Witch Craft Works

What did Sup Forums think of this one?

>i can't find my WCW folder

Today I will remind them

Decent enough, the whole "i won't tell you, oh, you fucked around enough to learn a bunch, ok I will tell you now." that runs through the entire plot of the manga is aggravating though.

The manga is obviously superior, but the OST was the fucking GOTY. Evermillion and Accord de l'Amour et de la Mort are two of my favourite soundtracks in anime.

Witch Activity is addicting to listen to.
Manga is pretty boring, repetitive, directionless and full of hiatuses.
Ayaka a cool beauty.

S2 when?

I like it. It's not the perfect anime, but I really enjoyed having the "knight and princess" dynamics with a female "knight". The anime also cut off at the right point I believe, before the anime descended into the "faffing about" stage interspersed with some plot here and there. I don't think it'll get a second season, but if it somehow does I'll watch it.

If you remember the name of that folder, you can maybe find it by using the search function? If not, time to build a new folder!

>the whole "i won't tell you, oh, you fucked around enough to learn a bunch, ok I will tell you now." that runs through the entire plot of the manga is aggravating though
I agree, but the plot ball has started rolling again. For now.

>Forgetting le memoire perdu and walpurgisnacht

Most girls are lovable cept for her real mom.

Which reminds me, the author does seem to suffer from Toriyama syndrome a little: she explains a lot of things that are canon but never mentioned in the manga itself. For example, she mentioned that the animal ears of certain girls simply cannot be seen by normies. I assumed they just lived in a weird world where some people have animal ears and some don't, and it was considered absolutely normal (like how some people have freckles and some don't).

It was mediocre rubbish, but it gave my heart a boner so I pretend it's good

>heartboner

It would have been better if the Heroine showed more emotion. Way too stoic.

Don't worry, she's getting there.

holy shit. what pissed her off?

Minor manga spoiler but Honoka is in a room with an older woman/witch, and whatever happens inside sounds really suspicious from the outside.

Has she gone Dere? Is the MC still a delicate flower? I watched the anime and it pissed me off so much that he couldn' even fucking kiss her. Has their relationship grown at all?

Kinda difficult to say because I'm a moron. I want to say it has 'deepend' but not really changed. MC is still kind of a beta though he was much less so in the flashbacks the manga is currently elaborating on.

has their relationship progressed at all?

Have they even kissed? Declared their love? Fuck, have they gone on a goddamned date? Anything lewd at all?

>when she see's your white dick

Alright show, good OST, 10/10 ED.

>Have they even kissed? Declared their love? Fuck, have they gone on a goddamned date? Anything lewd at all?
Ayaka refused to do lewd stuff because she has body image issues with her scar. She would have raped him already otherwise.

Really, at this point Honoka just refused to do anything and it is up to Ayaka. And there is technically a good reason for it. It is possible he has enough subconscious control over her very existence, that she probably can't disobey him. He brought her back from the dead and gave her a new body. She is technically his Summon. It is good that he never tried to push her around, as her free will is preserved that way.

And that ironically leads to a very common family scenario. That the husband let the wife make all the decisions without question, but only with the understanding that if he absolutely insist, if it was genuinely important, then she would let him make the call.

magical sakaki is mai waifu

T A N P O P O

C
H
A
N
G

KAWAII!!

I don't get the meme. Can someone explain how Tanpopo-chan became Timpopo-chiang?

Which?

people may have forgot though, but since the end of the Weekend Arc Honoka is slowly and steadily becoming his own self.

He got gud at school, pe and even got a fan.
I hope we can get more Slice of Life school shenanigans after the Memory Arc

Either it's because she's a baka, or because of a doujin strip where that's the english translation.

Can't remember.

Tanpopo was the only good part of this show.