Pitbull owner takes dogs out to walk, gets killed by them

What was going through this woman's mind as she was being murdered by her niggerdogs?
Do you think she regretted ever having buying a pitbull?
Or did she defend her decision to the very end.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1dURgS8T_2M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She probably violated the NAP.

What's the reason for the attack? Nigger dogs?

Is it possible to sell Pitbulls to China as food? Win win?

Since when did pitbulls and stefan get mixed into 1 meme

oh shit, the other puertorican that posts on pol finally has internet

Satellite internet goes fast

Saw this same thread a couple of hours ago, let's say nothing of value was lost and maybe keys faggot?

Shit, this man has ideas.

Lmfao at stevens comment

This thread put a smile on my face.

>Goochland

I thought the latency was shit and made gaming impossible. Sticking with liberty for now

One less cracker and one step closer to the Black Planet.

She is probably the cunt that always defends those monsters on social media because her dogs are “the sweetest dogs she has ever met” and she has only been bitten by a chihuahua.

My gf lives with her parents and they own 2 pits.
The numbers are too wild.
Truly the niggers of dogs.
German Shepherd master race

based

If that is in Virginia they sell a lot of hats with their city name in gas stations. Had to stop there otw to a Magic tournament.

dogs were probably on their best behaviour their whole lives but suddenly they just fucking lose it

"he's never done that before" doesn't help when the dog is trying to fucking kill you

toll paid

DOGGED.com

Of course the nigger sees a kindred spirit in the pit bull

>Or did she defend her decision to the very end.
I'm always amazed by people's capacity to deny the obvious even when it is literally tearing their flesh off.

You need a Public Enema.

how is it in puertorico right now. Why did you guys troll us on the 51st state vote

Enjoy your global Africa. Hope you get necklaced by rival niggers.

They are all canine Charlie Mansons and squirrels are their "Helter Skelter".

>not BARKED.COM

I have only had labs and currently a labradoodle. I can't imagine any dog I have ever had wanting to do anything but to be pet, lick me, or cuddle. Why would anyone want a nigger dog? Why wouldn't you want a dog that loves you?

Never let niggerdogs into your home, ever

Single women seem to buy pits as a replacement for a masculine protector. Niggers buy them for machismo

Yeah, her fakebook shows heavily tatted plus rebel flag...

here you go senpai

My guess the dogs got riled up by something on the walk. She tugged on the leash. One of the dogs turned and snapped at her leg. The yelp got the the dogs excited and they went into chimpout mode.

>you just know

ITT We discuss likely scenarios.

Dogs went after something. Maybe a fucking squirrel or rabbit. She tried to call them off. Pull them off, whatever. They got pissed and snapped at her. From that point it was game over, rover.

Wow Pitbulls and Niggers have one thing in common.

You beat me to it.

The isle of misfit niggers better learn to stay under heel, or they'll get another HAARPicane up the dick next year, too.

Under fucking rated. Holy shit. Saved for future pit bull threads. Thank you sir.

whats more dangerous to society?

Pitbulls are the niggers of dogs

This is what happens when you engage in bestiality with an animal and then later deny it.

>normiebook is all over this saying how much the official story reeks of bullshit
>Sup Forums instantly jumps onto the pitbull bandwagon

Am I in fucking Bizarro World?

This...isn't a bad idea tbqhwyfampai

To be fair chihuahua are more aggressive but they do very little damage. Small dogs are usually raised by women who treat dogs like kids and dont discipline them.

I ve been bitten several times. All but one were small dogs. The big dog was a retarded gsd which jumped at my arm and just bit. Luckily it didnt get a good grip and i was able to grab it by the neck and pin it down.

Pit bulls were bred for there aggression and ability to hold a bite. Not a good combination given that they were bred from bulldogs(stubborn) and terriers(love to kill small animals). It doesnt help that pitbulls are the breed of choice for thugs and chavs.

We need to either ban or regulate this breed. It's ridiculous that this is still a problem today.

That's a tough call, but probably nigger owners if only because the owners are also an extreme hazard.

have noticed single women get them

Nigger dog.

Guaranteed, she also likely dates black guys and has posted the status "If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best". Roasties

Toll Paid

MY pitbulls are sweethearts, they'd never attack anyon-garglblarblafffug dead

Not even the statistics make it seem reasonable to cast this breed into as negative of a light as Sup Forums does. The pit may be responsible for more deaths than other breeds, but when its such a small number of cases it's a little bit ridiculous to allow it to represent the millions of them out there.

Anyway, she probably pulled on the leash when they were sniffing piss.

You been living under a rock.

were the dogs eating her when they found her
In cases where the owner is eaten after death German shepherds are responsible for eating the head to decapitation

Around blacks - never relax.
Burn coal - pay toll.
Adopt a pit - get bit.

or, she coughed and the dogs didn't like her tone

>le soyboy thread

Because Reddit are cucks who think nigger dogs are good animals

if you are going to own an animal, atleast pick one you know you can physically overpower.

Pits have a legendary bite force, if she had a normal large dog should would of been alive..

