Why is she so cute brehs? How can anyone not like this genki glasses bookworm girl...

Why is she so cute brehs? How can anyone not like this genki glasses bookworm girl? Why do people feel the need to bully her? Stupid i-jins. Don't bully the paper grill.

How did they make her cuter than literally every girl made today? K-On wishes it could be this cute.

I've only seen the OVA. How much is to this franchise and what is recommended?

To answer your question: She's not an artificial stereotype, she's a character. And bookworms are sexy.

Cute nerds get bullied.

I've only just finished re-watched the OVA just now. I remembered watching this on Toonami way back then as a full length feature I think. I know there's a sequel TV series but I haven't touched it yet.

What's nice about Yomiko is that she can bully you back.

>kissanime
Fuck off idiot.

Yeah... nah, you're a cunt.

Would you buy her books for Valentine's Sup Forums?

There's a TV series, some mango and LN, but no idea if LNs ae even translated.

TV series is ok, but it kind of shits on the OVA and ruins the old characters.

Still one of my top 5 girls.

I liked maggie more, but i can appreciate ZAAH PEIPAAH

Her face when she sees your book collection.

You do read, don't you Sup Forums?

>tfw the only books I've been reading for the past 6 months are philosophy tomes that make even the wormiest of bookworms flaccid and confused

>tfw I have a kindle.

ZA PAPER

>Why is she so cute brehs?
Because waifubait

Why do I like bookworm characters so much? I don't get it. I don't even like books

This. It's basically law.

Because they're approachable, and everybody has read books before.

Currently making my way through bertrand russell. It is quite wordy.

>thread for a good anime comes up
>it's made by a retarded streamfag
Why does this happen so often?

Came here to say the same thing
I can't even remember the last ROD thread

I have a small library of books ~50-60
But I haven't read a novel seriously in years. I hate to admit buy my patience for novels has eroded the more I play games and read manga.

She'd be ashamed that I forgot my love for books.

>I can't even remember the last ROD thread
Then ignore the fact that a streamer posted it and get a discussion going. I have the OVA on DVD and I watch it annually. Shit is just good. Great OP, good voice acting, even if the script is hammy it's still a fun series.

Cute bookworms are the best.

because people who actually enjoy anime aren't elitists about every little thing

>tfw half my collection is on the floor because I keep spending my "new bookshelf" money on more books

Moe.