AZ thread cont'd

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/150814306
slate.com/business/2017/12/bill-gates-smart-city-in-arizona-is-not-smart-not-a-city-and-has-almost-nothing-to-do-with-bill-gates.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ITS SO FUCKING HOT HERE

North Valley here

why are the fucking homeless people infesting this part of town all of a sudden

They came down from flagstaff to avoid freezing to death.

Discord: FMnq7vs

Are slavs white /AZ/?

Cheers, was just about to make a new one

Here's the link to the AZ Sup Forums discord btw:

FMnq7vs

I’m looking to move to AZ cause I love the desert and hate the cold. Any recommendations for a good town?

what are you looking for?

any place south of flagstaff and sedona.

dude... the desert is SO COLD at night... so... something to think about..

Welcome to Arizona, the grand canyon state!
During any season in Arizona, some part of the state enjoys near-perfect weather.

Generally, the peak, or busiest season in the desert areas (southern half of the state) lasts from January through March; the next most popular shoulder season is from April to May and September through December; and the season when visitors can find the greatest values is June through August.

Peak and value seasons in the mountainous regions (in the northern half of the state) are the opposite of the desert areas. Generally, peak season is from June through August, shoulder season is April to May and September through December, and value season is January through March.

Peak season in some mid-climate areas of the state, such as Sedona, is from March to May and September through October, with shoulder season from January to February.

I know but the daytime is cold here in CT

Is cattlebro here?

The only Arizonan I am concious of (besides the traitor who suppressed information about POWs after the war) is Phoenix Marie. Is she involved in local politics or business at all?

Mainly just the nice weather, but also a place that’s not too cucked

Difference in homeless policy. We have a new Sheriff who is likely listening to his Democrat instincts and journalists.
>Instead of actively working on homeless issues, let them make money by sitting on a street corner or all throughout shopping centers.
>Remember how Tent city was too cruel and unfit for housing prisoners? It'd be perfect for the homeless vets!

Nice weather is debatable. Anything in a city life or something?

Any of you fucks suffer from depression? I recently fell into a hard depression and have been drinking every day for the last 3 months until I pass out.
What can I do in the phoenix area that can help me, recreation wise? I'm bored of the parks here because every single one is basically a different layout than the other. Then the rest of everything is track housing roads and strip malls. Fuck lads this state makes me depressed. Sick of my group of friends who still think they're in high school despite being mid to late 20s. Haven't left the house for 4 months unless its to get food, beer or see a midnight film at Harkins.

Sorry had to rant.
Tonight is the first night not drinking and my anxiety is spiked but I said I wont drink until Xmas.

What did kek mean by this?

What did Ke឵k mea឵n by this?

kek.

Fucking Kek betrayed us once again.

lower altitudes are real nice in winter, higher altitudes are much nicer in summer.
If you've only been to the desert in the winter id recommend visiting in august before you move.

>kek in an arizona thread

>Welcome to Arizona, the grand canyon state!
>During any season in Arizona, some part of the state enjoys near-perfect weather.
>Generally, the peak, or busiest season in the desert areas (southern half of the state) lasts from January through March; the next most popular shoulder season is from April to May and September through December; and the season when visitors can find the greatest values is June through August.
>Peak and value seasons in the mountainous regions (in the northern half of the state) are the opposite of the desert areas. Generally, peak season is from June through August, shoulder season is April to May and September through December, and value season is January through March.
>Peak season in some mid-climate areas of the state, such as Sedona, is from March to May and September through October, with shoulder season from January to February.

new meme?

OH SHIIII

Meh, I’m not much for the party scene or anything like that. I’d be more interested in a place that has lots of scenery and hiking.

Kek. Nice.

>IN AN ARIZONA THREAD

>2222

what d឵id k឵ek mea឵឵n b឵y this?

north part of the state then. Flagstaff and what not. Love camping up in that area.

I was in Scottsdale this July. I really liked it. The dry heat isn’t as bad as the extreme humidity I’m used to

I grew up in CA. I do not miss the humidity.

You're depressed because you don't goo outside, and aren't getting enough sun/exercise.
Go outside, go for a run, do something besides sitting around shitposting all day

dude, you shouldn't drink two nights in a row, you gotta give your liver a night to recover between benders

Yeah I know and that's what sucks, because I actually enjoy exercise, and I am (was) pretty /fit/ but I've gained like 20lbs since I fell into isolation.

