Why are you fggts so smug about abolishing net neutrality you do realize jew comcast and verizon will fuck you over...

why are you fggts so smug about abolishing net neutrality you do realize jew comcast and verizon will fuck you over right

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5_kc6XT8Gq8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_L._Roberts
thehill.com/policy/technology/190857-obama-nominates-ajit-pai-to-fcc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it doesn't matter dude go to bed

>obama regulations get cut
>libcucks predict the sky will fall
>nothing bad happens

feelsgoodman

>implying Sup Forums does not suck corporations cucks, and believes in in trade policy as social policy

Haha eat shit amerifats

Some people are just helpless

>implying I give a shit about what a Mexican thinks

Giving internet providers the legal right to do bad shit is a bad thing by itself, whether they actually do the bad things or not.

They're not even defending the 1% or the right to keep the money you earn. They're defending the CEO of a monopolistic corporation being given full control over what information Americans can access.

Unbelievable.

>implies he does not give a shit
>give a shit enough to reply

why are you giving mixed signals mans

Er... Pai is a democuck... appointed by Obama to undermine trump with shit internet policies.

nah, pretty sure allowing the free market to do what it wants to do is a good thing, whether they actually do good or bad things.

>2014 rolls around
>NN (as we know it) came out of nowhere with a big Government-led sales pitch behind it

That alone should at least get you apply some critical thought to the thing instead of just believing "No NN = No Netflix :(" like you've been told.

At least they will fuck over Google too

>liking the internet
wew lad
I for one look forward to the prospect of seeing fewer people at restaurants reading their phones because social media would cost them $30/month

You can hardly call it a free market when the internet provides hold a monopoly on this utility.

This dumb nigger still thinks that this about Netflix.

mmmhhh delicious! cry more

the kikes wanted net neutrality

Obama appointed him to the FCC as commissioner on Mitch McConnell's recommendation (the commission has 5 seats, of which only 3 can be of the same party, so it guarantees 2 seats for the minority party at the time).

Trump then promoted him to FCC chairman, as he should have. and then Ajit Pai did the right thing by gutting Obama's NN decision from a couple of years ago.

you're trying to trick people into thinking "anything Obama did = bad" in order to turn us against Ajit Pai, but it's not going to work Reddit.

did Obama originally appoint him as commissioner at the request of McConnell? yup, he did. does that means Ajit Pai is automatically a "bad dude"? nope, it doesn't. if he was a bad dude, then Trump would have never promoted him to chairman. the reason he was promoted to chairman by Trump is because Ajit Pai is the real fucking deal, and because net neutrality needed to be gutted.

whoa that's deep

>comcast and verizon
never heard of them

Nothing is going to change. This is a make believe issue, like climate change.

Simple question: how does it feel to have been punked?

Net Neutrality BTFO!

youtube.com/watch?v=5_kc6XT8Gq8

monopolies/concentration are a natural byproduct of free markets. just like white people conquering the world was a natural byproduct of evolution.

is it fair? nothing in life is fair. but is it just? yes, it's just. they are monopolies because they deserve to be monopolies.

Comcast and Verizon are the good guys. They provide great products at reasonable prices.

>free market
>when the government heavily subsidized the infrastructure necessary for the internet to function
>when there are regional monopolies across the entire united states

but the government wont right

mostly because you're a faggot piece of shit and also a nigger of jewish descent with mongoloidal trisomy dna, and a manley

Good to see Ben is still getting money from Comcast.

still waiting for the punchline

If they do, we'll stop using their services and go to someone else.

Using the free market to abolish it after you monopolize it, is still a distortion of free market principles. Especially as you use your monopoly power to lobby the government to erect barriers to entry.

It's analogous to Hitler winning democratic elections, in order to abolish democracy after he got in power.

>Laws that prevent ISPs from fucking over Jewgle, Kikebook, SJWFlix, etc repealed
>Surely the consumers providing all of the money to all of the companies will suffer

Best case scenario: Nothing fucking happens

Worst case scenario: Netflix charges more because "much net neutrality" made it so they have to pay more to take up more bandwidth

>and go to someone else

Trump is jew president, owned by jews

Trumptards scream how much they hate jews while sucking kikecock endlessly and guzzling jewcum

>Using the free market to abolish it after you monopolize it, is still a distortion of free market principles.
no one "abolished" the free market. it's still there, as long as government gets out of the way and stops regulating. and that's what getting rid of net neutrality is all about: getting rid of government regulations that try to interfere with private capital and markets.

if verizon wants to experiment with pay structures or data delivery systems, then let them do so. they live or die by their sword and by how well their innovations bear fruit. right now it's the government standing in the way of that, with their ill-reasoned regulations.

