What's the secret to Jewish intelligence and success? What makes them so blatantly superior?

What's the secret to Jewish intelligence and success? What makes them so blatantly superior?

If Jews are so smart they would have seen Trump coming from a mile away to take down Israel.

Arabs are still around and ready to kill you, Kike.
Drumpf is a ZOG puppet.

mhmmm. Nice. Very informative.

>Jews are stupid neanderthals
>They control the world and pull off the most complex conspiracies ever and only kids on the internet are onto them

I don't get it

I don't think the arabs are very good at that then

pic
2006 war, faggot

lmao are you a sand nigger? Did Trump deport you to one of Trudeu's rapeugee camps?

Why are Jew shills so fucking retarded?

No, but I fully support them against Israel. You retards lost 2006, and you're done the next war.

it's like another nakba, somebody call the UN!

>entire race schemes ways to manipulate money all day, every day, for 5000 years
>descendants are clever with numbers, have high IQ due to math scores

Story checks out.

Well someone is butthurt

noice, if only whites were that clever

>he doesn't know

in what fucking world do you think posting dumb pictures like these does anything to prove your point.

I'm not trying to prove anything. I'm trying to ask why Jews are obviously so mart and all these muslims showed up and started shrieking like a crane fell down in mecca again

Because they only care about success. Their parents make teach them ultra-patriotic.

>posts relevant picture within 25 seconds of OP

They lie alot and make up a bunch of bullshit.

Keeping sandniggers at bay for centuries does make you smarter over the generations.

>What makes them so blatantly superior?

Outragoues racist nepotism.
2% US population is stealing up to 20% or more of the Ivy League education.
(Jews even had the fucking arrogance to start limiting Asians to their 5% quota while doing it.)

It's not that they are incredibly intelligent. It's their insane amount of nepotism for the most part and the holocaust excuse which allows them to do anything they want while guilt tripping everyone. The reason why jew propaganda works so well against western countries is because whites in general don't really do nepotism that much and they are very empathetic so a lot more sensitive to the holocaust excuse.

Loyal to family, and their community has ensured survival and intelligence! Also Jewish people are hard working and goal oriented, the balance of good for me and good for my community is equal which is in turn healthy.

They are tribal but passing for white is the perfect cover. Also, because they were fine with usury early on an thus control banking. It is true that a subset of European Jews are smarter per capita, but you have to remember that we GREATLY outnumber them. We have more smart people than they do, so that isn't the explanation for their over representation.