Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

Roses are red
Violets are blue
1v1 me right now
Or I'll punch you

...I want to 1v1 Marika in holy matrimony...

>30 years old
>Even a toddler has more and better social skills
Defend this

2nd for I want to marry Mariko.

It's that time of year where magical girls (male) learn that they're obligated to make chocolates for boys and not just the ones they love.

Why is this cake so attractive?

Happy singles awareness day!

Most lolis that become MGs seem to have shit social skills, with the only exception so far being Nokko-chan.

Does becoming a magical girl stunts mental growth?

Accidentally posted in the last thread

>tfw Maruino picked La Pucelle over Ripple in that image

If Akane had been her pre-game personality in Restart, what would have changed?

I miss these smiles

Rippooru is used goods.

Rippuru's been irrelevant for like 3 arcs no matter her actions, where the hell have you been.

Melville would probably take both Akane and Cherna out of the picture since they were the strongest in the cast after MW died during the whole candy thing that Keek made up by making them both have the lowest candy score.

she was kinda relevant in Jokers and Aces

What are you smoking? Nokko, Tempest and Umbrain all have normal social skills. Umbrain is also a highly respected politician.

Why are Lazulines so best?

Detick Deluge please.

Umbrain pleases her boss for promotions though.

pretty sure Deluge probably hates Laz III's guts at this point

I just realized how sexual Bluebell is.

Just for extra benefits. Her political skills are real.

The mixture of hatred and love makes for the best hatesex.

I want to be Mao Pam's househusband!

>Jokers either sold out or twice the price of other novels

help

is Jokers more popular than other novels?

It's the thiccest of them all.

Also it has Marika on he cover.

And Deluge had to face how sexual Bluebell was for six months.

quick dc

It's double the size of other books.

true, Deluge doesn't take betrayal and manipulation very well, though to be fair thats because of manipulation ironically

Nice.

how long is Queens?
If you made the list, I'd add more people to it, namely Altair, Uluru, and maybe Deluge, since she expressed interest in fighting them as well

Queens is about the same thickness as ACES.

If only Asari had splitted JOKERS into 2 books, we would have gotten another nice cover girl and more exposition on the died-too-fast veterans.

Snow White can be abbreviated SW and most people will get it. It's hard to add those characters within the limited space.

true

>only just realize Bluebell's sexiness
Where have you been?

I had just realized that all the cover girls of the novels had small chests until Peaceful Days which showed Swim Swim but even then,there was Nemurin there who also had a small chest.

Who would have been the best cover girl for Jokers Part 2? All the lewd elements together?

I'm blind, apparently.

BBC is decently sized, but besides that yeah

According to the cover rule alternating between surviving and death, I'm sure part 2 must have been Filuru or Prism Cherry.

Wait, her hair has two different colors?
I thought it was all brown

My wives Swim2 and Nokko-chan are so cute.

Reminder that Ruler did nothing wrong and she would have become the greatest magical girl of them all had Cranberry not ruined everything for everyone

SW: Survival
Pechika: Death
SG: Survival
7753: Survival
Wedin: Death
Marika: Survival
BBC: Survival

the pattern breaks twice, unless you count side volumes, in which case, it breaks only once

They're old and busted, time for the new hotness, Lady Puck.

Who's the tallest MG? Or are they all womanlets?

The one who fucked her up wasn't Clamberry.

Yes.

She would be the greatest magical girl that would be put on a desk job and become a wageslave just like 7753.

Arguably it's rippuru, she's 175cm (which is like the Burj Khalifa for the Japanese)

Yes, Episodes are always counted in the main book chain.

SW
Pechika
Gale
Top Speed & LL
Wedin
Marika
--->(Prism Cherry?)
Bluebell
Filuru & Pukin
Puk Puck

It would have only been broken once.

Ripple cheats with her geta.

why put Prism Cherry between Bluebell and Marika?

If JOKERS were split into two volumes. So Jokers (Part 1) would have marika on the cover and Jokers (part 2) would have Cherry being lewd af

Ripple's ero-onna genes are really showing there.

You mean it's not her pantyless body bridge>

Queens spoilers related to trend: Well then the trend is broken twice once with Marika-Bluebell, and again with Filuru/Pukin-Puk Puck

Ripple is the only one we have data on. In the RAW, she was stated to be "3cm taller than the average Japanese male." I assume TL-kun googled the average number at 172 cm, thus making her 175 cm.

Clamberry, Winterprison, Pukin, possibly Pythie are among the tallest, according to nip's sprites impression.

Clamberry is the oldest-looking MG in the text, described to look "about 20 year-old." Everyone else who had been mention are either a loli or high school age maximum. Even Maou Pam was said to look as young as a middle schooler. (Note that not every MG has this kind of description, so there might have been other mature MG in the cast, such as Lady Proud or Kafuria).

>In the RAW, she was stated to be "3cm taller than the average Japanese male." I assume TL-kun googled the average number at 172 cm, thus making her 175 cm.

Nice 'translation'

>3cm taller than the average Japanese male
So still a manlet then

if Mao Pam is a middle school then holy shit middle schoolers have grown. She looks like early 20s to me from her art, late high school minimum

Ins't CM also pretty tall for a magical girl?

Yeah, she look to be Clamberry height. I don't mention everyone.

175cm is pretty tall a grill, specially a Japanese grill.

I wonder who the next cover girl for the new book would be if it continued after Queens. Although I'm betting it's probably either Deluge or Lazuline I.

I think its gonna be a new girl, the cover girls are always introduced in the arc. Laz I is a good bet

I love this Alicefag artist.

Honestly, after consuming so much Japanese media, my perception of ages and looks has been completely twisted.

>then holy shit middle schoolers have grown.
They actually have. Go down your closest middle school during leaving-time and see how developed those damn kids are nowadays. Must all be all those hormones in the food nowadays.

Ruler/Quake/Proud pls leave.

around my area everyone has gotten shorter, I went back to visit my old high school a year back and there were manlets everywhere

true anime and manga tend to not care as much about age-character design correlation compared to Western media

I found a Wedinfag on twitter and got more fanart for her

Link Twitter.

Don't you mean Pukin and Bluebell? Ruler/Quake/Proud only targeted elementary level students while Pukin and Bluebell had middle schoolers.

it was a few days back, I forgot the account, this was their pinned tweet is all I remember

Is Deluge high school age by now, I think she's either 15 or 16 in Queens

Ew old hag

I want to promise I won't stop cumming into her until she's pregnant with our children.

Nah she's still 14. Second year middle schooler. Aces is only 6 months after Jokers.

What is the dividing point between the two volumes of Restart?

she's probably at least 15 by now, its not like her birthday was the day of Jokers and Jokers itself took place over 2 months
The Dragon and the Chinese girl I think, not positive

Really? That's weird; I'd have thought it'd be the chapter that has the demon lord section at the beginning.

it might be the chapter after that, but its definitely one of those 2

The wiki says chapter 5, but the chapter with the demon lord section is chapter 7.

>she's probably at least 15 by now, its not like her birthday was the day of Jokers and Jokers itself took place over 2 months
We don't know her birthday so it's pointless to argue on that. We can only go by common school age, which is 14 for her grade.

so its basically a tossup between 14 and 15

What would you get Deluge for her birthday?

Pukin's an old hag too and she was the cover girl in Episodes Phi alongside Filuru.

so yeah either way it would be in book 2 of Restart, and yeah the cutoff point is The Dragon and the Chinese Girl, so it ends on the cliffhanger of whether or not @nyanyan and Genopsycho are alive