Ajit Pai has cuck'd all of America with his giant Indian cock.

Trump is the government.
Thats a safe bet.
The reason the FCC had to be involved is because no government agency can police the isps,
Expect Sopa, Pipa and ACTA to come back.
Gotta love em "free trade agreements" designed to fuck us in the ass and lose our freedoms.
Meanwhile Trump gave the zionists the keys to jerusulem,

No they wont.

I really do love that poo

>mfw Americans talk about muslims in Europe and just had their Internet cucked by a paki. How will they ever recover?

trumptards are not smart people.

So, Don Jr. is lying.

Fuck off you democuck cisman. You try to say that a brown clown is MAGA. That is where you make your mistake.

Yes, and thank you!

ask me if i give a fuck

I will never not love someone who caused the biggest internet chimpout in years, regardless of who that person is or what he stands for

Don Jr. isn't lying at all. he's pointing out that Ajit Pai was originally appointed to the FCC as commissioner by Obama. that is absolutely 100% true. Trump then promoted him to chairman.

what part of this is difficult for you to understand/follow?

>Fuck off you democuck cisman. You try to say that a brown clown is MAGA.

you're trying really hard to "speak the language" of Sup Forums, but you seem to be struggling. you're clearly not from around here, so I guess the interesting question is who is sending shills here to astroturf on behalf of this? kind of a silly issue for people to astroturf about, if you ask me.

I'm afraid neither presidents did take that decision in your (the public) favor. Ajit Pai is doing great work for the lobbyist on either side. Both presidents are representing power groups, whether it is governmental or industrial that require as much control over information and the delivery of it to the people. Abolishing the NN act without a proper counter-proposition will result stronger monopolies of how/what information will be delivered to the people. Whether it is commercial, political, social, ... .

Didn't fuck me over before 2015
Won't magically fuck me over after 2017

>why are you fggts so smug about abolishing net neutrality you do realize jew comcast and verizon will fuck you over right
you mean like Google and Facebook and Twitter aren't already fucking us over?

Jew Google and Facebook were fucking us over for long enough. Let Verizon and others to fuck them instead.

And it was because of cucks voting (((Democrats))) and (((Republicans))) that wanted to expand the State with bullshit regulations that caused smaller ISPs to be unable to get involved in the competitive market.

The only real losers in NN being abolished are the (((mainstream ISPs))) and companies who exploited them like Netflix and Google.

Maybe you should actually use some higher thinking instead of listening to everything the jew media tells you.

>1 Post by this ID
Saged

Expect cases of torrent sites getting throtled, isps now believe they are above the law.

You stupid fucks. Go to the FCC webpage and read The transcript of O'Rielly's statement. They didn't just repeal net neutrality. The preempted local and state governments so that ISPs can no longer buy out those govts and force out competition with unconstitutional laws.
It remains to be seen if those governments will actually follow the law and I guarantee that liberal ones won't. And they'll frame it as restoring net neutrality. Then when everything stays shit in those places they'll blame the repeal even though they helped keep monopolies with their bogus laws. Then we'll get another Democrat because all the big cities will be among those who keep net neutrality in their area, fucking over small isps and enabling monopolies. Really it's quite ingenius and downright evil. Our only hope is to meme Shapiro into office

With what regulatory capture? AT&T was getting billions in tax money.

Google owns google fibre,

To be honest the bigger problem with the revocation of Net Neutrality is the fact that in areas where there is a single Internet Services Provider (not just Comcast and Verizon, but they are notable for being expensive and yet providing poor / crippled services)

With Net Neutrality effectively a done deal more needs to be done to regulate monopoly service providers and prevent them from using their local area monopolies to grossly enrich themselves.

This is an area where the FCC actually SHOULD get involved, since the costs of market failure in this are so high.

>Both presidents are representing power groups

nah, Trump is representing the people actually. the establishment (read: power groups) of both sides absolutely hate the man and wanted (and still do want) to see him destroyed.

as for your statement on "stronger monopolies", again, verizon will live or die by the success of their innovations. that is what free markets look like. regulations put in place to stymie growth or concentration are artificial by definition and not part of a self-regulating and free ecosystem.