Yeah, only since late September has it been everyday. I know it's extremely healthy, especially when it's typically 12 beers a night. Before I'd only drink on weekends. Since being unemployed though sometimes I'll even drink at 7am and crash by 4pm.

Literally this is my first night in 4 months not having alcohol. Thank god for 5htp, valerian root, GABA, and l-theanine.

I can relate to this. This was me a few years ago. There is no easy answer. If you've made up your mind that it suck, then it will suck. All I can say is push yourself to go outside of your comfort zone - gradually. So parks ain't your bag; fair enough. Find something that sparks your interest, however menial it may seem. Start small and try to build from there. You will fail. Push through it, one small step at a time. I know that sounds a bit gay, but try it - just, slowly. It was difficult for me to get through too. Literally ended up in a psych/detox unit as a result, but was prob the best thing that ever happened to me. I hit rock bottom. Then I learned how to pick up the pieces. Again, I know... Sounds gay AF, but it happened. And I'm better for it.

I have had my bouts, whats up with the job issues?

Start calling ICE on illegals.

Good on you for taking a break from drinking, but you shouldn't put the blame on the state for your shortcomings, you should put it on yourself. The state of Arizona didn't put a gun to your head and make you drink. The user who said that you need to just leave the house more is correct. Go outside, go do anything. The weather is fantastic right now, go climb a mountain, go for a long drive. Go do anything but stay at home getting hammered.

They are building some houses in AZ city. Brother couldn't get a job as he was not Spanish but they are begging our neighbor to work for them. Gave him the link yesterday. Noticed no one on the site today when I went by.

>ITS SO FUCKING HOT HERE
It's the middle of December, user.

What the fuck is this /r9kint/ bullshit? Not even discussing 2018 elections, Reported.

The gentrification of Phoenix by the young left is seriously fucking shit up. What tiny Arizona city should we make great?

What are you talking about we only have summer here.

vimeo.com/150814306

You could join me in Arizona City.

I grew up in the white mountains, google mogollon rim.

I bet you're city garbage that grew up in some other city garbage and moved to the valley for work and doesn't know shit about the state besides phoenix and tuscon.

Ever heard of Camp Geronimo?

I'm scared.. what do i do with this?

Sending build context to Docker daemon 6.656kB
Step 1/7 : FROM node:carbon
---> 2xxxxxxxxxx
Step 2/7 : WORKDIR /usr/src/app
---> Using cache
---> bxxxxxxxxx
Step 3/7 : COPY package*.json ./
---> Using cache
---> axxxxxxxxxxx
Step 4/7 : RUN npm install
---> Using cache
---> bxxxxxxxxxx
Step 5/7 : COPY . .
---> axxxxxxxxx
Step 6/7 : EXPOSE 8080
---> Running in bxxxxxxxxxx

No troubles from Casa Grande tweakers around there?

oh, almost forgot:
Step 7/7 : CMD npm start
---> Running in 1xxxxxxxxx
---> 5xxxxxxxxxxx
Removing intermediate container

So many ugly fat-ass Mexicans here in Marana and Tucson.
>go outside my neighborhood
>see a Mexican,
>day instantly ruined
and it's only getting worse.

I have not had any issues in the couple years I have been here but I know their are some areas that do.

I have been to the rim very nice place to camp. My parents try and go their every year or so. I am kinda proud I know little to nothing about Tucson, dick.

Deleted: sha256:5b8a3261f310680b4c1a934fb674077bd7c283db7de344f62c9a94ef4fbf5f3e
Deleted: sha256:e7a6cb6eacf1523c1999454d830673aade785c9a9c21becb48375b234e64ca5f
Deleted: sha256:56eb9452a9c3bb26b1cc4984bd6df49212b27f185dff4d1117a6a2a8d38de559
Deleted: sha256:90ffd3dc4bd578ae3fef5a0a6eead0a1736924da20d465d1adfe3e2ca07462fb

Yeah I'm just at the point of my depression where I don't even want to run into anyone I know. I'm just embarrassed that I've fallen into such a hole, and I don't want people to see me like this. So I get all paranoid and anxious when I go out. That sucks the most. I'm losing friends rapidly, I basically purged my normiebook and IG of anyone not family / very close friend. Idk anymore. Sucks being embarrassed of yourself and at the same time think your friends don't like you. Depression can be a bitch when it gets bad.

