Is it cucked to marry a single mother?

What if she has one kid and agrees to have three or four of my kids once were married?

Is there any threshold at which this becomes uncucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQMVsQW_kjM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes it is cucked be strong brother

she's been used and broke up

it may work out it may not

If she's a widow, it's not cucked.
If the kids father is involved to the point where none of your personal energy, money and resources will be spent on her son, it's not cucked.
Everything else is cucked to some degree.

She is either going to come with a lot of unnecessary emotional baggage or she will worship you because she desperate

my wife's son

Better safe than sorry. Find another girl.

hey greg yeah I'mm the first one

greg i'm the first omment

LEAVE SCOTT ADAMS ALONE!!!

No I did got 3 kids 2 mine 1 adopted

Only if she's smoking hot and has a girl child you plan on grooming to become your little fuck slut pet in the future after you turn her against her mom.

Yes, single mothers should just raise their kids with their parents and relatives. They've already fulfilled their biological duty before you did so they're more socially valuable by default than you are.

As long as no one talks to you or your wife’s son you’re fine

If it's a son yes its cucked, if it's a daughter its called a harem.

If you kill the kid and she has yours it is fine

It’s what lions do

No. She needs you, profit

>unironically working to provide for some other guys kid

You’re a fucking cuck.

it becomes uncucked once the children all reach teenage years and you subtly encourage your own offspring more than the bastard. all smiles in front of the mrs. of course but the bastard and you both know you hate him. he will grow to resent you more and more while you continue to breed his mother into oblivion and depending how present the father is, this information will reach his osmotically. your children's existence will forever be a stain on his character

a lot of people may say raising another man's child is cucked but having the opportunity to destroy another man's legacy? this is the only way to go about it in modern times without going to jail

Could you have a threesome with a mother and her daughter if you became the step father?

yes

I don't see a problem with it. Do whatever the FUCK you wanna do.

The only ways i could marry a single mother are the following:
She is literally an 9+.
She is a widow.
She has a daughter.
The family of the deceased father has 0 contact with the daughter.
I would adopt the girl and claim her as mine with my last name.

Thats it.
Anything else is cucked as fuck.

Mohammad pls

>implying the disdain of his adoptive father wouldn't motivate the child to surpass him in every possible way

It is not being cucked you dumbass. However, be aware that if the father is still around and still in the picture you will forever be making decisions for your life linked to his dumb ass.

I mean, isn't that literally what you're doing when you pay taxes?

It's only acceptable if she is a widow.

If she's divorced it means she makes poor decisions, or was somebody else's poor decision.

Are you planning to fuck her daughter? That's the only good reason to be with a single mother

>Is there any threshold at which this becomes uncucked?
If you are adding them to your breeding harem then it is acceptable.

>I support paying taxes to support niggers and single mothers

That’s where you’re wrong, friendo

surpass him how? is he going to fuck his own mother?

This, it used to be common for eligible men to marry women with children from a previous marriage as so many people died back then

THIS is a fact.

Except, her desperation will not allow her to worship you, her baggage will ALWAYS take control and you will end up miserable.

Honestly I feel like if you have at least one kid of your own with her, the bastard isn't glaringly obvious as a bastard (i.e. halfcaste), and she works a decent job so you're not just a provider, you're probably fine. Ignoring the obvious that the father doesn't still have a presence like that one reddit cuck with the wedding planning and ungrateful stepdaughter, and other shit like that.

This is just my insecurity and paranoia talking, but maybe wait until about a year into cohabitation with her so the friends and neighbors are pretty sure the second kid wasn't another bun her ex-husband put in the oven right before peacing out. Some women want to get into a new relationship ASAP in the early stages of pregnancy so they can convince you its theirs. Wait out the clock on that one.

The problem is that the dna of the previous father is part of her now. If you have a kid with a someone who's had another man's child (or someone who has absorbed the semen of several men) then any children you have with her will have their dna. You get cucked and there's nothing you can do.

>so they can convince you its theirs
*so they can convince you its yours

Terrible concept desu. The war heroes were cucked by war.

It depends. But if it's Tyrone's kid then you're a cuck for sure.

