So... you're actually a Christian, huh...?

Enjoy dying out while atheists live forever through science. Enjoy knowing that we will be raising our children on Mars while you worship some pagan knockoff in caves. Ever notice how atheism is the fastest growing religion? Yeah... deal with it.

I don't need God when I have tons of friends and REAL moral like equality and justice.

I want to fuck that fox

His name is Nick.

But the Bible invented science(it says so), read it at least once from beginning to end, heretic. Don't forget to repent.
>Le edgy fedora meme.

God, I can't believe I actually used to be an atheist. I can only pray I never sounded like such a cringey, insufferable faggot.

Sort yourself out kid, seriously. It's never too late.

The theological prospect of burning in hell sounds infinitely preferable to the prospect of living for eternity with a bunch of atheist scientismoids.

Enjoy the democratic party importing gorillions of muslims that disallow all science and space travel and dying in a street full of vomit and shit because your "superior" mind did nothing to stop it

>meek shall inherit
whoops

What a joke, you believe something on "faith" with no tangibility.

>the earth is a pear

Gtfo
>inb4 why are you posting my eye

Faith feels good. It fills a hole in the human soul if you let it. It's the greatest form of hedonism you could ever want.

did you go into his webcam?

Go back to r9k

That's a weird trick. How did you do that?

faith is hedonism now? if lack of faith is animalistic (it is) then how is faith hedonist

>>>s4s

That moment when you realize living forever will lead you to become what you don't believe in.

sounds like the serpent in genesis

Nice try, but I'm black, white cuckboi

Okay, remind me when you find the fountain of youth senpai. I'm sure you'll get there eventually.

(((they))) are going to hook you up to their machines and you will want to die but they will keep you alive for eternity.

I want to fuck OP.

Science is built on faith you tard. The existence of numbers themselves is axiomatic and can’t be proven.

also you will get president hillary in your virtual reality game so stop being so triggered libtards

It literally only exists to make you feel good. To fill the empty part of your psyche. Humans crave it. Doesn't matter what flavor of religion.

HAH, the Jews will make sure not to let that happen.
You think the Jews will give up this world to a bunch of goyim atheists?

Actually, atheism exists to make you feel good by not abiding to laws perceived to be made by other than man (i.e. a Creator). This way, you can indulge in all the faggotry you like without the guilt or fear of a severe ass punishment.

So disbelief is actually the opiate of the masses.

>they are THIS scared of death
prophecies says things are going to get worst and worst, literally masochistic

Atheism leaves people empty and looking for ways to fill the gap that faith would fill. When have you seen a happy, fulfilled atheist? Most of them are miserable fucks like OP.

It's a theory that in order to live forever the conscientiousness of a person would have to be transferred to a non physical format. Initially it would be on machines but as machines can't last forever without maintenance the conscientiousness would eventually have to be transferred outside of machines in some format. An existence without social interaction would be a man made hell so this conscientiousness would be interconnected with other conscientiousness's. This collective conscientiousness would grow in power and knowledge until all the knowledge of the Universe / Multiverse was known at which point the collective conscientiousness would be able to create it's own Universe populating it as it deems fit, perhaps even manufacturing some sort of heaven and hell for the mortals it creates if they don't follow the rules set forth by this collective conscientiousness.

They fill the void with the religion of climate change. The fanatics that completely lose their shit when their climate change religion is questioned are these people.

That was the whole point of my comment.
It was a more accurate explanation to the bullshit typed by user
Atheism is meaningless

Could you muppets stop giving us a bad rep? This arrogance is neckworthy

Do you believe that atheism is something new? Like it never existed before and it is an invention of the 20/21 century. You fuckers tend to die off. Atheism is nothing new. A smart man once said that a sipp from a glass of science will make you an atheist, but at the bottom off the glass you will always find god. But believe w/e you want.

Atheism only exists as a tool to subvert non-jewish religion to destroy the goyims drive to do great things
After all nothing matters so why do anything worth note?
Furthermore why has atheism been "allowed" to grow? Because it's only now outright illegal to put down faithless animals, any faith is better than none.

whats that yellow pigmentation i have that too
are we mudbluds?

>Prays to a sandnigger god.
Religions tend to die off too. Christianity has been reinvented many times and will continue to reinvent itself.

>people will fall for this troll

Islam is actually the fastest growing religion. Atheism numbers have been dwindling since the early 00s.
The net result of libtard politics is replacement of a religion that took hundreds of years to unretard its shit with a religion that's still in the middle ages, and will throw you off a roof for your love for cocks.
The brown future, if it comes to pass, will be conservative.