For christmas i hope i get shot in the head and die instantly

for christmas i hope i get shot in the head and die instantly

HO HO NO

just fucking do it. use a sniper if you have too.

Better hurry, schools in the US are about to close.

I recommend the ghetto. Be sure to wear a klan robe or MAGA hat.

>Better hurry, schools in the US are about to close.

what do you mean by this

wear a white bed sheet on public transportation in Chicago. I do hope you are kidding though, if not, why do you hope that?

im old and tired and want to be put down

SHUT UP OP I LOVE YOU

9 out of 10 ghosts agree, going to school in the 2010s is the best way to get shot if you have a death wish. It's the latest trend, but with schools closing for the holidays, time is running out.

Of course, living in proximity to blacks is always popular, but it's a bit overdone. Moloch prefers those who travel in style.

then do it out of love

why do you keep mentioning school? how old do you think i am?

define old, and why tired? Any family? Any hobbies? Anything you want to do like vacation to some place you have never been?

Well, there are a number of options for older people. You can always dress up like an elk and run through the woods in areas where hunting is legal, or you can move into an apartment in downtown Oakland. You're bound to find what you seek there.

31, all my friends family and work was taken from me. had a life of abuse and i just cant keep rebuilding it when i know its going to be taken away... again. im done with this life and want to see whats on the other one.

you are not old, plenty of time to find something to make you happy. Granted - i do not knnow your circumstances, and I have been to a point where I know - life would be alot easier if I was dead, but that time will come.

Why would it (rebuilding) be taken from you again?

>Why would it (rebuilding) be taken from you again?

*note the KKK guy in this thread. its because of people like that. been targeting me my whole life and i'm just sick of it when all they do is infiltrate my life and ruin it. cult maniacs and psychos follow me wherever I go.

For Christmas I hope that I'm successful in 2018.

Hi OP, #Jack here. DM me when you can.

why - what do you have or what do you know or what did you do that makes them stalk you?

its many different reasons but mostly they are blood contracts which are all satanic in nature. I have turned to God but it is still a struggle to live day by day.

dont think im in any of your servers

>Dress up like an elk.
The man wants to die and you're telling him to dress up as a furry? If he's going to go, at least let him go with dignity.

Sounds like you have a cause to be the hunter and not the hunted. Go Liam Neeson on their asses, without being a pretentious liberal IRL

make them accept God, or facilitate for them to meet him.

It's okay, you are probably just brooding for war.

I am out of my element here in providing advice, but that fact you are struggling to live day to day but still doing it says something positive. You drink or do drugs, besides pot? I am a loner with little family but i prefer life that way, more of a choice than a circumstance.

I gotta to believe if the whole blood contract thing is real the farther you distance your self from it while you are alive the better life would be.
Not trying to be all pious but
God forgives all for those who repent - maybe you can use your experience to help others and in turn find happiness.

you have to understand that many of these people were formally abused children and are still being blackmailed. they are lost and laugh at God. believe me Ive tried.

no drugs or anything like that. but you are right God forgives all who repent. you may be right that I am needed within the churches.

damn it - i had a whole thing typed up and then i closed my browser accidentally.

Just don't off yourself - you obviously have a great deal of information you can share that will surely benefit others

and since you are not tied down - you have the ability to go any place you want, pending the resources.

what about criminal prosecution for these fuckers>?
Any possibility?

Or civil prosecution - exposing them somehow or is that too dangerous?

thank you maybe someday I can be of use to someone who has suffered a similar fate

as much as I would love prosecution and compensation I think it's out of the question as the matters are too complicated. everyone has dirt on each other and blood contracts are messy business. that isn't to say many of these people haven't gone unpunished.

well - i wish i could help more and wish you the best. I wish I could understand your situation better as well without experiencing it first hand. I would start with the churches and seek guidance from some one other than a nitwit like me on pol who probably could offer much more sound advice/guidance - what state/region of the country are you in btw?

for christmas i hope OP is all of the jews

its ok, thank you for talking to me, like a person. that actually does mean something. more than you know. im on east coast of america.

>
Hey you attention whoring piece of shit, give me your location, doesn’t even have to be your house just an alleyway or something to meet at, and I’ll gladly oblige you right now. Christmas can come early, I have plenty of cash and I have plenty of gas, and at this point I can afford to go meet you in any state and give you exactly what you wish for. I’m 100% serious I’m tired of seeing you fucking whiny ass wastes of space oxygen thief’s who exist purely just to be black holes which magically exude overwhelming levels of self pity and self importance. So nothing would make me happier than to assist in a well deserved suicide, and I can make a Christmas miracle happen if you let me. Or are you going to back out of this because it was all really just a cry for help and attention like every other pathetic thing in your life?

you still there - I think I have a better understanding of what you might be talking about

i think you are the attention whore - you are the answer to the question no one asked

get as much money as you can from these fuckers and just split town- start a new life somewhere warm and new.

fingers crossed!

please specify which christmas because there is one each year

Why? Why wouldnt you want to suffer for a minute?

All I want for Christmas is five or six happenings.

Do it yourself pussy

Well, since you're in 56% land there's a very high chance that'll happen

He felt the need to go out of his way on 4chans Sup Forums board to bitch about his life and whinily ask for suicide and I make a post abasing him and offering up what he’s asking for and I’m the attention whore? Laughable. I couldn’t expect any less apt observational skills from some moron with a meme blacktivist flag. Perhaps you should join your friend.

