk if you're not armed?

youtu.be/NU539JwyHZ8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q&t=11s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm ready

>posting your arsenal on Sup Forums
Enjoy your data mining.

Also nice deact RPG-7.

Muh ARs

>deact

>thinking your Gucci AR's will stand up to the abuse of fighting an asymmetrical war
Enjoy having to replace all your springs, extractors, pins, and other shit in your picky Gucci rifles because the only ammunition available is under powered steel case shit or old surplus.

I really doubt you have a DD RPG-7

>doesn't have a DD RPG-7

>defend your nation and your volk if you're not armed?
I have a mini-14 and a win303 and a sauer 303 with probably 4000 rounds stockpiled. and I have no intention of defending this country at this point, I'm packing up my doggie and heading north, let it burn

>confusing country and nation
A nation is a people, born through heritage and common struggle. The pioneers and homesteaders were forming a nation. America was a nation and was Canada, born out of the struggle to build and forge a living out of untamed wilderness. Afrikaners are also a people and a nation, born out of a similar struggle, the taming of a wild Southern Africa, a common language, a common faith, and a common identity.

Defend your nation, even if it means being at odds with the country and state which runs the country. If defending your nation makes you a "hateful" and "bigoted" person, then so be it. There has to be SOMEONE on the other side of the collapse and fall that remembers who they are and why they were born into this world.

What is north of Canuckia?

For example, Jews before 1948 were a nation without a country or state. A nation in exile.

>A nation in exile.
No such thing. It's called being conquered.

I fully agree with you, I'm just heading north to not have to deal with the niggers and mudslime for awhile
>what is north of Canuckia?
bears and wolves mostly, but most importantly no fucking rapefugees, niggers chinks or pakis, my house is pretty comfy but I'm going to sell it and just fuck off even deeper innawoods, it will be fun

>a people stop having common bonds because they don't have a state and borders

I don't, but I have held one.

It was glorious

When I move into the countryside I will obtain a rifle.

>no luger
dropped

The rest of it

>announcing sage
kys

The future's gonna be fun, isn't it?
>white people retreat to the far north of North America and the far north of Eurasia
>the brown hordes destroy what's left of civilization in a few centuries after they nearly wipe themselves out with nukes
>white people show up a thousand years after with a small but hyper advanced space-fairing civilization
>turns into white colonialism all over again with the most advanced non-white technologies consisting of crudely made corn alcohol powered cars

>inbt what about the East Asians
Wiped out in the nuclear holocaust.

sounds about right, although I can't see a nigger even coming close to figuring out how to fire a nuke, I guess there might be one out there
Guam will Capsize and Tip Over into the ocean Hank Johnson nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q&t=11s

They'd be occupying what was left of huwhite civilization. The average IQ might be low but they all have just enough 115+ IQ people to figure out how to destroy what would be left.

Plus East Asians and some "MENA" would help with that too

I have a gun but im going to purchase a bow. Bows are amazing, you can reuse arrows and in worst case even make your own fairly easily.

They are also physically demanding and so practicing not only teaches you a skill but keeps you healthier.

crossbows are quite fun as well, I killed bambi's mom with one 2 weeks ago. The first time I have ever hunted without a rifle