CHRISTIANS BTFO BY A PERSIAN LESBIAN

youtube.com/watch?v=uBf9tv35UBE

YOU HEAR THAT POL? SODOM AND GOMORRAH WAS NEVER ABOUT HOMOSEX!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_nature
youtu.be/8PfDro1UGUo?t=96
youtube.com/watch?v=L220PFMkunI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you realize that hatred for sodomites is justified by more than a biblical fable right?

Yeah, she's my gayfu tho.

That's 75% more bullet!

Can't even pretend to care what you are talking about.
What is the difference in the two bullets?
How does the tiered design affect them?

I'll admit there was more sin than just sodomy there if that's what you are after, but to say it wasn't a contributing factor is reaching outside the text.

At the site, you can still pick up sulfur in tiny pellet form.

Chilling.

The chamber better be chrome plated and greased because bullet case on the left will most likely fragment and shatter upon battery, with all that reduction crimping. That's a lot of micro fissure crimping and every reduction you're just causing more points of failure.

sodomy used to mean blowjobs. it actually means worshipping molech sexually. molech is mentioned always near the clobber passages. theyre called "reptile worshippers" even. none of that is the same as the words homosex and hetero which a jew liar invented in 1883 AD. why would Lot offer his two daughters to a town of homosexuals? why is there a town of homosexuals? why are we wiping out men who clearly didn't use surrogacies? wouldnt they just do that to themselves? san francisco is kinda faggy. theyre still here. the men at sodom brought their grandmothers to their gang rapes. they were an incredibly wealthy town. they hated strangers. Christ said inhospitality would be worse than sodom. angels have assholes? only if they fall. the definition of sodomy is "grabbem"

it's all yours you huge jew and pedo

title of chart says nothing. you want real fucken may mays to go with your pay wall? have a truthful and non fucken may may. wanna discuss the other BLESSED fags in the bible? no. you know what i say in my head when i see your pic? NOICE!

Noguns plz go, lubing the chamber is generally a bad idea and that case isnt crimped

>How does the tiered design affect them?
It is a joke made by a reloader

>virgin phone service
kek

Couldn't focus thanks to the looped guitar in the background. I don't know how/why that is even popular in videos... Bleh.

not even going to watch your video what an ugly looking person no wonder she is lesbian

Shilling York stupid YouTube channel on Sup Forums
Very sad

This, they relativize manhood. They do not contributes in terms of heads. They have a submissive nature toward other men.
They are a threat to the republic and should be delt with accordingly.
The fairy tails are just for the pleb to enforce these things they can't think for themselves.

Would

Being gay Is a horrible life style. This is one issue I agree with the Muslims.

Is it firing the casing with the bullet? WTF is this

STFU I hope you have a graduated extractor because you'll need it after every shot.
I assure you I own more weapons and have been reloading ammo since Bush daddy was president

Does this frigging bish even know who Saint Paul is?

Also I prefer Lee dies because both RCBS and Reddings dies and their stupid assed primer pins break when you sneeze on them

>jewish parable
>As told by a sinner

Pass

Fags don't make white kids, that's a fact proven by you.
They relativize manhood by not entertaining a family and fulfilling fatherhood and what it implies.
They have a submissive nature toward other man as reflected by their sexuality.
Remember kids, liberal democracies created burgers, Hail Hydra

REEEEEEE

My fellow Murican right here.

her mounth is so big

I predict you will read my pic and discard it since it does not confirm your faggotry bias.

noguns plz go

>I prefer Lee dies
nodies confirmed. you do realize lee is the poorest of the poorfag reloading equipment. what, did you just google reloading dies and picked the name of the first company you saw

anyways back to your original post the case on the left has been passed through many sizing dies for various cartridges, those arent crimps you retard.

At apeture science they don't just fire a part of the bullet,They fire the WHOLE bullet. That's 66% more bullet per bullet.

Who would anyone listen to a noguns faggot, who thinks chrome does anything besides resist corrosion, and refers to necks as crimps?