No dumbass ... what will happen is a reduction in innovation in whitie America. What you fucktards don't realize is that you have given away your whole IT industry to India. Ajit and his big cock are fucking you hardcore and you are letting him. Why your daughter brings home an Indian man just be thankful and know that each and every night she licks his taint.

>Expect cases of torrent sites getting throtled,
When comcast tried that they immediately got btfo in court by the FCC

He gave jerusulem to the zionists

better to them than the muslims

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_L._Roberts
This is Brian Roberts, the jewish billionaire who owns comcast.

As you fags celebrate the repeal of NN, the jewish defamation league and southern poverty law center are compiling lists of advertisers with Verizon and Comcast and organizing a campaign to get alt right websites removed from the internet.

Legally, now that broadband service is under title I instead of title II, ISPs are classified as "information providers" and not "common carriers". They will now be held accountable for the information they deliver over their networks.

yall made a big mistake just to be contrarian and laugh at reddit

this is literally the only post in this thread anyone should read, but nobody will because nobody wants to read that much
rip discourse

Start fighting against local monopolies given to ISPs by local government, which was the real problem in the first place.
Net neutrality is just putting a bandage over the real problem. The real problem is the government issued regional ISP monopolies. Each municipality decides which ISPs are allowed in which area, even in cases where a new ISP has been willing to pay to lay new cable and set up shop, they have been denied. Even if you are out in the country with no internet and the designated ISP doesn't want to give you internet, but some other ISP is willing to, they can't because of the government enforced monopoly.
I think a good solution would be to force the ISPs to rent out their cable to an unlimited number of ISPs which would allow any currently existing ISP and any new ones in the future to set up shop in any area they want thus increasing speeds and lowering the price. But to push for innovation, if an ISP lays new cable/fiber, they should have exclusive access to that for a set number of years before they have to rent it out.
No reason shit holes like South Korea and Europe should have much faster and much cheaper internet than in the US.

You hypocrites.

Stop larping libtard democuck. A goyim defend the BLACKED. See what the right does.

All this focus on ISPs.

You seem to forget that one the things abolished was subsidies for internet, that means Cletus no longer has access to the internet, you may think that's great, but that also means he doesn't has internet to make his homework even if he wants to.

The price of internet has gone up the past couple years, so fuck NN

>Expect cases of torrent sites getting throtled, isps now believe they are above the law.

Torrent sites are already blocked in many parts of the world (here in Malaysia, UK as well), easy as fuck to get around by either using an external DNS (works in Malaysia) or accessing sites on the TOR network (e.g. PirateBay)

The websites aren't the big drain, it is the torrents themselves and these are stored on individual users PC's, so hard to individually block, otherwise someone would have done it already.

You can block torrents, but it requires a lot of processing to go into packet analysis to identify which are torrent related, exactly why most modern torrents are shared via magnet links, clients continuously switch ports and encrypt their contents.

So, even with Net Neutrality, blocking torrents will not be easy for ISP's. If it was, they would have done it already.

>Tfw israel took over american internet!
LAUGHS IN HEBREW

it's not hypocrisy, it's realpolitik.

you don't even speak english properly, yet your proxy is showing an american flag. one of us is certainly LARPing, but it ain't me kiddo.

>Sup Forums is a bunch of racist drumpf nazi anti semites
>hurr you gonna get jewed now.
Is anybody else confused about what liberals want?

You are the one on the right

>blocking torrents will not be easy for ISP's. If it was, they would have done it already.
Comcast attempted, then NN was codified after Verizon fucked over their clients internet connection.

Another thing: you don't even have to think about this in any abstract ways.
Quite simply literally everything Obama has done was bad for the country. If you think that changed with NN you're stupid

See The zionists control the internet now.

>lives in an area with competition
>thinks this is the case for everyone

Lets me redpill you on my area.

Domestic ISP: Comcast or AT&T are the only options, expensive as fuck and shitty plans.

Business ISP: AT&T is the only option, and it's 2-3X more expensive than the AT&T service offered 2-3 blocks away.

Cable: Comcast, AT&T, Dish Network. For AT&T and Comcast, extremely expensive prices unless you bundle, which is even more of a ripoff all things considered. Dish is only slightly cheaper.

Who cares? It'll make mudshits and kikes blow each other up a bit more often than normal. And it didn't take any more effort than an official statement and buying up a spot to move the embassy to.

Give us your zip code. Your claim requires broofs.