The dogs most likely have no discipline themselves, a lot of owners never train their dogs and most of those people are women who have no control over them...

sage soyboy threads

do not respond to soyboy posters

OUR GUY

Haven't you seen dog attacks? They literally gust go at it, nothing like being provoked or prancing before. They look, they run, they bite.

"I validate my masculinity by having an alpha dog so I feel less beta"

I have three same children there is no fucking way I would want a nigger dog or let a nigger dog near my kids. Labs are the most common dog and have near the bottom of attacks. Labs and golden retrievers are the white mans companion.

small

Also female cunts shouldn't be allowed to walk big or dangerous dogs, stupid cunt would just lost control.

Dog does not love you. It has a set of pack instincts and sometimes it is considering you as a pack leader, but other day it might try to challenge your position as a leader.

This is why it is important to read a fucking book about dog training before owning any.

To explain why people like niggerdogs, you have to read about "Kindershema" and then project that shema on things, that are powerful. Some peopel want guns, some people want powerful car, some want niggerdogs or even niggers. All for the same patternal reason.

And as well as people exploit Kindershema in marketing, the niggerpattern can also be exploited.

Labradoodle exploits mostly the first, but also the second. You like that it is not a small beast like cat or mouse. You like the size of the thing you own. You like, that it takes up your space. etc.

If even your own dogs hate you, the chances of you being a piece of shit are one hundred percent...

It's not so isolated from my perspective, but I'll give you an anecdote regardless. Pack of five bully pits just mauled a woman to death 30 mins from where I live. I used to run on that "mountain" and nobody in the South, from what I can tell, chains up their dogs or keeps them inside, yet they all want the shitty bully pit breed. It's all, "Oh he wouldn't hurt a fly," until they do and the owner's standing there dumbstruck. Dogs down here roam around like it's fucking Russia. I've had plenty of experiences where dogs would chase me to the end of their property line, sometimes beyond, but luckily they were never bully pits. Two weeks before this woman's death another woman 30 mins in the other direction got mauled to death by dogs. Guess the breed?

>get in debate with a woman over pitbulls being an unacceptable and inherently violent breed
>no you dont understand its just bad owners
>bad owners cause them to have the most fatal attacks of all dogs by a large margin
>yes
>so would you have a pitbull in your house if you had a child
>no response

Pretty much any form of sheep dog or hunting dog will be smart, loyal. And obedient. Pitt bulls were bred for fighting

Always gives me a laff

average pit owner.webm

you wouldn't own pet niggers, so why would you own pet niggerdogs?

I can't imagine my dogs doing this. But if they did, I'd feed them my arms and kill them with my body weight.
It's really easy to fight dogs, but you have to get hurt, if you try to protect yourself they will get you down and then you're done, the only way out is through, you need to stay on top, it's going to hurt like hell but it can't be helped.

You should never hit your dogs when they should be learning (like if they destroy your stuff, don't hit them), but the second they show any hint of violence towards you, you NEED to immediately kick the shit out of them if you have more then one dog, or they will all turn on you.

This was what I was taught for dealing with sled teams that are generally milder in temperament then the American Pitbul. Unless they get really hungry...

Go to bed Fedor you're drunk, you'd almost sound profound if anything you said made sense

its better to just shoot the fuckers honestly.. preferably before they start biting.

puerto rican talking about niggers

top kek

I am sorry you have never had a dog that loved you. That is genuinely sad. as sad as this dog being chained up by a shit owner.

Just like.... in what fucking universe does a woman (even an adult woman) think she has any chance whatsoever of controlling not just one, but TWO fully grown pitbull terriers?

She's lucky they didn't turn on her, holy shit.

I'd have the same level of trust for both

>rapefugees did it and theyre pinning it on the dogs who tried to defend her
>HER DOGS DID IT

holy shit OP

What a stupid fucking cunt. If you own a big animal you have to treat it like one. She was pulling that leash like she was walking a terrier.
You have to knock the shit out of a big dog.
That's also a good way for your dog to lose an eye. That cat wasn't exactly small.

I hope those dogs were shot and she got slapped in her face. What a stupid cunt.

yeah just blow their brains out the second they show any hostility or aggression. Pits are such nutjob dogs anyway no cop or whoever the retarded owner calls is gonna give a fuck anyway.

Named it after the big dumb mean nigger from Friday, what a surprise

>more violent than halfwolfs

truly the nigger of dogs

youtube.com/watch?v=1dURgS8T_2M

YOU KILLED HER BABY.

Genius

The Asians will slaughter you, castrate your children, and put you in NBA zoos.

A lot of pitts are inbred several times over to make them better fighters. The genetic damage was done to this breed at a higher rate than purebreds.

T. Worked in several animal shelters.

Is this absolute dumb goof high on drugs or something ? She has the reaction time of a sponge, mentally brain dead piece of fucking shit

I think most people who own pitbulls are subconsciously trying to prove that niggers can be civilized if they're raised in a proper setting. Then they get all confused when their gentle loving family pet randomly snaps and mauls a cat to death when its relaxing in its own driveway. "I don't get it, he's a good boy! There must be some other explanation than the simple fact that my dog is the product of thousands of years of being bred for aggression and fighting."

fuckin nailed it bro, exactly