Sodom and Gomorrah happened because of a degenerate culture which practiced many different types of sins including homosexuality.

Jude 7
>as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

> Leviticus 20:13 And if a man lie with mankind, as with womankind, both of them have committed abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

????

Bitch assed nigga, I have forgotten more about reloading that you know. I cut .38 special down to .38 Smith&Wesson and reload those for all 3 of my Enfield revolvers. I own several vintage Lee handloading sets for pistol and shotgun, they're superior products.
You're the retard because die pressing the round on the left is practically impossible because you'd need a support block to support each neck reduction so as to not collapse the entire case.
Fucking faggot, I bet you don't even shave down rifle cases and just bubba smash them back to size, you absolute faggot.
Take those shit Redding dies, +p load a .45 ACP ball charge with Hogdsons superhot and shove it up your ass sideways

stange flesh is angels. not men.

even the cunts saying muh islam is correct on this. are wrong

You can shut your fucking insolent mouth too

why would a man find himself or his own gender to be strange. dont people call vaginas the strange

Except it was. Fuck off shill.

get your fat sodomite ass off my board there epstein

how about backing that up, what Church Fathers can you cite faggot, and don't forget sexual immorality is mentioned in the verse too.

im not interested enough in this thread. nobody ever uses their brains

> Mathew 5:17
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

The laws are still there. All jesus was saying that your punishment is fullfilled. That doesn't mean keep being a faggot and ask for forgiveness.

I like how the bullets are magically fed too.

well, at least that assuages a rabid fear in the back of my mind that I might be a closet pedo and not know it

Corrosion, build up on the chamber, retarded bottlenecking on a high pressure rifle round, if your block is am automatic, the second or third round is jamming up, because the first has fragmented and basically you've got a carriage as a chin because about 400 grains of powder just injected the carriage into your face.

it's molech hooker shrinedom. temple prostitutes. go eat a fucking bacon sandwich and sit on a stool EVER sat on by a menstruating female. why isnt your wife in a forest when she's on her rag? why are periods mentioned WAY MORE times than "homosex"? bye

>SODOM AND GOMORRAH WAS NEVER ABOUT HOMOSEX!
Well the Bible says it was, but we both know if you touched a Bible, you would burst into flames.

>his mags don't propel cartridges into the receiver at 80mph
lmaoing @ ur life

noooooooooooooooooope. youre a fucking mason

if i recall the bible specifically condems sodomy which is anal play as aserious sin
SODOM and Gomorrah its right in the name

I don't get delusional gays, that want to larp as Christians.

Whats the point? Why are you guys so obsessed with tainting that are pure?

>the word anal is in the bible
post a satan frog and get out

you are the originators of death and sin there mr ignorant of the serpent's wiles. satan rules the air. what is there "good" right now? hrm? what is there to taint. you use pagan cakes and pagan rings for your weddings

> YOU HEAR THAT POL? SODOM AND GOMORRAH WAS NEVER ABOUT HOMOSEX!
That is correct. It was about depravity in general. Considering, that depravities end at homosexuality would be incorrect.

no. it says sodomy. and sodom.
I said anal. got to pay attention.

lies. pure lies. all concentrated unadulterated lies. you all have a fucking patent on this form of lie. very jewy

How can a cake be pagan?

Also the original institutions for a one wife, one man partnership was created by the state. Christianity hadn't even been around yet when it started to come around. The original purpose was to encourage men to stay and build their countries fight in their wars, pay taxes and have children to do the same.

Christianity was the ones that had the whole love concept and binding forever. Before it was just about inheritance laws.