Yes. It is. I almost made this mistake many years ago. Before Sup Forums was a thing.
>Meet girl out at bookstore
>Go out to a movie that weekend
>Fuck the shit out of her afterwards
>God tier slut in bed
>Decide to date
>A year goes by
>No big issues
>Decide to pop the questing because she's hot and I don't think I'll be able to do much better (she was a solid 8.75/10) and she seems generally well adjusted
>Find out 2 months before wedding she's banging her co worker
>Throw all her shit out on the curb
>Never speak to her again
Don't do it. Don't be out all that wedding prep cash like I was that took forever to build back up! Learn from my mistake. Stay the fuck away from them.

its ok onky if you already have yourself children on your own too

No, but he will metaphorically kill his father. Being a shit to the kid will only make him stronger as a man.

Natalie is a fucking fat whore. at least she is white by Mexican standards.

kek satan trips of truth

in order to not be cuckoldery:

>You cannot speak to or acknowledge the child
>you cannot raise or support the child in any way
>you must make it clear to your real children that they are your favourite
>the child must be completely financially supported by the original father
>the child's original father has to be dead, and died in military service or completing a heroic deed.

thats the rules.

how did you find out?

he is not wrong since it does not matter if you support or not subsidizing niggers

Blake is a goddess. She and good gene Ryan should have a dozen more children and move to Iowa.

You beat me to the lion recommendation

I’m married drop dead gorgeous French young hotie and lock after our daughter from her other biological dad as we speak. It’s okay if she’s a good person

Whats that movie where shes drugged, and raped in a cage by benicio del toro?

wish i could remeber so i could dl again.

I happened to be deployed in Iraq with one of her other coworkers. He told me about it. But I had to find out for myself.
>She told me she was working an overtime day
>This was pretty frequent or so it seemed
>Waited until she left for work one night
>Followed her
>She didn't go to work, she went to this guys house (the coworker she was allegedly cheating on me with)
>I knew this guy and had been to his house before for a 4th of July party he had.
>Figure maybe she's picking him up
>Her shift started at 7:00
>Wait outside the house until almost 8:30
>She's still in there
>Leave
>Go home and get shitfaced drunk
>She comes home at the regular time she normally would after working
>Confront her about knowing where she really was
>She admits to it

Saying this is even more cucked than actually marrying a single mother. Single mothers can hardly raise children, especially boys. You're saying someone adding another soyboy in the world is a good thing.

Let me tel you the 1 thing in your relationship that will always happen: you will ALWAYS be in a lower priority in this relationship than her child. If you are ok with that (and certainly, this can work), then go for it.

Meme's are the DNA of the 21st century.

genetics is small potatoes in our current social climate, it's all about ideology and parenting right now.

Raise some faggot chad's kid, raise them into the antithesis of their parent. Make them someone worth a god damn, the odds are stacked against them and you can swoop in and make them and the future a little bit better.

Savages

yes a single mother is single for a reason.
That should be all the reasons you need to stay the fuck away from her.

Quality memes cannot propagate without high quality brains to think them. This is why the MSM is peddling horseshit 24/7, because they know most people are idiots that will eat it up.

She must have no serious issues with her own parents, especially her father. This is absolutely crucial above all else.
The divorce must be mostly her ex-husband's fault.
She must have a friendly and cooperative relationship with the father of her child, and a commitment not to use the child as a weapon against him.
You need to get on well with the ex-husband and understand what ended the marriage.
Your relationship with this woman needs to be the result of you pursuing her.
You should be fond of the child and confident to interact with it maturely.

If all or at least most of these factors aren't present, it might be best to bow out. Personally I would not marry her until she becomes pregnant, in case she has had her tubes tied or otherwise been rendered infertile. It's one thing growing old with someone you love and no kids because oh well. Another thing raising her kid but none of your own kids.

How bad is the MSM in Australia?

even the dumbest motherfucker with good parental figures can be a useful member of society

Unless of course you get the unlucky chance of raising a person with psychopathy or sociopathic tendencies.

