Top Democrat hoaxer is "increasingly worried"

Is this storm related?
twitter.com/RepAdamSchiff/status/941737646807769088

No, they've just got nothing so when it comes to an end soon, they'll have to save face and try to make it a negative about Trump at the same time. What better way than to simply tell their zombie constituency that Trump shut it down via nefarious means because they found a lot and we just can't tell you but it's totally there.

Schiff is going to prison.

Remember when Schiff was BTFO by Tucker Carlson? Good times

" I am increasingly worried" said top Democrat witch hunter for the 3756th time this year

>Spend literally millions of dollars putting on a show for purely political reasons
>Find a double western nothingburger

Fuck these """people"""

Lol crazy eyes and all the rest holder lynch etc are terrified.

This. The investigation will end with nothing found. He will cry that they didnt find anything because the investigation was shutdown prematurely. When they ask him what evidence hemhas that warranted the investigation to continue he will say its classified.

>republicans are elephants
>permit elephant hunting
>kill their own party in all other ways
every single time. i am enjoying this contract with america. lmfao. you want a boston harbor type chimp out? fire mueller

Schiff is the congressman for my district. What a piece of shit.

this

>I am increasingly worried that everyone knows I leaked documents from my committee

Basically the Democrats know they've got nothing, but know their fanatic supporters will believe them if they pull the
>we tried to look into it but the republicans didn't let us

It's just like the Obamacare repeal.
>we keep trying to repeal it but Obama wouldn't let us

this is like that scene in the big lebowski when they ask him if he has come up with anything and he says "weve got leads man, we're following leads"

spot on. the fact he did this proves they have zero, anything, on trump.

>Hoaxer
>Everyone that has facts you don't like is a hoax
End yourself

Let me guess- dual?

>we've blah blah blah

What you haven't found is evidence of meddling, have you dumbass?

trump/russia hot air is a cover story for sanctions and expelling the ambassadors

How would they do that if Trump was a KGB agent? Could it be that after a year of nattering and entrapment there is no reason to think that Trump had improper relations with Moscow?

>Steve Israel
Fucking kikes

Take heart. We may be about to find out from a reformed FBI what Adam likes on his pizza.

Nightly reminder that the Merchants of the US Congress don't actually give a fuck about Israel. They just like being able to shut down any criticism as anti-Semitism.

Dual loyalty? They're only loyal to themselves. Even the Israelis hate these fuckers.

this

Don't forget Schiff is also trying to use this as a launch for an eventual Senate bid

They are just trying to create more outrage. The left only has outrage, anti trump and no plans for the future.