You can't create children for the state and god hates fags. So you can't carry out either interpretation of what marriage was supposed to be.

tell me how the fire feels in 20 years when you die of a cold mate

So lets cut right to the chase:

>Likewise, Sodom, Gomorrah, and the surrounding towns, which, in the same manner as they, indulged in sexual promiscuity and practiced unnatural vice, serve as an example by undergoing a punishment of eternal fire. (Jude 7)

Does she somehow refute this point?

marriages dont exist in heaven. marry Christ. go to jewgle. type: bible raisin cakes pagan
truvada. doesnt work on you. enjoy when yeast infections give you bone cancer

>unnatural
>gay gene proven last week (slitrk5 and slitrk6)
>many exclusively gay animals exist
>appeal to nature fallacy

A reverse search reveals hand loaders made these as a meme.
They're not real rounds.

the poofs of sodom and gomorrah tried to rape an angel

theyre not poofs theyre fucking dolans

Appearing in nature is not at all what any pre-modern group means when they call something "natural". They are referring to natural ends.

>appeal to nature
"In some philosophical frameworks where natural and good are clearly defined in a specific context, the appeal to nature might be valid and cogent."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_nature

Get your shit together and answer my question.

I don't see where it says that it was evil. Just because it was pagan doesn't necessarily mean its evil.

You are quoting the bible now over something that fits your narrative. But whenever theres anti faggotry quotes you brush it off like Jesus said it was ok to be a fag. He never did, he literally said, i'm not changing the law.

angels are supernatural

>how is a cake pagan
>you are wrong and i hate you but youre directly fucking right so now i must say paganism is not evil
go away. fuck

>But when God told us in Deuteronomy that homosexuality will be a plague cast upon nations that turn away from him he didn't mean that gay's are bad!

You are perhaps responding to the wrong person.

>biblical advice
>from a lesbian
lol ok.

that was never said
youre blind and a bald faced pathetic inbred lying machine and cuckold

ruth and naomi

There are better quotes that point towards homosexuality being a sin
>Jesus says Marriage is man and woman
Matthew 19:3
>Other quotes regarding homosex
Romans 1:26-27
Corinthians 6:9-10
Timothy 1:9-10
>Sex outside of marriage is a sin
>ergo homosex is a sin

Any faggot should know this. Being gay and being Christian is only compatable if you're celebate. Any church that tells you otherwise is blasphemous.

that implies one can have intercourse with them, as freaky as they're described to be

I've never understood why sodomy referred to anal. It seems from the bible stories it should be like trying to rape an angel or offering your daughters to be raped so Angels wouldn't get raped.

wrong. your flag is fake. say what the rainbow REALLY means there you fucking nephilim

thanks ollie

>>unnatural
>>gay gene proven last week (slitrk5 and slitrk6)

>doesn't realize that when people call it unnatural they're using it as a synonym for unhealthy, as only healthy existence can prosper and thus survive as well in nature

Unhealthy thing's aren't good for societal health, objectively, also.

God made eve for adam, you are a slave of your own lust, and either you arent man enough to get a woman, or you like to fuck dudes, either of that is sin

already went over this fuck this youre too womany. peace.

The faggot is arguing that Jesus changed the old law

I never I said i hated you, i said God hated you. Also I want you to quote in the bible where God says its not ok to eat something created by a pagan. It's a cake, the cake wasn't created in a paganistic ritual.

That's a really Jew thing to do. Why don't you go get 200 foreskins for a princess while you're at it.

shut up poof
pic related

nope. help meet. laid satan. made a wife

kys

There is no point in arguing with the truvada faggot. This guy is already mentaly ill, he can't even write a coherent sentence.

It also never happened

>he's literally laid with satan
>it's not bad
are you retarded?

youtu.be/8PfDro1UGUo?t=96
youtube.com/watch?v=L220PFMkunI

It's from the game Portal 2.

can you back up your claim

>what are extenuating circumstances in an isolated incident and why is it not an excuse to disobey gods laws.

the whole thread shows your pedo president from 1998 who kills everybody who opposes him. coward. russia spreads fucken aids like no tomorrow. in one town maybe 47.5% new cases hetero 1.5 homo. maybe because youre all closeted. i find that man haters (homophobi has nothing to do with sex and only with gender) then youre usually a literal shit eating pedophile or jew. jews are matrilineal