At least he didn't die like a bitch if OP delivers.

arent you stalking me? you should know exactly where i am

I’m not whomever you think is stalking you I put that on my family.

I don’t know anything about your situation other than what you’ve shared in this thread, and it sounds like you’re in some Catholic Church sex scandal or maybe paranoid schizophrenic one fo those two.

Am I an average upper middle class man who has a good life and has worked for everything he has now and more importantly a man who detest and loathes the whiny self-abasing attention whoring victim mentality having personal responsibility lacking pieces of shit that seem to constitute an ever growing number in our society. And since you felt so moved to come to 4chans political board and make it into your own personal diary telling us about how you just wanna die (but secretly you want someone to talk you out of it and give you a reason to live), I’m letting you know in 100% seriousness that I will come to the east coast on my own dime, with my own weapon, and give you exactly what it is you claim to want, now what we’re all waiting for is to see if you’re actually willing to man up to the one thing you’ll ever be good for in life or if this just another whiny blogpost you’re doing just to get some form of human interaction. I’m more than ready to start this process if you are.

Jesus loves you if nobody else does

whos family?

Jews did this

It's called Yule fagggot

t. baka-san

For Christmas I hope you get the will to live, peace in your heart, and someone who genuinely cares about you.

I specified, my family. I hold them very dearly, and I’m telling you I don’t know anything about you other than you’re a big enough piece of shit to come HERE of all places to whine about suicide.

So if death is what you really want, be a man for once in your life and take it, I will finance a trip to the east coast and I have a weapon available already and I will give you exactly you want.

Otherwise, if it’s not, shut the fuck up and tell the world what it really is what you want, attention, emotional support and for us to be your damn therapist.

Because real suicidal people don’t make Sup Forums posts about it unless they’re going to livestream it. They just do it. And you’re giving a bad name to all the people who were men and women enough to shut their fucking mouths and get on with it.

does this family have a name?

C'mon user, you're not alone. This is a common thought, especially around this time of year, but something is pulling you backwards.How long ago did everything exit, stage left, and why?

>had life of abuse
define this plz

abusing your wife/kids? Abusing drugs?

That's where you're wrong. They don't follow you, YOU are attracting them.
It's a pretty strong black pill to swallow, but ultimately, we attract the people we think we deserve in our life.
So what's the abuse you describe?

for Christmas I just hope the temp is above 20 so I can do my traditional motorcycle ride on xmas day. Couldn't do it last year because we got 8 inches of snow that day.

Is it the Clinton family?

>I have turned to God but it is still a struggle to live day by day.
Dude, that statement describes about 70% of the population. A lot of people feel like this, and on a regular basis; you just happen to be near the bottom of the pile because your wife/kids/friends have left/been removed.
But it sounds like perhaps the people you thought were friends are best kept away.

Yes. One that doesn’t concern you.

My point here is clear. I have the money to fly out/drive to any location in the continental United States. I have a modest but effective set of weapons I own for self defense. And considering you are in the east coast it wouldn’t be a huge hassle to come to you. I’m former military and I’ve taken a life before, and I have absolutely no qualms about taking down the 5th column of parasitic pits of self pity that I feel are ruining my country. I’d be overjoyed to be personally responsible for one less of you existing. So I’ve given you the option. If you agree, I will give you a burner email address so we can communicate off chan because this open for anyone’s viewing, we can discuss a time and place, I will stop what I’m doing, and I will come to said location, by that time we will have established a means of instant communication, we will rendezvous, I will give you one last option to back out, and if you give the all clear sign, I will shoot you in the head, instantly killing you, and dispose of your body proper and that will be that.

The choice is yours, but with your lack of responses it’s becoming increasingly apparent you were only ever in this for the attention and the pity party. Way to take the most pathetic thing possible to a whole new level.

Found Tony Robbins.

>Yes. One that doesn’t concern you.

im pretty sure it does.

Look you seem to be thinking I’m part of some conspiracy or part of whatever plot you’ve foreshadowed in this thread. I’m not. I’m not privy to posting personal info on Sup Forums, the only reason I’ve shared so much now is to prove I’m not whom or whatever you think I am.

I will reiterate, I am simply an average American man, who hates self loathing parasites and am seeking to take you up on the offer you posted in your original post.

Why can’t you wrap your head around that?

>I’m not privy to posting personal info on Sup Forums

you posted enough to get caught by the FBI but you won't state your family name? what are you, a woman?

Well, fuck em or don't, seeing as they fought the same demon as you and relinquished themselves to evil. Fuck yourself either way though, better to purge the world of filth than aspire for your own destruction. Square up. If you can skip the bloodshed, be a fucking pastor or something, or mop floors at wal-mart if you and those surrounding you can't be trusted with power you wield and change the world through the power of your voice a random soul at a time, one at a time.

A word of warning though, that's why I got into politics, to better address the ails of this world. I've saved many victims only to be met with more of them, half of my life is gone for that service to humanity but I figured as long as there were people like me picking up the pieces of ruin and nobody trying to stop the source of ruin, I become an enabler, I aid and abet evil. The road to hell is paved with good intentions, I know that better than anyone. You're not dead yet though, motherfucker. You can still pave a way to salvation if you have some foresight and a steady hand.

I haven’t actually. What is this some sting operation? Do you wanna die or not you whiny fuck?

this is jebin germonotta family

Well like it or not you’re getting what you wish for. You should’ve though twice before posting this. We will put an end to your misery soon. :)

you should have thought at least 3 or 4 times before confirming it as well as all that other garbage you mafia dimwits typed out.

talk about fucking stupid.