I was working a temp job out in the UK for a year and was hoping to set up a long term commitment and as I was visiting family in US I found out my job in UK wouldn't work out so I've been rotting here since at my parent's house no less. Been like this since April. Only in the last few months did it become unhealthy for me. Just in a stump, and wasting my savings on alcohol it feels like. I'm 28 btw. I'm just against finding a job here because I don't want to spend my life in the PHX metro. Luckily I think things will change come January.

Nice, yea I am looking at getting work in a few months in Spain. How was the UK? and what kinda work?

Glendalefag here. I hate this fucking city. The phoenix local news cunts make me rage every day to the point where I don't want to go to glendale glitters or any of the city things because they all have this weird, PC, "our community" kikey vibe to them. Anyone else feel this way? Especially downtown phoenix

I hear the open society buzz phrases on the radio as well. Fucking creepy.

Leaving tomorrow for Colorado. Peace bitches.

I watch the local news sometimes and 3TV seems to have the most "feel good" disingenuous vibe to them. Kind of creepy. The local Fox news sort of has that, but not nearly as much.

10 months until you vote on possibly the most important decision in your states history. As Arizona goes, so does the country. There is literally no historical precedent to the contrary. Will Arizona legalize weed for the world?

Full.

Speaking of news, who is the hottest news anchor in AZ?

I can't decide between my 2 mommy's Heidi Goitia and Kris Pickel

I heard Bill Gates is building a smart city in Arizona. Anyone know anything about that?

Kris.

This pic doesn't show her nice milkers tho

I know he's not going to step one foot in this state to deteriorate what little natural beauty we have left with soy boy liberal trash.

Hey ive been at school in ohio this fall
Hows shit back in Tucson?

slate.com/business/2017/12/bill-gates-smart-city-in-arizona-is-not-smart-not-a-city-and-has-almost-nothing-to-do-with-bill-gates.html

Out by Buckeye

They rolled in from cold cities up north. In a way they are like the snowbirds.

State nationalism is the only loyalty I feel.

It’s chilly but not cold by any means. I can barely find use for the jackets that I own.

>
downtown is built up a ton over the past few years
4th is still a shithole

Phoenix is better as usual.

Oh its chilly.

I wish that I could find a right-wing cutie here.

same

tucson has to many fucking spics

same.
All my exes swing left, and it's depressing. Havent been in a real relationship for 3 years because I'm only meeting single mothers with tattoos and girls who have already slept with 20 men. All the good ones are hitched ;_;

Any ASU anons here?

best fucking state

Consistently beating Texas and Alaska (we still love you) and everywhere else in the world at gun rights

Girls in general here seem to be as trashy as it can get. Even if you're looking in your preferred niche subculture.

All local news stations suck, some worse than others.

ASU legitimately looks like the third world walking down campus.

The Downtown Campus got over run by Spics. Tempe is still good but the shitlibs are slowly getting their claws into it.

Tranny reporting back in

Gross

Fuck off you monstrosity.

Tell me more about how living in your metropolitan city filed with white people eating taco bell is so awful.

Just started living in Tempe for ASU, and it's made me wish we just killed every homeless fuck in the city. They're parasites that refuse to help themselves and they dirty up the streets, even by campus down on Mill.

>Senior in HS
>Excellent test scores and academic opportunity
>Want to stay in the wonderful state of Arizona but all the colleges are either in this goddamned desert or absolute dogshit
>Probably gonna end up at some Ivy in a cucked state
I'll miss you AZ... maybe after med school I'll take up practice in Flagstaff, if the beaners haven't taken over by then.

get for Californians get out

Who the fuck eats Taco Bell?

Sup user you moved into the dorms or got a place nearby?

Living in an apartment complex 2 lightrail stops east on Apache

Flagstaff is full of libshit Colorado twats and smug stoners. Go to Prescott

I love Taco Bell. I just wouldn't ever work there.

Comp sci, just finished first semester. You?