4and 5 conflict

ITT 14yr old incels give relationship advice

>Single mothers can hardly raise children, especially boys.
That's why I mentioned the kids being raised by the mother's relatives. A strong father figure like a grandpa or uncle aren't perfect substitutes but it's better than vying for the attention of a new stallion step-dad in a young man's early life.
Case in point all the anons talking about neglecting the non-related kids like fucking degenerates.

Thanks for your contribution, Dad.

it is absolutely and irredeemably cucked, and not only is it cucked, but you will spend the rest of your life feeding, clothing, and sheltering your bull's spawn. It's basically double cucking- First the biological father cucks you, then the child cucks you financially through their dependence.

You were never the first choice. Even if the kid is a product of more acceptable circumstances, like the woman was a loyal widow and a victim of tragedy.

This however, is unlikely. Most single mothers are not war widows or tragic victims trying to reset their lives and win their child an honorable upbringing.

Most of them are just petulant girl children carrying around the living baggage of their poor life decisions.

The father was probably a druggie or a degenerate, or some Chad loser with a 9" dick that she loved to fuck raw and he pumped her and dumped her, or maybe she rubbed two brain cells together and realized that just because a guy was a good fuck and had dangerous looking tattoos, didn't make him father material, and she ran off to look for a chump with a real job and a 401k to give her a future.

supporting the child of an honorable widow is arguably even worse than adopting the deadbeat's spawn, because it's just proof that you were always second best, and if the bio father was still in the picture, she'd never be with you. You are raising the personification of your own personal shortcomings, your living runner-up trophy.

If she will breed with you she is a keeper

>Raising another mans son
Do you even have to ask?

I spent over 60k on my long-term ex, paying for her classes, clothes, vacation, dinners, etc. If i had spent that 60k on bitcoin i'd have like 10 million dollars and a beautiful wife and house.

/thread

so what happened to the slut? where she at now? did you get attach to the kid?

in a 60k dumpster.

single moms are for dating. no reason to marry one.

A single mother are ready to do anything to get you, because she really needs someone to help her raise her kid and pay for it. They tend to be the best in bed because they REALLY want you, but beyond that, it's the worst thing you can do.

It's obvious she made some poor choices in her life, do you really want to be part of the next one?

terrible advice from a leaf

trips = truth

Widow.

I'd consider one.

>Sup Forums on parenting
mfw it actually makes sense

If the kid is black, never in a million years, regardless of the circumstances.

Otherwise, if the father died, I'd be fine with it.

If the father was still alive, I would consider it on a case by case basis.

Also, you'll have a hard time finding a good woman over thirty that doesn't have at least one kid. Indeed, if she doesn't, you have to wonder what the hell she's been doing all those years.

The warning sign was that she let you bang her on the first date. If she was that easy for you, what made you think she wouldn't be easy for other guys. Rather than blame all women for your bad choice, you should learn from your mistake and avoid women that drop their pants as easily as they shake hands.

it's cucked unless she's a widow and you're also a widow (and you have a child of your own for her to raise)
it's two adults making the best of a bad situation to give each kid a better life

any other situation is 100% cucked bruh

The only way this works is if you're both divorced with kids.

>she's single for a reason
>she will never love you as much as her kid
>she will never love any future kids as much as her first

>Is it cucked to marry a single mother?
Yes, but not because it's a single mother. Getting married at all is cucked.

If we put aside my initial response; I suggest you don't but it's up to you; there are some caveats to marrying a single mother.
>1) Is she a single mother by choice or necessity?
a) Necessity- Child's father is deceased or abusive.
b) Choice- Anything else.

a) = not necessarily cucked
b) = cucked

I say "not necessarily cucked" because even if she is a widow or escaped an abusive marriage, that by no means indicates she will uphold her part of the marriage contract or not abuse your generosity. Which is why my first response still stands. Marriage is cuckery.

don't servicemen who die with children get survivor's benefits? in that case it works

I'd actually consider it. I'd like kids, but I have terrible genes. Bonus if she works too, no matter how little.

If the one kid is white then is it so bad?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQMVsQW_kjM

>But if the brother man can do it better than you can, let him. Don't sweat him, duke. Let him do the job that you couldn't do.

Good advice