Research why there is no competition in your area. I guarantee you isp lobbyists have bought out your local government.
Preemption will work to prevent that in areas that actually obey the law.
Of course we know they won't otherwise we wouldn't have sanctuary cities

ISP won't be held accountable for content. No precedent or tort to follow.
But "Reddit opinions matters" meme is less believable than le 56% faceof amerimutt (and that shittier than Mexican skin color.)

That fucking nigger pai needs to Go back to afriqa where he beloncs not in America home of the brave home of the Free! where our flag stands proud for freedom not niggers ruining our shit like they did to fuckin deetrot they consistently do this shit as history shows we never shoulda brought em over here in the first place but woops too late for that but since they we’re already here the lest we coulda done is keptem under control with slavery but NOPE some fucking whitey nerd bitch had to fucmin ruin that with his goddamn emancipitation proclamation more like procLAMEation you know I’m saying lol but anyways that’s why fuckin niggers like agit (aka aSHIT) and the rest of em as well as literally cancer and deserve eradication rather than emancipation mark my word it’ll happen or my name isn’t niggerkiller911 and yes for those wondering I mean 9-11 the date not the police number in America 911 but it is a hard distinction to make sometimes so it’s understandable to mess it up lol but yeah niggers suck dick

Cellphone isp?

pretty much this. There's countless 4G internet providers in my area and I'm 3 paces away from being in the fucking sticks.
>but it's not fast enough
4g is fast enough to stream 1080p video.
>muh 4k
kys you faggot. It's a waste of bandwidth.

just because part of net neutrality is good doesn't mean there isn't bad shit in there too
not only that, but it's becoming more financially feasible for municipalities to lay their own fiber and provide their own internet service to their citizens, or for smaller ISP startups to do the same, so it's probably not a huge deal

yeah, it might suck for people who only have comcast in their area, but it's not like people liked comcast even with net neutrality so who fucking cares

>pre 2015 internet was literally unusable
no.

Youre FREE to get screwed by your ISP
Land of the Scared home of the whopper
Crony capitalism flirting with corporate fascism

Trump represents the industry, the man himself is an industrialist. He does not represent the people, as much as it seems with his play against social magnates. With you second statement, I could agree completely with you if the monopolies would be in a weak state where regulations could touch them. However, this slowly is not the case anymore.

It's pretty much a powerplay now between who has the most power over information distribution to the people. The social media Giants (Google, Facebook, ...) versus the ISP industry (Verizon, AT&T, ...).

Anything/everyone else will either be bought out / won over by the enormous legal power of these institutes or be broken up / bought up by them before they could become an actual threat.

Abolishing NN is putting the cards in the hands of the industry now, while it did work in favor of the social media groups before. That's why I said that you need a proper counter-proposition of NN in favor of the people first.

If you didn't know

Pai is an Obama guy.
thehill.com/policy/technology/190857-obama-nominates-ajit-pai-to-fcc

In australia, we dont have the same issue plus theres always competition now that the nbn is being built
Better not be sold to Telstra,

I and the gross majority of Sup Forums can learn to live without so much internet, unlike all the faggots that will kil themsleves cause they cant instgram and facebook all day. I CANT WAIT!

>Comcast attempted, then NN was codified after Verizon fucked over their clients internet connection.

As I said, blocking torrents requires deep packet inspection and this cannot be achieved if you switch your client to randomized ports and Forced Encryption (something that has been a feature in most Torrent clients for years)

Even if this did become more widespread, all that would happen is another escalation in the torrent arms race to make torrent traffic more invisible.

I'm not saying this isn't disruptive and annoying, it certainly is, but it is also not long term barrier to torrenting.

First and foremost though is that companies behaving in this manner should be punished by users pulling the plug on them and voting with their wallets by cancelling Comcast subscriptions and going with ISP's that don't use such shoddy business practices.

As I've said before, the bigger problem is where local monopolies exist (about 48% of the US, mainly in rural states), where users have no alternative but to accept the shoddy service and high prices of whoever holds the ISP monopoly.

The FCC should be focussing on both reducing effective local monopolies by removing barriers to entry (especially political rent seeking behaviour) and where that cannot be made effective / in the interim, the FCC should bring in regulation to prevent local monopoly abuses.

what is this drunken straya babble

Facebook has enough mony to buy an isp, so does Google
Plus they moved their server farms out of the usa.

Im saying that australians have options despite not having "net neutrality" but the good news for me is that i can handle 720p video, unlike other Sup Forums and Sup Forums

But they are the only two shilling for NN because of their CEOs, apparently anyone else can make more money whitout it.