Europeans are the Inferior Race: Medical Scientist "John Lord Peck"

John Lord Peck wrote in his book how Europeans are physically inferior to all the other races and here's why. Although he said all races genetically are equal Europeans have a culture in which they force their children to either work, play, or exercise at a young age. Meanwhile in Africa children sit around in the shade the majority of the day and only play sometimes.

Peck says that Europeans putting pressure on their feet at such a young age causes ligaments to not form properly and the arches to collapse in on themselves causing flat feet. When he wrote the book (1871) over 60% of Europeans and North Americans had flat feet. Today the number is much lower due to the fact that parents have their kids in strollers so much now, but the point remains that Europeans made themselves inferior by constant activity at a young age.

books.google.ca/books?redir_esc=y&id=vVw-AAAAIAAJ&q=flat#v=onepage&q=european&f=false

>causing flat feet.

I don't have flat feet though, and most white people around me don't either.

In fact, white men on a whole have some of the most aesthetic feet out there, even probably more perfect in form than white women.

Oh no. The horror of having to live with flat feet!
No seriously what's even the problem with this?

There is none. Also, white people don't generally have flat feet. It's a rare condition. I'm willing to bet almost everyone on Sup Forums has well-defined arches.

That is explained later retard. It's not an issue today because children spend a lot less time standing or being physically active. However Europeans and Jews still have the highest rate in the world at 33%

If you and an African who grew up naturally in Africa or you and a South Asian villager got into a race I gaurentee you the Asian or African would win. It's just for 90% of European history they have been the inferior race, that's STARTING to change now to to culture changes but is still the case.

Whites have the highest rate in the world at 33%. Africans have some of the LOWEST rates in the world.

Wow - how do you find such stuff? What set you to looking?

So, someone said Europeans have flat feet? Even if there was like 5% truth that it doesn’t change the fact that niggers are widely agreed to be the most inferior of all races. Europeans and Eastern Asians are both 10 times better off than niggers. Africa is a dog’s breakfast

You can find obscure shit that will back up anything .

Which continent of people never invented the fucking WHEEL.

I spent lireal days (76 hours about collectivily) looking for pre-PC whites that say blacks are superiod this is the best I could find

More cognitive dis so dance must be the tinY penis

Average intelligence beats out muscle every time.
>Besides the fact this is most likely BS children being inactive is bad for muscular development. African children have to be active too, to survive.
Being mentally and physically stimulated is important for brain development as well.

Old saying
One barbarian will beat a Roman
A few barbarians might beat a few Romans
A group of barbarians will lose to a group of Romans every time.

stupid.idiots

Africans spend way more time sitting in the shade than Europeans do actually. And the tgig about muscle development is bullshit. The book specifically states that and shows how feet ligaments differ from most organs as they wear down the more they are usedrather than get stronger

>niggers are lazy
>therefore whites are inferior

great logic Tyrone.

>John Lord Peck
>No Medical credentials
>makes conjectures
>Expect us to accept as fact

I'm sure it "states" and "shows" just as much as Ken Ham shows the Dinosaurs were wiped out by gods flood.

>Meanwhile in Africa children sit around in the shade the majority of the day and only play sometimes.

Wow you're gay as fuck

>If you and an African who grew up naturally in Africa or you and a South Asian villager got into a race I gaurentee you the Asian or African would win. It's just for 90% of European history they have been the inferior race, that's STARTING to change now to to culture changes but is still the case.
Your awesome arched feet didn't make it possible to outrun a musket ball did it?
Speed of running is a strange way of defining superior.

What the FUCK did you just call me?

under rated

That is the biggest bunch of horseshit I have ever read.
"Niggers are superior because they are lazy"

"Flat feet is the ultimate sign of inferiority"

Even if this were true (which it isn't), who gives a flying fuck?

You know what's actually making your feet flat?? You being a 350lb tub of lard you fat fuck.

Kek
> captcha was a bunch of taxis
Shit-skin confirmed

This is retarded. Africans have more developed arches because they don't wear shoes. White people have to wear shoes because we live in cold climates and aren't fucking animals.

only retards and Asians have flat feet

This might be the most niggerishly retarded thing I have read all day, and I've been here only for 10 minutes or so.

Niggers are lazy, therefore superior. And flat feet are the ultimate marker of physical inferiority. Jesus Christ, you can't make that shit up.

>Africans
>superior at anything

Prove your feet aren't flat.

This is some next-level jewing.
>it's good to stay inside and grow fat in front a screen
>wait goyim, why are you going outside to play, oy vey it's anudah shoah
>all races are equal
>but whites are inferior

>When he wrote the book (1871) over 60% of Europeans and North Americans had flat feet.
Sauce?

What about African Americans?